Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Great Cysero Rebellion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Great Cysero Rebellion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2009 13:20:49   
Anoril

Act 1 Scene 1

Falconreach. Cysero’s Shop.

Artix: Look over yonder *points*

Warlic: Yonder? Why are you talking like that?

Artix: I don’t know but look!

Warlic: Indeed this is most perplexing.

Artix: Didst thou ever see such a parade stream hither from yon shop?

Warlic: …I…stop it! If you’re referring to the long queue coming out of the DragonCoin Shop then I must say no, I haven’t ever seen a queue of such length come from that shop, or indeed from any shop.

Artix: Dost thou notice that which is mostest….blah…I fear I have been cursed…Do you notice something strange about all the people in the queue?

Warlic: They are all clutching gold not DragonCoins?

Artix: No, they are all from the Heroes’ Guild!

Warlic: Well that’s not worthy of an exclamation mark, it is a magical weapon shop after all, who else would be buying magical weapons?

Artix: Do you notice also that they are all holding gold not DragonCoins?

Warlic: …OMG you’re right!

Artix: *taps head knowingly* Weird though, I thought that shop only accepted DragonCoins.

Warlic: As did I, I shall talk to the proprietor when I get...when he’s less busy.

Artix: Nah I’ll just go ask now. *strides towards DragonCoin shop*

Warlic: Actually he’s not…oh well there he goes…

Artix: Out of my way, out of my way, *pushes his way through queue* Don’t look at me like that good people I’m a paladin, are you paladins? No and you won’t be for another year, eleven months and eight days…ish…so let me through.

Warlic: Well that was amazing…

Artix: *returns to Warlic’s side* I’ve found out what’s going on, firstly the heroes of this town are incredibly rude.

Warlic: Yeah, they’re the rude ones…

Artix: What? Oh the pushing? That doesn’t matter; I sense that none of them will remember me if and when we meet again.

Warlic: Really?...Anyway, what did you discover?

Artix: Cysero has been ousted! He isn’t there, his orb is in pieces on the ground, and four guys are sitting behind the counter selling Cysero’s stock!

Warlic: For gold instead of DragonCoins? That explains the sudden surge of customers; Cysero’s weapons are the best in the world and if they’re being sold for common gold then clearly people will pay as much for them as asked…but this is devastating…

Artix: …Yes…why again?

Warlic: The heroes, we need their DragonCoins!

Artix: What for?

Warlic: DragonCoins make the world go round! I can still prevent this though! I must inform Cysero immediately! *teleports*

Artix: *chuckles* You might disappear but I was never here in the first place! No matter what anyone says! *glances round and runs away*

< Message edited by Anoril -- 7/18/2009 18:11:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/15/2009 11:38:06   
Anoril

Act I Scene II

Mountains. Ninja Sneevil Dojo.

Yon: Who is this that approaches our door?

Ni: I have never seen him before.

San: We ought to welcome him, he has travelled far to find us, secluded as we are.

Ni: I have a great feeling of unease; I do not think this man a friend. Inform Sensei.

Yon: I shall. *disappears into dojo*

Ni: He’s getting close. Don’t let him in but let’s not be overtly hostile either.

Maestro: Good morning gentle friends.

San: [whisper]Did he just call us gentle?[/whisper]

Ni: Are we your friends? I cannot recall ever setting eyes upon you before. Please identify yourself.

Maestro: My word, you are very different from the sneevil I am used to…

Ni: Please answer me.

Maestro: I am the Mad Weaponsmith.

San:…no you’re not.

Maestro: Yes, I am.

Sensei: Who is this traveller Ni?

Ni: He claims to be the Mad Weaponsmith.

Maestro: Honoured sneevil you are friends with the Mad Weaponsmith, Cysero. I bring to you grave news, the Mad Weaponsmith you knew has been banished. I am his replacement, the New Mad Weaponsmith, Maestro.

Sensei: I see. Your purpose here is?

Maestro: I believe that my predecessor often visited this place while travelling and had a workshop here in your dojo, it is this I have come to see; he may have left important notes behind.

Sensei: No.

Maestro: No?

Sensei: No you may not enter the Mad Weaponsmith’s workshop.

Maestro: And why not?

Sensei: Cysero is a good friend to this dojo; he supplies us with tools of combat, shares his wisdom and occasionally if we are lucky, his socks.

Maestro: But Cysero is gone!

Sensei: Nevertheless we took an oath to defend Cysero’s secrets in his absence.

Maestro: Either you let me in or I shall burn the building to the ground! *conjures fireball*

Sensei: You are overlooking one vital detail.

Maestro: Don’t worry; I won’t burn down the workshop.

Ni: He means that you are alone and arrayed against you are a dojo-ful of ninjas who have been trained to fight since birth.

Sensei: You can’t possibly win, friend.

Maestro: *fireball disappears*

Sensei: Whatever you came here for, you shall not find it.

Maestro: Is that a fact?

Sensei: A promise. Now turn and walk away

Maestro: *turns and walks away* [shouts back] I’ll be back you stupid little goblins! [/shouts back]

Sensei: I fear he will be, which is why…

Ni: One of us will have to follow him.

Sensei: Yes but it would not serve our purpose to kill him. If it is true that Cysero has been banished then we’ll need that Maestro to discover why.

Ni: Sensei, it was Cysero who delivered me to your doorstep, I owe him, let me undertake this mission.

Sensei: I’d hoped that you would volunteer. Cysero is the reason we met and now the reason we part company. You will descend into the world of men, discover what has happened there and do what you must to defend Cysero and vanquish these enemies that have aligned against him.

Ni: I shall. Cysero is the only Mad Weaponsmith I will accept.

< Message edited by Anoril -- 7/18/2009 18:11:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
7/16/2009 13:37:21   
Anoril

Act I Scene III

The magical forest near Cysero and Warlic’s tower.

Karya: The child has gone too far this time.

Balanos: Quite so, how dare he steal wood from the sacred Oak of Life?

Karya: This is but the latest in his series of affronts to nature. We must beseech the elder to banish him from our midst and our forest.

Balanos: I agree; he has a man-like appetite for gold, drink, whoring and violence…

Karya: …And now he steals the most sacred wood for want of these things. I was wrong when I said that he could not surpass his last crime against nature.

Balanos: Which crime was that?

Karya: His violating that Fury.

Balanos: The child is greatly disturb…look there.

Karya: What is it brother?

Balanos: The child, he approaches the Blue Mage’s tower, he has the sacred wood.

Karya: Dealing with the humans so overtly, the fiend.

Outside Cysero and Warlic’s tower. The door has been broken in.

Glass: What the hell?

*Warlic teleports appearing behind Glass*

Warlic: You could have knocked; you needn’t smash the door down.

Glass: *turns in disgust* It wasn’t me you old fool!

Warlic: Wasn’t it? Then what are you doing here?

Glass: Got business with the guy what lives here.

Warlic: Is that so? Well *approaches door frame and looks cautiously inside* you may be out of luck.

Glass: Stand aside old man! *walks into tower*

Warlic: Of course…after you. *follows Glass*

Glass: So where’s Cy at?

Warlic: I was hoping he’d be here; I have to warn him…omg they’ve torn the place apart.

Glass: So it’s not always like this?

Warlic: eh….no. Well Cysero’s side is usually a mess but not nearly this bad. They’ve raided it completely, knocked over tables, spilt potions, opened cupboards…

Glass: Thanks for the commentary. So is he here or not?

Warlic: No, I don’t think so, they must have taken him.

Glass: Who’s ‘they’?

Warlic: The Great Cysero Rebellion. They’re…

Glass: See ya around. *leaves tower*

Warlic: Okay…

A few minutes later

Balanos: Greetings Blue Mage, we saw an elf run from this tower just a moment ago.

Karya: Did he give any indication where he was going?

Warlic: Nice to see you too Balanos, Karya and no he didn’t, he was looking for Cysero but as you can see *waves at torn apart interior* I was a little distracted to inquire as to his reason or his plans for the future.

Karya: We’ll not find him now Balanos.

Balanos: Let us just hope he does not return to our midst, come sister. *Walks out leaving Warlic perplexed and slightly annoyed*

Warlic: No I don’t need help tidying this up; it’s fine really. I guess I’ll use the Fantasia spell.

< Message edited by Anoril -- 7/18/2009 18:11:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/18/2009 12:01:47   
Anoril

Act I Scene IV

The Capital City, Swordhaven outside a coffee-shop.

Augustus: Good morning cousin, have you by chance seen this?

Anoril: Good morning cousin, seen what?

Augustus: Today’s paper old sport.

Anoril: Which paper is this?

Augustus: I don’t believe they’ve settled on a name for it as yet.

Anoril: Ah, and what is this paper saying? Do take a seat mon ami.

Augustus: *sits* Have a look for yourself *turns head to waitress and clicks fingers* a coffee if you please, Kopi Luwak, thank you.

Anoril: I don’t know how you can drink that stuff. What is it that you’re showing me? Gorgok defeated? I heard about that yesterday.

Augustus: No no, look here *points*.

Anoril: Asparagus Enterprises share value doubles *grumbles*.

Augustus: I remembered how much you dislike that Asparagus chap and I thought....

Anoril: …and you thought I’d enjoy reading about his success?

Augustus: You’d find out sooner or later. The word is that he’s got some sort of secret project going on in…that town, the name of which escapes me but you know the one to which I am referring. Apparently he’s buying up a great many local business here in Swordhaven too, he wants to connect them into a trade chain of some description.

Anoril: The guilds will just love that.

Augustus: Certainly not, I understand they have opposed his plans already…

Waitress: Here’s your Kopi Luwak sir, make sure you don’t choke on it and die.

Augustus: *raises eyebrow* thank you, I’ll do my best not to.

Anoril: I think she likes you.

Augustus: What? Oh no, lots of people in the consumer service industry tell you not to choke and die whilst eating and drinking, I do sometimes wonder how stupid they think we are.

Anoril: …that’s hard to say…

Augustus: Yes well anyway, Asparagus shan’t be able to set up his chain with the current opposition arrayed against him by the guilds.

Anoril: Well that’s good…huh…look here *points at paper*.

Augustus: The financial section? What troubles you?

Anoril: Cysero’s share price. Shares in Cysero’s company are sitting at just fifty-four.

Augustus: Your point is, cousin?

Anoril: Well that’s a forty percent drop in just two days!

Augustus: You thrill me. *drinks coffee*

Anoril: It’s only now you grasp sarcasm?

< Message edited by Anoril -- 7/18/2009 18:11:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
7/22/2009 8:33:13   
Anoril

Act I Scene V

A busy day in Falconreach, the streets are littered with adventurers.

Anoril: Never before have I seen this town quite so busy. I shan’t even bother trying my luck at the inn. What’s this? *looks at a poster pinned to a tree* WANTED ALIVE: Cysero. Reward: Ten-thousand pieces? By order of the…Great Cysero Rebellion. Well this certainly explains the drop in Cysero’s share price.

Ali: You sir look like a gentleman who knows a bargain when he sees one.

Anoril: I’m sorry?

Ali: You want amulet? Talisman? Necklace perhaps? Top of the range enchanted jewellery for just a handful of silver, you won’t find bargains like this anywhere in the land that’s for sure.

Anoril: In my experience if something’s a bargain then it’s out of season.

Ali: Protection, sir, never goes out of style; here I have a genuine +2 Def ring, yours for only 100 pieces sir.

Anoril: I think you’ll find protection does go out of style if it looks like that god-awful thing.

Ali: Sir, what about…

Anoril: Would I be right in saying that you are not from these parts?

Ali: Yes; I arrived just recently to trade.

Anoril: Why here? There’s much more commerce in Swordhaven.

Ali: My target market is adventurers and they’re all coming here. Maybe I can interest you in a potion of strength…

Anoril: They’re all coming here? Why?

Ali: …+3 Str for five turns sir…the magical weapon shop of course, they have the best weapons in the land. I bought a great number to sell back home.

Anoril: The magical weapon shop, but that’s not new…

Ali: Perhaps not sir but with this +4 shampoo your hair can look shiny, new and fresh all day long.

Anoril: *looks blankly at Ali* Are you implying that there’s something wrong with my hair? You know, I was actually going to buy one of your ridiculous accessories to repay you for the information but you’ve just crossed a line. I think I’ll be leaving now.

Ali: Thank you sir, please come again.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/23/2009 16:33:05   
Anoril

Act I Scene VI

Evening in Falconreach. The Dragon Coin Shop.

Lord Asparagus: !Viva la Revolucion! Welcome to the Dragon Coin shop. Cysero is currently... unavailable. But feel free to shop!

Cysero's Orb: Wel... to Cysero's... I ma... sell... *Static* FINEST... magical weapon... cheap...

Lord Asparagus: The Great Cysero Rebellion is underway! Cysero shall fall!

Nikemorya: Um... the only thing that fell was his Crystal ball.

Maestro: For the last time…it slipped!

Nikemorya: Hero_Killer will be mad, he wanted to be the one that broke that thing…

Rimblade: Shhhh! I think someone is coming.

Everyone: ! *ducks*

Cysero's Orb: *Buzzz....* *Buzzzz....*

Nikemorya: Coast Clear?

Lord Asparagus: Um.... why are we hiding? This is a rebellion!!

*Everyone stands up.*

Glass: Where’s Cysero?!

Lord Asparagus: Question answered…Like I said, Cysero is unavailable due to us having vanquished him from the land.

Everyone: !Viva la Revolucion!

Glass: *Grabs Lord Asparagus by the neck* I’m not playing games! Where is Cysero?!

Lord Asparagus: *stares at door of shop* OMG!

Anoril: Asparagus, I think we need to talk.

Lord Asparagus: I’m a little busy being strangled by this elf just now, so soz, maybe another time. We’ve got this whole sequence of shouting and ducking worked out, we’re actually pretty good you wouldn’t want to miss…

Glass: *shakes Lord Asparagus* back to my problems…

Nikemorya: Put Lord A down!

Glass: Who’s going to make me? You?

Nikemorya: Yes. *draws sword*

Glass: You think you can take me?

Nikemorya: I’m level 26; I’d like totally pwn you!

Glass: *releases Lord Asparagus* I thought the cap was 25!

Nikemorya: and yet still…

Anoril: I’m quite sure I, nor anyone else understand what you’re both talking about.

Lord Asparagus: I certainly don’t. I wouldn’t want the integrity of the fourth wall compromised…again.

Rimblade: Fourth wall?

Maestro: Yes, the fourth wall, it’s that one right there see *points*.

Rimblade: The one we broke through to get inside in the first place?

Maestro: Exactly, we’ll need to have it mended.

Lord Asparagus: I’ve totally forgotten where we were, but it was nice seeing you two, have a great evening, let me show you to the door.

Anoril: Not so fast Asparagus, what have you done with Cysero?

Glass: Yeah, answer the posh guy.

Lord Asparagus: Okay, what we have done is removed a dangerous terrorist from the land without any of the anticipated economic disruption.

Anoril: *sighs* Look, *moves closer to Lord Asparagus* you may fool everyone else in this little town but don’t for a second think that I can’t see through you. *turns and leaves*

Glass: So you really don’t know where he is?

Maestro: Cysero? I’m afraid not, if you see him however then there’s a ten-thousand gold-piece bounty on his head. You’d like a piece of that action wouldn’t you?

Glass: *swears at Rebellion and leaves.*

In the roof of the Dragon Coin Shop.

Ni: I’m not alone.

< Message edited by Anoril -- 7/31/2009 18:51:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
7/31/2009 13:05:26   
Anoril

Act II Scene I

Night. The Dragoncoin Shop

Anoril: If I were an insane vegetable where would I hide my secret plans for retail domination? I’ll check behind the counter. *Checks* Not there. Hmm, perhaps if I…

*door opens*

Glass: Huh, thought it might be a bit harder than that.

Anoril: I know that voice. *stands*

Glass: You. You’re the posh guy from the last scene!

Anoril: May I ask what business you have here?

Glass: [imitates Anoril] May I ask what business you have here? [/imitates Anoril] Can’t you just say “What’re you doin’ here?”

Anoril: Very well. What are you doing here?

Glass: Needs work and apostrofys. I’ve come to rescue Cysero, you know being a Hero; it’s this new thing I’m trying.

Anoril: Fantastic, but Cysero’s not here, you heard Asparagus.

Glass: His name’s really “Asparagus”?

Anoril: He’d prefer it if you called him “Lord” but yes, that is his name. While we’re on the subject of names, what should I call you?

Glass: Glass.

Anoril: “Glass”, it’s not exactly the most Elvin name I’ve ever heard.

Glass: [imitates Anoril] it’s not exactly the most Elvin name I’ve ever heard. [/imitates Anoril]

Anoril: I was merely passing comment. You may call me Anoril.

Glass: Oh thanks ever so.

*A scream issues from above and a body falls to the floor between Anoril and Glass.*

Little Goblin: …Ouch!

Glass: wtf?

Anoril: It’s a little goblin…

Little Goblin: *stands up* That wasn’t my most ninja-like moment. You two, quickly, get out of here!

Anoril: I’m sorry?

Glass: What?

Little Goblin: The Rebellion are coming, I saw them through the roof; we need to get out of here!

Anoril: Curses!

Glass: Damn!

*Retreat out of door. Glass punches rebel in face. They flee towards Surewood forest.*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Great Cysero Rebellion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition