Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC OOC 2009= Spike and Sky Arenas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC OOC 2009= Spike and Sky Arenas
Page 14 of 15«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2009 22:01:02   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Collabs are nice, just remember to keep some records. Easiest manner is by saving to your Sent folder in case I need to see who wrote what, though that tends to be clear usually. Still, safe rather than sorry, eh?
AQ  Post #: 326
7/28/2009 22:32:02   
ringulreith

Thanks Ronin.

Edit: Ronin, are you canadian?

< Message edited by ont -- 7/28/2009 22:47:23 >
Post #: 327
7/28/2009 23:08:56   
2009light

I be having a writer's block at the moment. I do have some ideas but trying to figure out which one the best route to take is the hardest. Either way, I will be pming you dragon about some questions I may have depending on which plan I chose to use.
AQ DF  Post #: 328
7/28/2009 23:12:28   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Posted. Proofing now. Added some back-story about Galvian in there. :P
Post #: 329
7/28/2009 23:48:38   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

No, I'm not Canadian.

Given PERSISTENT issues regarding Idle competitors, I will be cutting the EC Dropoffs on Saturday, the 1st of August. This activity rate is particularly dismal, more so in certain arenas than others. It is in your best interests to get your competitors to post as swiftly as possible, or get inventive to be able to post without further delays from the idle. This decree is being made instead of a mass cut of the idle, and how you react may prove to be in your favor during the judging process.

Idle will NOT be tolerated in the Finals outside of all previously registered concerns. Finals will start on Monday, August 3rd. Postings of Finalists will be on Sunday, August 2nd.
AQ  Post #: 330
7/29/2009 0:14:12   
The Extinguisher

So, my week just went from busy to hectic. So I'm going to be dropping out.
I'll give omf permission to finish off my character anyway he see's fit, but keep Michael in character. Very high pain tolerance, bloodlust and won't go down without a fight.

Sorry guys, but I can't keep up.
Post #: 331
7/29/2009 0:19:58   
2009light

Dragon, if there is anything you have questions about my post, or to correct any errors that wasn't discussed via pms, tell me and I'll correct it.
AQ DF  Post #: 332
7/29/2009 0:31:55   
dragon

Ronin, 2009 had permission to catch my arm with his chain.
Post #: 333
7/29/2009 7:41:58   
ringulreith

Hm. Guess this means I better hurry up. This is both good and bad--good because we won't have to wait long to get the finalist list, and bad because we have to rush. Well, I'll have something up by tonight or tomorrow, depending on Mirai.

I wonder if anybody has fallen off Sky in the previous ECs...

Edit: Post revised, it should be a bit more clear now. (and descriptive) Sorry in advance for the redundancy of the words 'wound' and 'pain'.

Edit2: New post up. It is short, I know, but it will do for now. I will be around to answer any questions.

< Message edited by ont -- 7/29/2009 21:20:57 >
Post #: 334
7/29/2009 21:22:59   
omf

Well, sense FMA drooped out, post will be up tomorrow.
AQ  Post #: 335
7/29/2009 22:09:38   
qbsuperstar03

Holy freaking CRAP about the dropoffs ending sooner than expected. O_O

I'm nervous and it's not even Finals time yet.

Edit: Waiting on Deehee to post. Yes, I realize he lives on the other side of the world, but as soon as he learns about this, I'm pretty sure he's going to be as shocked as I was.

< Message edited by qbsuperstar03 -- 7/29/2009 22:11:25 >
AQ DF  Post #: 336
7/29/2009 22:43:30   
ringulreith

Earlier than expected? I quite clearly recall that Ronin discreetly said the dropoffs would last from two to three weeks, Auguste 5th being the latest. What led you to think Auguste fifth was the set date?
Post #: 337
7/29/2009 23:51:54   
xaxtoo

Since I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, I couldn't wait for your response Mirai, but I figured my question would have been answered favorably anyways. Still, let me know if there's problems.

Escape that ont :D
AQ  Post #: 338
7/30/2009 4:55:37   
demonhunter

Lisa is now moving away from the edge. I don't mention it in the IC post, but she is also keeping her distance from Galvian and Roman, to avoid drawing their attention towards her.
AQ DF  Post #: 339
7/30/2009 11:02:16   
ringulreith

Pfft... If you read properly, Xaxtoo, you'd've seen that Blaze was close to the ground, so a simple kick down will stop him in his flight, or send him hurteling upwards and out of the way of the fire. By the way, can you elaborate on the first flaming slab. You say you increase its intensity, but how much did you do so?

Anyways, I'll wait for Mirai to tell me how his glove will affect the new slabs.
Post #: 340
7/30/2009 12:21:42   
omf

Post is up. Since FMA said I could, I bunnyed his character to move on, and since the initial attack by Ko was meant to rattle the brain so you wouldn't be able to move/have conciousness, I decided to make it a hit.

TD, the results of me breaking out of the trap are up to you since it is your attack afterall. Just know that with the large wings and Michael's large body, Ko shouldn't be turned to ashes by hitting it.

< Message edited by omf -- 7/30/2009 12:22:01 >
AQ  Post #: 341
7/30/2009 13:35:05   
xaxtoo

righto, i did not picture a dbz like maneuver from the description. well you do what you think's best.

the first slab is just burning. if phork stopped giving it energy, the fire would eventually burn out and the meat wouldn't be very hot. since that's not the case the meat will be very hot, hotter if out of kalen's radius.

the other slabs will be affected by the gauntlet just like the first 2. just take liberties from what Mirai have already wrote
AQ  Post #: 342
7/30/2009 18:07:18   
2009light

Posted Chad's death, a bit short, but I think its a decent post. It was fun while it lasted.

(Now for a random list of firsts!)

This was my first EC.
This was my first time in Spike (obviously).
I was the first combatant to post in Spike's main thread and OOC.
I was the first to attack in Spike.
I was the first to post being wounded. (even if it was a small cut).
I was part of the first alliance in Spike.
I posted the first post on the second page of Spike main thread.
I posted the first post on the eight page of this OOC.

(/random list).
AQ DF  Post #: 343
7/30/2009 18:23:16   
Mirai

Well done 2009light, you were also a great competitor.

Things are a bit mental here, so I've limited access to the internet. My original post assumed Blaze was going to stab Kalen on landing in Phork's fire, so I had a nice block all worked out... but based on the OOC posts, it looks like your planning on having Blaze take avoiding action Ont?

As far as Phork's meaty fireballs are concerned, Kalen's gauntlet will have limited effect only minimising the intensity of any directly magical elements of the fire.

< Message edited by Mirai -- 7/30/2009 18:27:30 >
AQ  Post #: 344
7/30/2009 18:32:58   
ringulreith

Thanks Mirai. Post will be up soon(ish), after I read 2009light's final moment. :p

Edit: Great job, 2009light. I'll be sad to see you go, perhaps I'll RP with you some other day. Or perhaps you'll be chosen for the finals... Noone knows. Post coming soon.

Edit2: Mwahahahah! The two disks are both strong enough to slice through cloth easily, and go through soft leather not-so-easily. So, about the strength of a meat cleaver. And for the reccord, Blaze has exhausted all of his magic.

< Message edited by ont -- 7/30/2009 19:43:39 >
Post #: 345
7/30/2009 20:40:36   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Advisory warning: A little over 24 hours of valid posting time remains until end of Dropoffs.
AQ  Post #: 346
7/30/2009 20:58:39   
omf

I hope I'm able to get enough post back in and hopefully be able to show I'm good enough for the finals.
AQ  Post #: 347
7/30/2009 22:46:43   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Posted. Proofing now.

Also: Not quite sure on that whip-thing TD, so correct me on that if you see a problem.
Post #: 348
7/30/2009 23:23:21   
xaxtoo

ont,

The lasso has been a whip for a while, that's how he was launching fireballs at Blaze. It doesn't fly very high over his head when it's being used.

I'm assuming the disc is about a feet above Phork's head and work with that, let me know if it's any different.
AQ  Post #: 349
7/30/2009 23:32:25   
ringulreith

I'd assume so, unless he's extremely tall. Oh, and if you're not okay with one heading at your lasso, I can change it.

Edit: Changed it so that the first one is going for the meat stand.

< Message edited by ont -- 7/30/2009 23:36:59 >
Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 13 [14] 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC OOC 2009= Spike and Sky Arenas
Page 14 of 15«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition