Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC OOC 2009= Spike and Sky Arenas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC OOC 2009= Spike and Sky Arenas
Page 4 of 15«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2009 20:23:30   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

quote:

Though at the moment, the details didn’t matter. What did matter was that Ko was in the man’s face with a second, his right foot stomping onto the rocks as an invisible force seemed to push the sticky fluids away, and his left leg coming up directly towards the man’s face. If only that was the attack here, though. Unless the man had blocked with some sort of mana imbued attack or item, the force of the kick wouldn’t even be noticed. Instead, Ko had manipulated the kinetic energies in the kick to literally move from the arm where it hit, to smash the man directly in his face. A very effective attack indeed.

Perhaps its just the convoluted state in which it appears to have been written...but do I sense an auto-hit or a bunny here? "from the arm where it hit" implying he blocks with his arm rather than, say, getting outta dodge. Or reacting at all to the approach, ludicrous speed or not. (Let's not discuss Plaid speed, though. That's a whole different beast.)

Be clear! Be precise! Don't predetermine reactions, aside from idle thoughts or stating intents! Make it clear when you are just pointing out what will happen IF some reaction is taken!
AQ  Post #: 76
7/16/2009 20:29:53   
ringulreith

I am so tempted to release that spell behind my back... Oh well, patience is a vertue. Guess I'll have to resign to editting my first post to include sound...
Post #: 77
7/16/2009 20:38:45   
Sir Inge

wow....I think I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I should be able to handle anything that comes my way.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
7/16/2009 20:42:06   
omf

I didn't mean to make it sound that way, I just assumed that if he used his arm thats what would happen, but he could dodge if he's fast enough by however much of an amount he wants. Sorry about that :P
AQ  Post #: 79
7/16/2009 20:49:09   
ringulreith

Calcon, unless your character was confused, and chose the wrong person for his target, I would like to address some things:

1. I am not a spell caster. As you can easily see (since you saw me anyways), I am holding a katana.
2. I am not standing anywhere near the central pillar, in fact, if you read my first post recently, or my OOC posts, youd've seen I was to the left of the entrance.
3. I am not scared. Please don't bunny my character and say I'm scared without my permission. My character is an experienced warrior trained by paladins and all other schools of combat. A couple undead soldiers won't scare him.
4. I am hiding, how can you spot me that easily?

< Message edited by ont -- 7/16/2009 20:50:53 >
Post #: 80
7/16/2009 20:56:51   
Rayzer

@Omf
Very attractive winged woman? Don't make me blush! ;)

Well, post up, and TD, you might want to remember, heat from a fireball is quite hot, mysteriously hiding it from a water-user, isn't very effective. Oh! And good luck with that heavy fog, humidity could affect your next couple of spells, hehe. Good luck!
DF  Post #: 81
7/16/2009 21:01:56   
ringulreith

Aww, Ray, don't worry. Ofection is quite common in the ECs! In fact, last year, Roch and Enya fell in love during the finals!
Post #: 82
7/16/2009 21:05:14   
Rayzer

Oh, I never said I minded it. And I read, maybe we will be experiencing some deja vu? ;)
Remember, Misty's watching your battle, if you need anything, she'll be there.
DF  Post #: 83
7/16/2009 21:07:17   
omf

Ko is getting married to random NPC #78, so no Deja Vu for you. Anyway, the more I see TD post, the more I want to fight Roman. He seems crafty.
AQ  Post #: 84
7/16/2009 21:12:23   
Rayzer

Oh, he is, but the simple things he misses is interesting. No Deja Vu? Meh, Misty will get to it. :P
DF  Post #: 85
7/16/2009 21:32:49   
Sir Inge

It was talking about Esir...NOT YOU! And the orb of suppressed light kind of gives you away

< Message edited by Calcon30 -- 7/16/2009 21:33:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
7/16/2009 21:35:50   
Nightly

Yay! Someone mentioned me! :D

I think I might just hobble around in the background a little bit. :P

Just for a quick reference, is everyone on the same group of rocks? Or is there someone on a different group?

Ronin, do the different rock groupings move in different directions or do they all move in the same direction?

All in the same counterclockwise direction. Otherwise, I'd have to specify the Frogger-like striations, and that wouldn't be cool because it would be a headache to keep exact track in feet for everybody involved. And I don't just mean MYSELF getting a headache. ~Ronin

^ that is blue... To me...

And if anyone else could answer that I would be obliged.

< Message edited by Ronin Of Dreams -- 7/17/2009 2:02:45 >
Post #: 87
7/16/2009 21:41:51   
ringulreith

Uh, Calcon, I distinctly said in my post the orb of light was behind me... Oh, and you shou,ldn't bunny others and say they are cowering or scared... How do you know they are scared?

Oh, and is axe attacking me?

< Message edited by ont -- 7/16/2009 21:49:42 >
Post #: 88
7/16/2009 21:55:27   
qbsuperstar03

quote:

Aww, Ray, don't worry. Ofection is quite common in the ECs! In fact, last year, Roch and Enya fell in love during the finals!

Ugh...don't remind me. The power of their love let them finish 1-2, and with Guardian of Nekops throwing his hat into the ring again this year after two runner-up finishes, leave it that I will be satisfied with making it to the Finals on my own steam. Winning it all would leave me ECSTATIC.
AQ DF  Post #: 89
7/16/2009 21:57:02   
Nightly

Yes well, I beleive TD has a very good chance of stoping that.
Post #: 90
7/16/2009 21:59:58   
Sir Inge

No in the post about Esir, it said he was scared. He surrounded himself because he was afraid. And yes, Axe is attacking you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
7/16/2009 22:01:31   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Funny how when I attempt to create a thunderstorm in battle one appears right outside my house. XD

Anyways, thanks Rayzer. >:D
Post #: 92
7/16/2009 22:13:34   
Nightly

Could I get a rundown on who's fighting who? Becuase my confused mind thinks TD is getting attacked by twoish people. And qb attacked TD. But Clyde was getting ready to attack qb. And TD attacked Rayzer... :(
Post #: 93
7/16/2009 22:14:29   
omf

TD is fighting Rayzer.

Clide is fighting that one ice guy.

I'm fighting FMA.

That leaves you and the Rper for that Teleporting light girl.
AQ  Post #: 94
7/16/2009 22:22:16   
ringulreith

Poor Axe then.
Post #: 95
7/16/2009 22:29:03   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Since I'm a tad bored...

Sky Arena

Character - Element - Roleplayer

Lisa Hunter - Light - demonhunter
Cryoface - Ice - qb
Ko - Earth - omf
Nightly - Earth - Nightly
Misty Drew - Water - Rayzer
Galvian - Energy - Clyde
Roman the Firewolf - Fahr - TormentedDragon
Michael - Darkness - Flame Master Axel

As to who is fighting who...

Cryoface vs Galvian
Roman vs Misty
Ko vs Michael(I guess? He didn't really respond)
that leaves Nightly and Lisa, but umm there's no actual rules that it has to be One on One. So basically, do whatever at your own risk. :P
Post #: 96
7/16/2009 22:29:48   
omf

I'm still waiting for Michael to respond since I only posted a couple hours ago.
AQ  Post #: 97
7/16/2009 22:31:07   
demonhunter

Rawr. Indiscriminate light attack. Let's see who gets hit!

Lisa is currently positioned at the southeastern edge.
AQ DF  Post #: 98
7/16/2009 22:36:35   
2009light

Post is up, and ont, your attack made a hit. (First to be wounded, even if it is only a cut!)

...and Mirai, thanks for the compliment. : )
AQ DF  Post #: 99
7/16/2009 22:40:15   
Nightly

Can we unrawr? Since I'm a blind, weak person with a harmonica? :D

Oh, I plan on breaking up the whole love thing that worked last year. I didn't like that :(

Just read the post.... Nice way of opening up the battle field!

Demon, I'm heading your way so just a heads up. Harmonica music will sound like it's closer if you want to continue with the bad visibility thing.

< Message edited by Nightly -- 7/16/2009 22:42:35 >
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC OOC 2009= Spike and Sky Arenas
Page 4 of 15«<23456>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition