Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What character race in WarpForce is the most popular choice?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: What character race in WarpForce is the most popular choice?
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2009 7:34:25   
Rozion

@ Manga - Yeah.

Elves = Very Nature-Smart, Very Fast, Not so strong, great at magic & good with magi-science, Greath with Bows and Blades. (Bow & Lazer-Arrows, FTW!)

Drakel = Very Tech-Smart, Strong, Fast, great at magi-science & good with magic, Great with magi-science weapons (beam swords, beam rifles)

Human = Very Street/Urban-smart, Balenced Physicaly, Good with Magic, average/Slightly below average Magi-Science (You KNOW that the ships are pretty much all Drakel and Elf, other then the network parts.) Well Balenced with most weapon types.

I do wonder - What race invented the guantlets? the HoC is technicly a Magic Relic, but i think the other guantlets were made by the drakel or the race mentioned in the beam sword/lance/staff. i dont remember, ill check. doesnt give them a name, just says there from the world of Omnus. Omnus, Omonous... oh no...

Oh wait, it says its drakel made, lol.

< Message edited by Rozion -- 7/25/2009 7:43:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
7/25/2009 7:50:09   
Robowarrior forum

elves rock my favourite charecte in Lord of the rins is legolas i think they should have made dwarf
Post #: 52
7/25/2009 7:54:41   
Rozion

@ Robo - Other then the metals they could give the crew to repair the ships, what would dwaves do? Sure, there strong, But you dont need to be strong to shoot or lazer someone, and there sorta stupid. (brain-wise, not coolness-wise, the are epicly cool.) but i would like dwarf. And elf needs to be made taller and thinner then human.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
7/25/2009 8:47:20   
wolfgun

I pick anything that doesn't look human XD
AQW  Post #: 54
7/25/2009 8:50:25   
Blade Of Judgement

What?*faints* First my class Gunner gets a stupid boomerang as WarpGuardian weapon and now my race Elf is what least people chose?

< Message edited by Blade Of Judgement -- 7/25/2009 8:51:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
7/25/2009 9:28:22   
raven of honor

Yay Drakels the best but ...
Can drakel ... be affected by Dragonbane ...
Rajin the Zombie Warpguardian!

< Message edited by raven of honor -- 7/25/2009 9:31:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 56
7/25/2009 9:43:24   
wiseman111

i picked the low road and chose a Striker Elf
im acataully suprised pople chose more drawels then elfs
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/25/2009 17:33:22   
Rozion

@ Raven - Since there only a small part dragon, id say no. In AQW, Dragon Slayers Anti-Dragon skills dont effect Dwakels, and Dwakels are Dwarf-Drakels, so i would assume no. Either way, I doubt the network has dragon bane, and if they did, im sure that the armour would help defend us (Like, Drakels have an auto-administered DragonBane antidote in it.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 58
7/25/2009 17:39:42   
Other_Guy_27

Actually Dragon-slaying stuff DOES trigger on Drakels, but it's not enough to really help in most cases. As for not affecting Dwakels, that may be an accident or staff may have decided that they weren't Drakel enough to trigger DS stuff.
AQ DF  Post #: 59
7/25/2009 17:44:12   
Rozion

@ The other guy - then why does it say "Target is not a Dragon Kind?" if your talking bout AQ, I dont play that, so i wouldnt know, but in AQW it doesnt. I asked why on Q&A, and people said its because drakels and dwakels dont have enough dragon in them for it to do anything.

EDIT - Oh yeah, there isnt a single drakel in AQW, only the dwakel. From what i understand, the plaural of drakel is drakel, not drakels. ive never seen them or dwakels refered to with an S at the end.

< Message edited by Rozion -- 7/25/2009 17:49:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
7/25/2009 17:51:22   
Other_Guy_27

There are currently no Drakel in AQW, just Dwakel.

I was indeed talking about AQ. I missed the AQW in your post and assumed you were talking about AQ since WF is an expansion to AQ. In AQ dragon-slaying stuff triggers on Drakel. For example, here are the Dragon Blade's triggers:

quote:

TRIGGER
# On Monster Category "Dragon", the weapon deals 120% Base, Random, and Stats damage. Also, the element becomes Lesser Element Seeking (Void, Harm, Fire only). If the element is Void, then the damage is doubled (to a total of 240% Base, Random, and Stats damage for the Trigger).
# On Monster Category "Dragonkin" or "Drakel", the weapon deals 105% Base, Random, and Stats damage. Also, the element becomes Lesser Element Seeking (Harm, Fire only).
# On anything else, the weapon deals 95% Base, Random, and Stats damage.

If dragon-slaying stuff is ever put in WF you can expect the same.

< Message edited by The_Other_Guy_27 -- 7/25/2009 17:53:24 >
AQ DF  Post #: 61
7/25/2009 17:58:40   
Rozion

@ the other guy - Oh. Ok. I dont play AQ, so im not sure about its mechanics compared to the other AE games, and i just assumed that dwakel and drakel would have similer resestances, as a dwakel is a dwarvern drakel. I can understand how you missed the AQW part.

< Message edited by Rozion -- 7/25/2009 17:59:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
7/25/2009 19:12:45   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

Maybe humans are just elves with rounded ears?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
7/25/2009 19:19:07   
steelsoldier

Are there any plans to be able to change race in the middle of the game in the future?
AQ  Post #: 64
7/25/2009 19:19:29   
mluther

lol, interesting take on it captain.

Rule number 14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
AQ MQ  Post #: 65
7/25/2009 19:27:44   
ChrisX

OR Elves are humans with pointy ears O.o
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/25/2009 19:29:01   
Other_Guy_27

quote:

Are there any plans to be able to change race in the middle of the game in the future?

That would be very bizarre and is highly unlikely to happen. Choosing race and gender are meant to be important decisions and not something you can take back.
AQ DF  Post #: 67
7/25/2009 19:30:45   
ChrisX

I don't think they will add anymore races, but it doesn't mean they WON'T add any SUB-races. After all, since this is AQ style, there might be sub races.

BTW captain, how many WG's does WF have so far?

@Rozion
I said They'll instead of they won't

< Message edited by ChrisX -- 7/25/2009 20:27:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
7/25/2009 19:32:26   
steelsoldier

I just sorta regret the fact, that I had chosen to be human in the first place, and looking at the updates of the Drakel, I can see more details and seeing the race much better than it was in the beta.
Although I can see the problems of changing race during the game.

< Message edited by steelsoldier -- 7/25/2009 19:34:03 >
AQ  Post #: 69
7/25/2009 20:06:52   
sytheeverblade11

I am one of the rare breeds of Elven Warp Guardians. What woman can resist an elf with blonde hair and blue eyes?

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 70
7/25/2009 20:14:19   
Rozion

@ ChrisX - I am 95% sure there will be sup races, Look on char page, at the right under stats its :

Account Type
Clan
race
Sub-Race
Gold
Z-tokens
ID#

EDIT - Uh, i was posting this to back you up, chris.

< Message edited by Rozion -- 7/26/2009 22:56:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
7/25/2009 20:17:22   
Brahmina

Well count me in as an elf.
DF  Post #: 72
7/25/2009 20:17:58   
Other_Guy_27

Most likely staff haven't made their decision about sub-races and clans yet and just have those there as placeholders until they decide. We may or may not have sub-races and clans and there's no telling how soon they will be implemented if at all.
AQ DF  Post #: 73
7/25/2009 20:38:16   
Rozion

@ ToG - true, this is AE were talking about, always changing there minds (and occasionaly forgeting stuff, usualy not major stuff.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
7/26/2009 11:13:00   
doicare3

Drakels are part dragon. Which, you know, makes them awesome. I picked a drakel gunner for my first...and a human striker as my second.
DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: What character race in WarpForce is the most popular choice?
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition