Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/1/2009 14:53:56   
Kim

Thank you moneybags
Post #: 676
11/2/2009 4:17:03   
Flawless Death

I made my account early during beta, the first day it was released, and now when I log onto my account, my character is gone?

I have cleared my cache and done everything I know of, but the problem still persists.

Could someone help?

Thanks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 677
11/2/2009 4:29:29   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

quote:

Do you delete accounts?

We sometimes delete very old accounts that are not being used. We only remove low level, non-guardian character accounts. (By low level we mean under level 20, not accessed in the past year)

*Taken from the WF >> FAQ
Most likely it's been deleted for having an inactive status.
Post #: 678
11/2/2009 4:38:53   
Flawless Death

Well, there goes my Beta rares. :3

I won't bother making another account, but thanks anyway. :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 679
11/2/2009 10:45:08   
MatrixMario

Is the best armor damage wise for non-WG ztoken buyers? I just want best damage for my gunner, what should I get?

MatrixMario

Magikarp use a spash attack!
AQ DF  Post #: 680
11/2/2009 10:59:06   
moneybags
More than a Game

I find the Knee Attack of the WarpTrooper Armors very powerful. The highest level for free players (24), though, is 6 levels under the level cap. Star Ninja and Heavy Gunner Armors are supposedly to be better (since they are 3 levels higher), but in my opinion, the Knee Attack of the WarpTrooper Armor beats the attacks on Star Ninja and Heavy Gunner.

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 681
11/2/2009 11:01:37   
MatrixMario

Even as a gunner with no str? The knee attack is still worth it? Also I can buy ztokens if it's worth it to get the warptrooper z version. Any other opinions?

< Message edited by MatrixMario -- 11/2/2009 11:06:24 >
AQ DF  Post #: 682
11/2/2009 11:12:37   
Bu Kek Siansu

The Heavy Gunner is actually the best armor for a Gunner, but it provides less damage to compare with WarpTrooper.
The Heavy Gunner has more abilities and defences, that's way as far as I know. :-) You can find them here.
Post #: 683
11/2/2009 22:02:55   
MatrixMario

Another question, what is the best earth, wind and ice guns?
AQ DF  Post #: 684
11/2/2009 22:31:30   
moneybags
More than a Game

As a WarpTrooper, your options are limited. For offense, definetly stick with WarpTrooper.

WarpTrooper
Gun Attack: Damage: 223% Base, 223% Random, and 257% Stats
Knee Attack: Damage: 228.4375% Base, 228.4375% Random, and 273.0625% Stats

As you may have noticed, the Knee Attack gives -2 BtH, but no need to worry about that, since as a Gunner, you'll have plenty.

Heavy Gunner
Gun Attack: Damage: 191% Base, 191% Random, and 219% Stats
Power Punch: Damage: 170.944...% Base and Random plus 206.833...% Stats

More BtH, but you won't be needing that since you have DEX trained.

If you are looking more defensively, Heavy Gunner would most definetly be the way to go.

Earth has a default gun, the only option. Wind has no guns yet, hopefully one will be released soon. Ice would be the Ice Repeater series, highest to your level. They are available from Gravlax :)

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 685
11/3/2009 14:49:16   
helloguy

is thier and earth gaulet if so were is it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 686
11/3/2009 15:23:37   
Mega cool50

There are the power gauntlet series: You got one in the Elite Items shop for Z-tokens. There are more but i don't remember where to find them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 687
11/3/2009 15:27:24   
helloguy

i know abou the elite shop one but i aswell frgot were the others are
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 688
11/3/2009 15:51:53   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

^^If you're looking for some gauntlets, most non-WG gauntlets are located in Tronzor's Shop in the VR-Deck.
Post #: 689
11/3/2009 18:13:03   
moneybags
More than a Game

According to the Encyclopedia, its supposed to be in the VR Deck, as Imperial said. However, I don't seem to see this, perhaps its a bug, or it may have been moved.

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 690
11/3/2009 18:34:43   
Bu Kek Siansu

toonpenguin: All the high levels especially the Darkness and Wind Weapons are in the Elite Items!(Z-Token Items)
Oscillating CiZor
Gale-Force Beam Lance Z
Glacial Beam Sword Z
Stun Baton XVZ30
Monomolecular Hullscuffer Z
Shadowy Beam Staff Z
  • I don't like the Glacial Beam Sword Z because it also takes some of my HP every turn when I use it. I won't use it anymore. :/
    I hope they will make another Ice Melee Versions especially the higher levels.

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 11/3/2009 23:19:26 >
  • Post #: 691
    11/3/2009 22:41:57   
    Aelthai
    Legendary Miss Fixit

Click on the Beam Sword to switch it between extra-damage-but-takes-HP (sword) mode and heals-on-the-Special (dagger) mode.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 692
    11/3/2009 22:59:29   
    Blynx

Is there a Warpforce version of the AQstats web-page?
    AQ  Post #: 693
    11/3/2009 23:01:27   
      Evo
    Crazy Rare Hunter

No there isn't.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 694
    11/3/2009 23:04:35   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Ahh... Thanks, Aelthai! :-)

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 11/4/2009 17:42:13 >
    Post #: 695
    11/3/2009 23:11:17   
    Darius

@Blynx: You can use AQStats.com for WF characters too, however it's not an official AE website, it's a fansite created by a group of dedicated players. Therefore, the AE staff has no control over its content.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 696
    11/4/2009 21:20:09   
    Traveler
    Helpful and Constructive!

I'm awfully late for the debate about the most powerful offensive armours, but I have to say that I find the kick attack in the Star Ninja armours the most damaging by far. It costs SP (although a very manageable ammount) and doesn't have always the same number of hits or the same power, but it is impressive in every case. The normal, 1-hit attack seems to be as powerful as the knee attack of Warptrooper armours; the 2-hit one is devastating, dealing around twice the damage; and there is a special attack, a sort of high kick, that is absolutely devastating (hitting in the hundreds against 100% resistances).
    AQ  Post #: 697
    11/5/2009 0:57:31   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Traveler,

Hmm, I've never really noticed that. Though now that I've tried it, you seem to be right. Sometimes, WarpTrooper deals more, but mostly, its Star Ninja that beats it. I don't really like that fact that it takes 30 SP per turn to use, but hey, with extra power comes with extra costs ;-). Each turn, you only regenerate 19 (at level 45), so that limits out the SP consuming guests. Also, when in the dire need of potions, one might not have enough SP.

I know, weak argument, since guests aren't all that uber and you have a high win percentage even without potions. Don't get me wrong, Star Ninja is definetly better than WarpTrooper, but its just that when one is in a hard fight (possibly bosses) and knows that they will need potions and / or guests to win, Star Ninja might not be the best idea.

Anyways, nice to know of the potential of this armor; may come into use at times. Thanks!

~moneybags
    Epic  Post #: 698
    11/5/2009 3:01:03   
    Mega cool50

Is there anything else that i should buy?

Char page

Yes,my stats are bad,but i'm gonna change those.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 699
    11/5/2009 9:55:23   
    BlueKatz

quote:

You can't buy them. They refill automatically every time you login, though. 6 for WG, 4 for Upgraded Accounts on other AE Games and 3 for WarpTrackers.

@ moneybags: Actually, u don't need Upgraded Accounts for 4 potions, the first character in the character list will have 4 potion, other have 3
    @Mega cool50: as a gunner, I think u should buy some spell in the future.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 700
    Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
    Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition