Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/5/2009 10:27:42   
moneybags
More than a Game

Ack, my mistake. Its actually 3 for free players, and 4 for Beta Testers, not upgraded account. Fixed, thanks!

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 701
11/5/2009 10:38:56   
BlueKatz

ah... still some thing wrong around, all first character on the list (character select board) have 4 potion, I'm not Beta tester, but I have 4 potion on 2 different account on my first character. U can go and check it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 702
11/5/2009 10:39:52   
Traveler
Helpful and Constructive!

quote:

Hmm, I've never really noticed that. Though now that I've tried it, you seem to be right. Sometimes, WarpTrooper deals more, but mostly, its Star Ninja that beats it. I don't really like that fact that it takes 30 SP per turn to use, but hey, with extra power comes with extra costs ;-). Each turn, you only regenerate 19 (at level 45), so that limits out the SP consuming guests. Also, when in the dire need of potions, one might not have enough SP.

I know, weak argument, since guests aren't all that uber and you have a high win percentage even without potions. Don't get me wrong, Star Ninja is definetly better than WarpTrooper, but its just that when one is in a hard fight (possibly bosses) and knows that they will need potions and / or guests to win, Star Ninja might not be the best idea.

True, it is an offensive armour that can get you in trouble (and not only for the SP consumption of the kick attack) on the few cases where you need a more deffensive strategy. On the other hand, if there are some "glass cannon" enemies against which you need to go all offensive, it would be perfect. And, possibly above all, it is a wonderful farming armour.
AQ  Post #: 703
11/5/2009 10:52:53   
Mega cool50

@BleuKatz

Yeah,i know more spells...but there aren't much for my level are there?

And also i made my account the day WF started and i have 4,meaning that it depends on Creation Date! *Problem solved,on to the next one*

EDIT:

@Traveler

Star Ninja is indeed an offensive armor,because you can get 3 attacks.

My strategy:
Star Ninja:Melee
Heavy Gunner:Ranged
Shearhide Armor:For the boss fights

< Message edited by Mega cool50 -- 11/5/2009 12:15:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 704
11/5/2009 15:31:28   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Hmm, I've never really noticed that. Though now that I've tried it, you seem to be right. Sometimes, WarpTrooper deals more, but mostly, its Star Ninja that beats it. I don't really like that fact that it takes 30 SP per turn to use, but hey, with extra power comes with extra costs ;-). Each turn, you only regenerate 19 (at level 45), so that limits out the SP consuming guests. Also, when in the dire need of potions, one might not have enough SP.

quote:

True, it is an offensive armour that can get you in trouble (and not only for the SP consumption of the kick attack) on the few cases where you need a more deffensive strategy. On the other hand, if there are some "glass cannon" enemies against which you need to go all offensive, it would be perfect. And, possibly above all, it is a wonderful farming armour.

How could you say that "it is a wonderful farming armour" if you only regenerate 19 SP per turn while it takes 30 SP per turn to use?
Which means you can NOT use the Kick Attack every turn, but only when you have enough SP to use it.
Post #: 705
11/5/2009 18:27:02   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

Don't forget that Star Ninja also has normal double and triple attacks. :)
AQ MQ  Post #: 706
11/5/2009 19:02:26   
Traveler
Helpful and Constructive!

^True. And when you have a full SP bar, you can be using the kick attack continously for a good number of fights. And it doesn't take that long to recharge SP when you stop using it. So even if you have to change your tactic for a while ocassionally, it still works great for farming -over using other armour all the time-.
AQ  Post #: 707
11/6/2009 1:31:33   
fireEAGLE

when r we going to have a new release
MQ  Post #: 708
11/6/2009 2:30:43   
Mega cool50

The 20th i think...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 709
11/6/2009 9:35:22   
brotherbeast

I haven't played in a couple weeks and when I loggin in right now I noticed that my secondary character (a free character) had been deleted. He was a low level character that didn't get much action, but when I decided to use it he was gone. Did I miss some sort of purge/update?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 710
11/6/2009 9:59:35   
Mega cool50

When a low level character hasn't been played on for a while,it gets deleted. It's pretty normal.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 711
11/6/2009 10:33:59   
brotherbeast

Didn't know about that, kinda sux tho. thx for the answer.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 712
11/6/2009 11:34:54   
MatrixMario

What the most powerful pet damage wise overal? and whats the best pet non wg non ztoken?
AQ DF  Post #: 713
11/6/2009 12:52:38   
Darius

Star Knight is good for hybrid characters. It has a powerful spell, strong multi-hit melee attacks, and it gives good gun damage, too. I use SKZ as my main offensive armor, but I have the token version, which is why it's so strong.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 714
11/6/2009 13:22:54   
Mega cool50

@Mario

Try the Comet and the Quog series,they are helping me alot (Both are found in Gravlax's pet shop)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 715
11/6/2009 15:30:58   
Bu Kek Siansu

To add above. :p

Non-Beastmaster Pet
Flowering Findle Versions
Location: Sick Bay -> Dr. Mendas -> MISSIONS -> EXPLORE BALEN-5 -> Findle Shop
  • Flowering Findle Versions are the only one Non-Beastmaster Pets in WF game(as far as I know).

Beastmaster Pets
    Almost Beastmaster Pets have aqual power(Damage, Stats and BTH)
    Quog Versions

Comet Versions

Please take a look the WF Encyclopedia(page 1-4) to find out the entries of the other elements.
  • Post #: 716
    11/6/2009 16:19:51   
    Olestas

Why do you think SR20W is to be replaced with Netgun (25)? 4-23 damage is more then 6-20, isn't it? And SR20W has some sort of special.. Didn't find any detailed info on SW20W though.
    One more thing - if you are a Gunner, you shouldn't stay with weak Osprey10C at high levels. Better get Tronzors blade. Even if it is melee, you still can use StarNinja's Weapon Throw ranged attack, which adds damage bonus from DEX, which in total gives much more damage then old Osprey10C.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 717
    11/6/2009 19:04:34   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Olestas,

The Netgun should be better, as it is 5 levels above the SR20W. The Encyclopedia does not have complete entries for both weapons, but I can tell that the Netgun is better from experience. You can't tell a gun's damage by just looking at the BR, since the special always occur, which may receive a different % of BR.

~moneybags
    Epic  Post #: 718
    11/7/2009 4:05:13   
    Bu Kek Siansu

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16850412
    quote:

ORIGINAL: MatrixMario

Why isn't MP written as SP or TP i think it makes more sense

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16850503
    quote:

ORIGINAL: moneybags

Argeus the Paladin,

You can look for those in the Encyclopedia, although many weapons are located in the shops of the LSS Alteon.

MatrixMario,

SP is already taken, but TP? I'm not sure waht that would stand for... I myself think it would be better as EP (Energy points, since there isn't much Magic in Space), but thats not up for us to decide.

~moneybags

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16850750
    quote:

ORIGINAL: Mysterious Strangeface

^^ In this case TP would stand for Tech Point(s) / Tech Potion(s)

Take a look the Star Knight Hood, and you'll see that you are right, moneybags!
    The EP is actually Energy Points which is the same as MP. -> EP(MP)
    Post #: 719
    11/7/2009 18:14:31   
    Epsilon2012

How do I get the Astronaut Face???

< Message edited by Epsilon2012 -- 11/7/2009 18:15:17 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 720
    11/7/2009 20:16:40   
    Mazic
    Ya! Ha!!

@Epsilon2012- Go to VR Deck-> Tronzor -> New Face! Hope this helped.

~Mazic

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 721
    11/7/2009 22:32:47   
    Epsilon2012

I did that...but when I got it...I looked the same...even after logging out then in...
    -The same thing happened with the Hooded face...but logging out the in fixed it...
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 722
    11/7/2009 22:37:46   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

I thought it was a bug that was fixed... Clear your cache and try again, it should work.

~moneybags
    Epic  Post #: 723
    11/8/2009 17:07:40   
    Elduris

anyone have a map or directions for the maze of explore balen-5
    i am doing it right now and i am completely lost
    AQ DF  Post #: 724
    11/8/2009 17:39:15   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

If you really can't complete it, just crash into a wall and fight your way through. Thats how I did it :P

~moneybags
    Epic  Post #: 725
    Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
    Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition