Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= AQ & WF Newsletter - Crossover War is Here!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= AQ & WF Newsletter - Crossover War is Here!
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2009 16:50:38   
vezha
Still Alive~

WG Blade of Awe? The regular WG Blade is the same as the BoA, just with different damage/bth
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
9/20/2009 17:20:57   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Yes instead of having to go through a long tedious search for the pieces of the BoA the developers decided that it would be much nicer for you to start off with a good no-drop weapon instead of having to update it. It does indeed have the same function as the BoA and similar but altered specials.
Post #: 177
9/21/2009 14:37:56   
Ghostclaw

this war is pointless for lvl 15s the tiers are so new u cant win i got to the last vattle before boss and lost to a lvl 30 big gray
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 178
9/21/2009 15:59:07   
Legendary_Swordsman

Iv'e really enjoyed the war even though the scaling seriously needs to be fixed like a level 13 going against level 30 enemies constantly just doesn't seem right. Sounds like nice rewards only beaten Shear in AQ can't reach that far in WF. Looking forward to this months set of releases
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 179
9/22/2009 0:41:00   
devilking5

The Shearhide armor is really great but is too hard to get.it took me about 45-60 min to get to the boss,the scaling needs to be fixed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
9/22/2009 0:55:49   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

I definitely had problems getting to Shearhide, as I ran into two Defiler Sentries in a row without healing at one point and had to escape. Shearhide himself however was a piece of cake (and far, *far* easier than his highest level incarnation in AQ) as he was level 15 and my character's level 30.

Great rewards as a whole, although I really am curious as to whether the shop will go rare since most versions of the Space Astramorph are above level 30, and I'm really interested in someday getting that level 123 version even though it costs 2.8 million Gold, which is far and away the single most expensive purchasable item that I've seen in AQ and MQ or even any of AE's games for that matter to date.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 181
9/22/2009 2:47:09   
Alopex Lagopus

A level 123 WG item. How strange. Isn't the max level cap is 100? Or the WG level cap will be level 130, and the Adventurer level cap will be 100?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 182
9/22/2009 10:10:38   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

*shrugs*

Dunno, I have a feeling that the level cap will kinda mirror that in AQ, with the max level being 130. Although whether or not this will only apply to WGs, with the maximum level for fre players being 115 yet remains to be seen.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 183
9/22/2009 10:13:48   
cav101
Banned

shearhide was easy for me since my advanced retro seems to have a decent energy resistance
but now i need to get to level 15 and get the better version.....im level 13 btw currently

"Behold I stand at the door and knock if anyone hears my voice and opens the door; I will come in." ~Rev. 3:20~

MQ  Post #: 184
9/22/2009 11:00:45   
Mega cool50

The armor is really worth it,it rocks!
I got lucky with the waves,because the highest monster that i had to fight,was a lvl 23 Malzar (im a Warptracker)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 185
9/22/2009 11:58:49   
afsoc4life

Got armor about 27 hrs ago .. nice item .. dont know about my SP levels but we will see!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 186
9/22/2009 13:27:55   
cav101
Banned

@mega cool50, me too, malzar level 23 was highest enemy and it was last, the others were level 10-15 and not very strong except exo clawtrooper,got the armor, uses same SP as i gain though but im fine with just attack and ram

"Behold I stand at the door and knock if anyone hears my voice and opens the door; I will come in." ~Rev. 3:20~

MQ  Post #: 187
9/23/2009 23:41:29   
MegamanZX

Is the misc item really worth it? If it is, I might get the Z Token version.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 188
9/25/2009 6:32:42   
Spillkongen96

Even if this war goes rare warpguardians will still be able to play it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 189
9/25/2009 7:52:53   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Is the misc item really worth it? If it is, I might get the Z Token version.

Yes, it's worth because Astramorph gives you the Shearhide Form
  • When they have been added, you just can find them here
  • Post #: 190
    Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= AQ & WF Newsletter - Crossover War is Here!
    Page 8 of 8«<45678
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition