Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Dynami= Cross-Clan Communications

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Dynami >> RE: =Dynami= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2010 5:33:26   
Yamikarasu

I wonder if some kind of petition would help. Something that tells the staff that we haven't given up on Paxia yet, and that we want to see more of it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
2/14/2010 5:55:10   
masterwolfie

I start a petition for you.
AQ  Post #: 77
2/14/2010 7:52:53   
DigDog

The staff would only have to take a look into this subforum to see that we haven't given up yet. The problem is they just don't care. Not to mention that this petition or whatever Wolfie made isn't the first one of its kind. The last one didn't help either.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
2/14/2010 7:59:46   
masterwolfie

Well diggy I shall keep buggering on.
AQ  Post #: 79
2/14/2010 8:46:51   
Yamikarasu

I guess it's not so much that they don't care but that there are many other things that rank higher on their priority list, such as reworking the different classes, spells and whatnot, providing new events, related items and Paxus knows what else. Also, the different clan forums have pretty much gone silent for the most part, except the cross-clan communication threads for most. Someone just passing through here wouldn't think there's still much interest in Paxia. Perhaps if the different clan forums would come back to life the staff would notice that we're still interested in paxia, but of course there's no guarantee for that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 80
2/14/2010 8:52:38   
theosenia

@DIGGY: See? "Keep on keeping on" wasn't THAT bad.Now, there's..."keep on buggering on".

< Message edited by theosenia -- 2/14/2010 8:57:11 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
2/14/2010 8:56:33   
masterwolfie

quote:

Winston Churchill (British Prime Minister during WWII) ended almost every phonecall with KBO.
KBO is an acronym for "Keep Buggering On"
Winston Churchill: Let's have a drink or two some time after this terrible war is over.
Franklin D. Roosevelt: That would be great fun!
Winston Churchill: Right then, KBO.

KBO!
AQ  Post #: 82
2/14/2010 18:53:41   
DigDog

quote:

Perhaps if the different clan forums would come back to life the staff would notice that we're still interested in paxia, but of course there's no guarantee for that.

There is only one way bringing them back to life, and that is actual Paxia content. They've gone silent because we've been waiting for that fabled reset for a year now. Patience only lasts so long, and sooner or later the less patient people say "Screw it" and leave Paxia. So it's the wrong way round, not forum activity bring Paxia content, no, Paxia content brings forum activity.

Would you stay in a forum to a game that doesn't give you something to do for a year?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
2/18/2010 15:54:00   
harry8989

Wow. Haven't posted here for a while despite previously having been responcible for 3 of Dynami's seven threads, and its largest non-clan communication one. But it died after being locked for 10 pages...

So yeah. Content leads to action. Action leads to wealth. Wealth leads to the Up Side

Opps. Sig broken!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 84
3/10/2010 12:35:17   
ozzynator3

“An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.”
AQ AQW  Post #: 85
3/10/2010 15:34:42   
Tuss

Sometimes an idea sounds beter as an idea than when it put into action.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
3/29/2010 15:51:54   
Krazy

I blame Wrap Force for us being forgot about again.

More on topic,hello people form my and other clans.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
4/11/2010 19:30:59   
Beleqwaya Melamin

What is with the cross communications.Your supposed to communicate.It's...SHOCKING to see all the little posting at each clan. It's like trying to to talk to someone on the phone and all you get is...STATIC.
AQ  Post #: 88
4/11/2010 20:56:57   
DigDog

Well it's kinda hard to communicate when the forum rules state that you're only allowed to talk about ingame content. That and the fact that we didn't get new Paxia content in the past, what, 12 months? I don't remember, it's so long ago.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
5/28/2010 17:09:37   
Maureu

...I think we should just organize alot of semi-related-to-Paxia threads on another site and then post them all here, keep active on them, and see if they notice us/let us keep any. If we keep desperately trying, maybe something will happen.
But that's a big maybe.
Post #: 90
5/30/2010 14:37:35   
Spanish Inquisition

Isn't this place like the basement of the forum where you shove things you don't plan on using for a long time? We had enough problems with people staying active here (myself included), but now it seems no one will ever find this sub-forum.

I feel like the redheaded stepchild.
AQ  Post #: 91
5/30/2010 16:58:56   
Maureu

...Yeah. Definately. But AQ is just sortof that in general now....Paxia is just one of the deeper pits of Unactivi-Hell.
Post #: 92
6/28/2010 15:41:22   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Hello Dynami! I revive your thread so other people can talk to you :o
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 93
6/28/2010 19:34:59   
DigDog

People talking to us? What an interesting thought.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 94
6/28/2010 20:24:25   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I know, rite? It's like, srsly far out there dood. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
7/11/2010 5:10:23   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Hello Dynami, geotian balu here. So, what has the hive been up to lately, still being awsome?
Oh yeah, almost forgot, I went to your FAQ, curious about your clan pet, clicked the link but I couldn`t see anything. So now I am a little sad. :-(

P.S. Surfing the interwebs, I found a pic and it made me think of the energy clan(I don`t know why). Modified it a little...so this is for you: http://i26.tinypic.com/j0cjeq.jpg

< Message edited by balubamboto -- 7/11/2010 5:11:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
7/11/2010 7:37:39   
Tuss

Cute.

About the pet thing: Harry went inactive again so he couldn't maintain it, and no one else voluntered to do it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
7/27/2010 20:37:36   
brianspenceni

Hey, dynami, I was reading some of your earlier posts regarding a lack of in-game activity. I couldn't agree more with the conclusions. I do remember that Dynami, along with a few other clans did run some competitions on the private forums and (while I do remember some apathy) perhaps something along those lines and ran in conjunction with more than one clan, would at least spark some activity on these threads, if not actual in-game content.

More generally, what's dynami up to these days? Hope all's well with the clan.

AQ DF  Post #: 98
2/21/2011 20:23:33   
sacchi
Constructively Friendly!

Issue 9 of the Charlatan was hilarious. I approve it :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
2/22/2011 14:11:50   
masterwolfie

That's only because your part of it.
AQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Dynami >> RE: =Dynami= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition