Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2009 18:45:45   
blindprophet

ah ok then thanx i was about to ask where i could buy more z-tokens but i already found out how lol xD although i don't think ima be using them at the moment maybe to get a stronger version of my current galaxythe haha

i wanted to ask what the current "best" pet is i believe i have most of them although ive seen this plant looking one so give me your opinions id like to here them all

Please do not double-post, use the button instead. Thanks! ~moneybags

< Message edited by moneybags -- 11/14/2009 11:06:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 176
11/14/2009 3:19:42   
Bu Kek Siansu

The best and the only one Non-Beasmaster Pets are the Flowering Findle Versions(0 or less CHA required).
Those power are almost aqual with Beastmaster Pets.
Location: Sick Bay -> Dr. Mendas -> MISSIONS -> EXPLORE BALEN-5 -> Findle Shop

The only one you don't have it instead Glador. ;P
Post #: 177
11/14/2009 10:09:11   
blindprophet

i do have glador lol xD but thanx ill go do the mission to get the pet haha >.<
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 178
11/14/2009 12:51:24   
Bu Kek Siansu

I meant you should get one of the Flowering Findle Versions and your Glador can be removed.
I see your Glador's been removed and have now the Zingular Flowering Findle. Good choice! :-)
Post #: 179
11/14/2009 16:16:28   
billzores

Wow! These are soem really interesting builds! I really like the guides Mysterious Strangeface is posting.
I personaly am going for a Melee only build, aka a tank. At my current level 28, my build is, 75 STR, 30 DEX and 30 END.
I also often use Alpha Space Astromorph which gives me a bonus of 10 to each of these! I think that's really helpful at the cost of 13 SP per turn.
The Alpha Space Astromorph was a item which has gone rare in the first Warp Force event! Along with a few other items.

~Zore

< Message edited by billzores -- 11/14/2009 16:18:00 >
Post #: 180
11/14/2009 17:49:30   
Bu Kek Siansu

Thanks! :p
If you follow the Stats Training for Tank builds, you will be fine and safe all the ways. :-)

Astromorph versions aren't RARE, but for WarpGuardians only now! ://
Location: WG Tower -> Lkeas -> Shearhide -> Skip cutscene -> To Battle! or Special Mission!
For more information see Astramorph and Shearhide Form

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 11/15/2009 2:59:10 >
Post #: 181
11/14/2009 18:15:59   
billzores

They didn't go rare?!
Cool! (More inventory space for me!)
Well, thanks! I haven't explored much since I started playing again, just farming for the new level cap.
Post #: 182
11/14/2009 18:42:13   
Bu Kek Siansu

What's the link of your character? Maybe I can help you by farming or something else... :p

Click on the AQ link if you want to see my character! :-)
Post #: 183
11/15/2009 11:29:38   
blindprophet

yeah lol has pretty good dmg now got to reach lvl 40 to get the z token ice melee weapon xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 184
11/15/2009 12:19:20   
moneybags
More than a Game

I don't like that weapon that much myself, I only have it because its the only Ice Melee option. One, its tokens. Looking at your character page, you do have quite a lot, but still, no harm saving them, right? Also, the release is coming up in five days, I'd wait until then and see if there are Ice weapons that come out.

A level 40 Token weapon, according to the Balance Standards, will have the power of a level 60 weapon. The level cap is currently 45 and there are already a few level 50 weapons made. It won't be long when some weapons will come close in damage with the sword. Purchasing the weapon is up to you, but this is just my opinion and something to think about ;-)
Epic  Post #: 185
11/15/2009 12:32:16   
billzores

I agree with Moneybags. Because, since Warp force is still in early stages there will be new weapons and level caps soon! (Awesome!)
But, haveing power now is still not a bad choice. So, if you really want to spend your Z tokens now it's up to you.
In the future it may have been wiser to save it for something like a level 60 Z token item that has the power of a level 80.
Check the Balance Standards that Moneybags posted for more info on weapons!

< Message edited by billzores -- 11/15/2009 12:33:57 >
Post #: 186
11/15/2009 13:24:13   
blindprophet

oh a new release in 5 days o.0 lol i got to reach lvl 45 then soon xP...lol i didn't know haha im still kind of a noob anyways it's cool ima get 6k more on monday so yeah what i wasted from the 20k wasn't much of a waste but hopefully there are more weapon choices for all the elements... also anyone know if there gonna do it like aq where u collect pieces for the blade of awe cause that would be nice =D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 187
11/15/2009 13:43:44   
billzores

@ Blindprophet
Wow! 20k more, great for you!
As for the Blade of Awe or BoA, It doesn't seem there is anyword of it...
But, I think that that's a great idea!

~Zore

Post #: 188
11/15/2009 17:45:16   
blindprophet

lol thanx idk i just like the way it looks haha xD...hmm i wonder if this update will have class releases =D guess ill just have to wait
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 189
11/16/2009 22:44:12   
Raiga

Hello, new to WF. ^_^;

So just some clarification needed- Engineers are the equivalent of Mages, correct? Also, is there a chart of some sort displaying the best spells and tech for each level?
DF Epic  Post #: 190
11/16/2009 23:00:11   
moneybags
More than a Game

Welcome to WF, I'm sure you'll like it ^^

Yes, engineers are the equivalent of Mages (AQ). Currently, there is no chart of the best techs for each level, but there really is no need since the higher level the spell, the better it should be. (Unless they're summoning spells, of course, which would summon a guest instead).
Epic  Post #: 191
11/16/2009 23:13:56   
Raiga

Alright, thanks for the info. :)
DF Epic  Post #: 192
11/17/2009 0:07:52   
blindprophet

welcome to wp haha so 3 days left for new update right =D ???
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 193
11/17/2009 0:13:37   
moneybags
More than a Game

Yup. The release is coming out on Friday the 20th.

Before we start talking about the release, let's get back on topic. Once the AQ Newsletter is out (hopefully with information on the WF release), AKs will post it up on the board. Until then, please keep discussion on the release at a minumum. Thanks!

< Message edited by moneybags -- 11/17/2009 0:14:53 >
Epic  Post #: 194
11/17/2009 1:48:30   
blindprophet

ah very well then didn't mean to break any rules or anything xD.....im lvl 40 finally now 5 more lvls till i hit cap yay me
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 195
11/17/2009 1:59:58   
Darius

What's the difference between EngineGunner and Engineer? Aren't they the same thing? When I think of Engineer in this game, I think of the Engineer clonetroopers from Star Wars Battlefront 2. Their roles may be different from WF's engineers, but they use guns as their primary weapons, and do all sorts of cool stuff like droid repair, slicing into vehicles, and throwing health packs at their allies. If they did that while wielding a lightsaber, they'd be part Jedi, a totally different class than what they're capable of. Which brings me to my next question--why call a Classic Hybrid an EngineStriker? EngineGunner and EngineStriker are just convoluted ways of saying Engineer and Hybrid. I dunno, I guess I just like things to be reduced to their simplest forms, instead of being overthought and overcomplicated. Do you understand?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 196
11/17/2009 2:40:50   
Raiga

Is there anyone else here who thinks that Tronzor (the stat trainer) is a little overpowered? I do NOT remember having ever to use potions, more or less two, when training stats in AQ...
DF Epic  Post #: 197
11/17/2009 3:15:06   
Bu Kek Siansu

I don't understand, Darius! Did you say about the Stats Training? Oops...
NOTICE
- Feel free to point out any mistakes that I may have made such as spelling errors, grammar, etc.
- If you have any suggestions, comments or anything to change in this Stats Training, please let me know.
Post #: 198
11/17/2009 10:32:48   
moneybags
More than a Game

Mysterious Strangeface,

The point he's trying to make is about the name about the builds, not the stats themselves. He's saying that since Engineers can only use guns (because of the lack of Magic in space), we might as well call them Engineer Strikers. And if the Engineer Gunner trains STR (which is the equivalent of a Hybrid), we might as call them Engineer Strikers. I really don't see a problem in this, but its not like it will change the whole game... We just got the hybrid name from AQ, so that's why; I guess this name would be more WF based.
Epic  Post #: 199
11/17/2009 12:45:16   
Bu Kek Siansu

Thanks, moneybags! :-)
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition