Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2009 18:26:25   
blindprophet

i don't think tronzor is overpowered since i didn't have no difficulty beating him at a low lvl but then again that might be just me
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 201
11/17/2009 19:22:45   
Raiga

I find it frustrating to fight him, especially when training END or INT. He seems to block almost all of what I throw at him. Seriously, I've never had to use a potion for stat training in AQ...
DF Epic  Post #: 202
11/17/2009 19:56:43   
Bu Kek Siansu

Adder1: I agree with you. ^_^
If you fight him at low level without any potion and other help, it's almost impossible to defeat him.
If you use a good pet like one of the Flowering Findle Versions(Non-Beastmaster Pets) and a guest like Zorboz
from the Engineer and some Potions, it could be easier to defeat him. If you don't have any Potion more,
just flee and logout-login to refrain new potions, and repeat it. That's the easier way to defeat him. :-)
Post #: 203
11/17/2009 21:55:28   
blindprophet

oh god yes i had alot of trouble defeating him to for my intellect haha id run out of sp fast...anyways what i did was like mysterious said used a pet not the one he mentioned specifically , used my gauntlet blast skill, and spells i found it easier to beat him that way but mysterious suggestion works just as good maybe even better xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 204
11/20/2009 10:34:12   
TheSin

I see that there isn't a character ratings page, so I guess this is where I should ask?

My character link is under my Sig, until they add a spot for it on the side like AQ and DF.

I want to be a "tanktech" (same as a tank mage in AQ).

Right now I have INT at 85, which is holding strong, and started to put some stats into DEX for more reliable hits and dodging.

I "believe" I have all the best tech/skills and the best armor I can have at the moment, but not sure, I have only done each quest once, the rest is just from RA.

Any advice is appreciated. My Goal is to hit the cap before X-mas.

Questions:
-Any better spells?
-Are there ANY wind spells?
-Any better defensive armor than HeavyGunner?
-Any better guantlet than Hand of Creation?
-Any better pets that require 0 CHA other than Flowers and 8A51C Model A? (I prefer the 8A51C since more things are weak to light than water, and it hits for more damage, btw this pet is NOWHERE in the forums to be found, should be added)
-Should I continue to pump all my pts into INT til I get to 100, or continue going with Dex?

Thanks.

I've the entries of 8A51C, and I'll add them into Encyclopedia right now! Thanks! ~Mysterious Strangeface
Then I'll be back to help you and probably to rate your character.

@above: Thanks, and your welcome. I find those 8A51C bots to be much much better than the Flower pets. I will check back for your advice off and on today. Thanks.

What is the link of your character?

@above: Its below my sig, sorry someone must have removed it thinking it to be a link to something else. Thanks again.
- Warp Crystal.
- There isn't a Wind spell at this moment.
- Probably Energizer.
- Power Gauntlet.
- No.
- DEX.
I suggest you to change your character build to BeastGunner and follow my Stats Training!!

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 11/20/2009 23:34:26 >

I'm not saying crit is the best. Its just the fastest.
AQ DF  Post #: 205
11/20/2009 20:03:24   
blindprophet

I like the new update although not alot was released for strikers im guessing mostly gunners but still loved the update i wanted feedback on wether the new wind mace weapon kinda forgot the name if it's special is better then gale lance..with gale lance ive done pretty high dmg above 600 or so
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 206
11/20/2009 23:07:23   
Bu Kek Siansu

Above 600 is impossible, I have the same high Z-Tokens version, and the special does damage 150-300 sometimes. :p
Post #: 207
11/21/2009 2:19:45   
blindprophet

lol i mean in total xP the last attack usually does 230-312 for me but add the rest and u can get higher

< Message edited by blindprophet -- 11/21/2009 2:20:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 208
11/21/2009 6:28:31   
SIGMUND

At level 46 Using the gold lvl46 Very Big Gun against a Virin Behemoth I just did 450 damage with a Kick attack.
If that became a Lucky Strike I guess it could hit 600 damage.

There should be no problems with lack of potions now. I have 50 of each.
AQ  Post #: 209
11/21/2009 6:43:52   
Bu Kek Siansu

Can you make a screenshot of the 50 Health and Energy Potions you have? Thanks! :p
Post #: 210
11/21/2009 6:55:33   
SIGMUND

Potions
Thanks for the screenshot! :-) ~Mysterious Strangeface
50 does seem to be the limit I just went down to 48 before finding three more and I still have 50.

OMG 537 damage with a Kick against a Jeroto.
Even better against a Virin Behemoth.

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 11/21/2009 9:10:22 >
AQ  Post #: 211
11/21/2009 8:54:11   
blindprophet

with a kick 0.0 wow

i wanted to ask for does who have tried both melee wind weapons sonic axe and gale-force beam lance z-token versions
in u guys opinion which one is better in special ability...thanx in advance
-blindprophet

Double posting bad! ..LT

< Message edited by lordtomato -- 11/22/2009 15:52:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 212
11/23/2009 0:13:08   
Raiga

...SIGMUND, where did you get all those potions?
DF Epic  Post #: 213
11/23/2009 0:19:26   
moneybags
More than a Game

adder1,

From the new quest. Go to the Sick Bay, then to Captain Daian. Click missions, and ta-daa! :)

< Message edited by moneybags -- 11/23/2009 0:22:16 >
Epic  Post #: 214
11/23/2009 11:49:07   
afsoc4life

@blind propeht - from what i have seen so far it seems the lances have stronger specials.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 215
11/23/2009 23:30:06   
zine

where do we get the potions?
Post #: 216
11/23/2009 23:34:40   
moneybags
More than a Game

Go to the Sick Bay, then click on Captain Daian (the woman with the gun, not the moglin :P). You should see a MISSIONS button, click that, and it should lead you to the set of missions.
Epic  Post #: 217
11/24/2009 0:50:28   
blindprophet

@afsoc4life ah ok then thanx for the info
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 218
11/24/2009 1:30:56   
moneybags
More than a Game

Just gonna have my input in the Sonic Axe - Gale Lance - Sonic Cannon comparison :)

I wouldn't be so sure about Gale Lance Z being better. The Sonic Axe is definitely better than the cannon though (in terms of special). The Gale Lance, however, is 4 levels below the Axe, so logically speaking, it should be weaker. However, the Gale Lance has 3 specials: 1 super strong one, 1 average one, and 1 that harms YOUR HP. Its really hard to compare, but I'd go for the Axe, seeing it does better damage (no special), and it probably has a more damage reliable special.

Since there is no Pedia entry for the Gale Lance (yet, we'll get it done soon :P), I cannot be sure.

< Message edited by moneybags -- 11/24/2009 10:36:26 >
Epic  Post #: 219
11/24/2009 2:35:30   
Raiga

Wow. The potion quests are HARD. I think I'll stick with the 1 HP and EP potion quest...
DF Epic  Post #: 220
11/24/2009 3:40:09   
Bu Kek Siansu

Yeah, the first one is easier! :p
I prefer the last one!! :-)
Post #: 221
11/24/2009 19:43:00   
Raiga

M'kay. The Star Ninja Z armor makes those potion missions so much easier. Have 50 each now.

I dunno if somebody's brought this up before, but WF seems...really unfriendly to Engineers. Skills and Techs don't really seem all that useful, outside of the Medic or Summon Zorboz series. That...and it's really, really hard to train INT with Tronzor...
DF Epic  Post #: 222
11/24/2009 19:59:18   
Kaelin

In terms of offensive techs, you really don't have much to choose from. Before this past release, your options once you get to the 40s have consisted of Pulling Vacuum, Gamma Emitter, and the Energy tech on AA-Cell Energizer.

However, this new tech "Creation" is quite useful. Yes, it attacks all eight elements, so it isn't an "end-all" ability, but it does receive a damage boost to compensate for your inability to target an element. This boost is about +21%, which is actually a pretty sweet deal right now, because most enemies have resistances fairly close to 100 (much more stable numbers than you see with a lot of AQ enemies). If none of your other techs is spot on, then Creation is an effective all-around damaging option that is available to you.

Pedia submission from Scakk for Creation

I found that training gets easier as you level-up, so try to hang in there against Tronzor. If you need more potions in the meantime, you can do the new rescue missions. That said, his power curve probably needs to be re-evaluated.

< Message edited by Kaelin -- 11/24/2009 20:06:41 >
AQ  Post #: 223
11/25/2009 22:11:13   
Raiga

Thanks much, Kaelin.

On a side note...I find it funny how I often do more damage throwing guns at the enemy instead of shooting them...
DF Epic  Post #: 224
11/26/2009 0:21:58   
moneybags
More than a Game

Throw Guns get stat bonuses, while firing them does not
Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition