Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Crow's Nook

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Crow's Nook
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2009 22:52:27   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Crow's Nook

Directions: Planet Lagos -> Return to Hideout -> Explore the Sea!

Locations available:
None

Missions Available:
  • Rescue Robina

Shops Available:
  • Crow's Nook NG Mecha
  • Petey Jones' Submarine
  • Crow's Nook Nova Gem Shop
  • Ammo Shop
  • Petey Jones' Cannon

NPCs:
  • Petey Jones
  • Serpae
  • Tetra

Dialogue:
    Ship Sinkers

Petey Jones!: Welcome to Ship Sinkers! Have ye any gold? Sqwawk! Petey wants a doubloon!!

• About Ammo
    Petey Jones!: Yar Matey! We sell cannons here! They are very special weapons that use Ammo!
    Petey Jones!: If you want to use our cannons, you'll need Cannonballs! They vary in quality and type!
    Petey Jones!: Different types of Cannonballs have different effects in battle! Try It! You'll like it!
    Serpae: ...

• Talk
    Petey Jones!: Ahoy there Stranger! Want to send some Arthurians crying back to their homeworld?
    Petey Jones!: We've got cannons, an assortment of fine cannonballs and Treasure snatching mugger guns!
    Petey Jones!: Don't mind Serpae over there... He's my bodyguard... doesn't talk to much... Sqwawk!
    Serpae: ... * Not like I'd get a word in anyway... *

Tetra's House

Tetra: Hello, Stranger. You're not a pirate are you? Perhaps you should change into something a little more... piratey...

• Robina?
    Tetra: I can tell you aren't from around here... Let me guess... An Arthurian agent searching for Robina?
    Tetra: Well if you are, I wish you luck. Kidnapping the princess was probably the worst thing that ever happened to us.
    Tetra: Ever since the Dread Pirate Rhubarb disappeared, Captain Babarosa has taken control.
    Tetra: Now, he's brought down the wrath of the entire Arthurian Navy down upon us.
    Tetra: We're pirates... not soldiers! If an all out war breaks out, I am afraid of the consequences!
    Tetra: Maybe if you can find Robina then we can avoid unnecessary bloodshed!
    Tetra: She's most likely being held at Barracuda Reef, a treacherous maze of shallow reefs.
    Tetra: There is an island in the middle of Barracuda Reef where Barbarosa likes to hide treasure.
    Tetra: It is the most likely place he would hold Princess Robina captive. You should go there now and search for her!

• Talk
    Tetra: Hello, I am Tetra. I was once a baroness on the Planet Marina. However, those days are long gone.
    Tetra: After the Shadowscythe invaded our homeworld, many of us escaped and wandered the galaxy in search of a new home.
    Tetra: Unfortunately, we wandered into Arthurian space and were captured by Prime Minister Constantine.
    Tetra: We were taken in large cargo ships to be slaves in the rich mines of Arthuria!
    Tetra: The Dread Pirate Rhubarb rescued many of us and brought us here to Planet Lagos.
    Tetra: Ever since, we have been pirates, attacking Arthurian ships, stealing resources and freeing our people.
    Tetra: I don't hate Arthurians. I don't believe most of them know about the actions of the Prime Minister.
    Tetra: He is a very devious and evil man... A stark contrast to their philanthropic royal family.
    Tetra: King Alteon and his children, Robert and Robina, are known across this sector for their kindness and charity.
    Tetra: I don't believe they would tolerate the actions of Prime Minister Constantine if they knew...
    Tetra: Unfortunately, now that Barbarosa's men have kidnapped Robina... Alteon is probably not likely to listen to us.

Other Information:
  • Crow's Nook is located at the top right of the Sea - keep going top right until you see 'Map2 Area Loaded' (Click here to see how it looks like)
  • Pirate Uniform is found from talking to Tetra

< Message edited by Peachii -- 7/27/2017 0:56:34 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Crow's Nook
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition