Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Stats Training

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Stats Training
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2010 16:27:55   
kratos12

I'm trying to do a balance hybrid, where should i put my stats first?

This are my current stats:

Lv 30

STR: 50
DEX: 50
INT: 25
END: 25
CHA: 0
LUK: 0

Edit: Thanks AVA!

This is my opinion! ~AVA
Balanced Hybrid would be trained STR, DEX, INT
L 5 | 25 INT |
L 10 | 25 STR/DEX |
L 15 | 25 STR, 50 DEX |
L 20 | 50 STR/DEX |
L 25 | 50 STR/DEX, 25 INT |
L 30 | 50 STR/DEX/INT |
L 35 | 60 STR/INT, 50 DEX, 5 END |
L 40 | 70 STR/INT, 50 DEX, 10 END |
L 45 | 80 STR/INT, 50 DEX, 15 END |
L 50 | 90 STR/INT, 50 DEX, 20 END |
L 55 | 100 STR/INT, 50 DEX, 25 END |
L 60 | 100 STR/INT, 70 DEX, 30 END |
L 63 | 100 STR/INT, 80 DEX, 35 END |

< Message edited by AVA -- 7/22/2010 16:27:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
4/2/2010 21:36:49   
`Hypochondriac

So, I was thinking on a lucky hybrid build without the end and probably less Luk so that I can do 150str/int. Just wondering what you thought about that.
AQ  Post #: 77
4/15/2010 5:41:24   
no1likes123

I don't think this is off topic but the stat trainer is so annoying HE KEEPS DODGING MY ATTACKS! i can't seem to deal him a blow or is this a bug?
AQ  Post #: 78
4/15/2010 10:17:17   
Bu Kek Siansu

no1likes123: This is not a bug. Take Zorboz(as a guest) and a good pet to help you to defeat him.
What is the link of your Character?

< Message edited by AVA -- 4/20/2010 18:36:49 >
Post #: 79
4/20/2010 8:29:01   
VasVadum

I seem to recall that the stats trainer wasn't ultra mega fast, I used to be able to hit him on AQ and now on WP I can't touch him half the time. I think it's the whole, he has 5 more points in absolutely everything deal. He should only have +5 in the stat you are training in. I think that's how it used to be long long ago when I used to play AQ.

CODTim; by the time you get to that level of training to spend that much, you should be able to go on harder missions to make money easier.
Post #: 80
4/20/2010 10:31:46   
moneybags
More than a Game

I usually take all the help I can into a battle against a monster I'm struggling with. That would be pets, guests, miscs-- anything that will help you out. Also, another tip would be to target their weakest point. You say you're missing half the time-- maybe you're using special attacks that give negative BtH (for example, WarpNinja's Kick attack)? Try using attacks that give you BtH. When you're training DEX, for example, you should try the Weapon Throw special attack (it's in many armors). It'll not only convert your damage to Ranged, but it'll also give you additional BtH.

As said above, if you are finding it impossible to train, let's say, 10 stat points, you might as well farm and level up until you get stronger so you have a better chance at beating Tronzor.
Epic  Post #: 81
4/20/2010 11:20:08   
VasVadum

what is "bth"? and it's not the fact that I am ranged or strong, it's the fact that MISSING IS TO MUCH. Seriously, I can't hit any monsters more than 50% of the time. It's hard, the trainer is much worse.

Please watch your language. Thanks ~$b

< Message edited by moneybags -- 4/20/2010 18:16:57 >
Post #: 82
4/20/2010 13:38:48   
Bu Kek Siansu

VasVadum: BTH stands for Bonus to Hit
You probably have low BTH which you do miss often.
You can increase your BTH from Stats and equipments(armors, weapons etc.).

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=15738510
quote:

[3] Stat Bonuses to Hit

[12] Hit or Miss? (Accuracy Formulas)
Post #: 83
4/25/2010 12:54:05   
Desmodus

Char Page

Some questions:

1.) I'm making a lucky annihilator striker, are my stats up-to-par?

2.) How's my equipment with this build?

3.) Should I get some non-bm pets (are there any non-bm pets)?

< Message edited by Desmodus -- 4/25/2010 16:15:57 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 84
4/25/2010 16:34:02   
Bu Kek Siansu

Desmodus:
3). See WF Map
  • Location: Sick Bay > Dr. Mendas > MISSIONS > EXPLORE BALEN-5 > Findle Shop
  • Uncommon Flowering Findle(L16), Outre Flowering Findle(L28),

• Ghost Quog(L24)

• Location: Hangar Deck > Stormfront > SATIREN > MISSIONS > ISLAND-SITTING
  • Exobarnacle(L25)

• Alien Zard(L15)

• Location: Sick Bay > Dr. Mendas > MISSIONS > EXPLORE DREMIN > Dremin Shop
  • WG Skitter(L20)
  • Post #: 85
    4/25/2010 17:36:00   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Everything looks fine to me, Desmodus.

If you like this build, you can stick with it. However, there is a good alternative way of training the build. Focus only on 2 stats, STR and LUK. That way, you'll be able to deal more damage. Your defensive abilities (such as blocking) may be lacking a bit, but you should be able to finish off a monster before it can kill you with that build. Anyways, its not *too* big of a loss not training DEX, because one, you'll train it later anyways, and two, LUK should somewhat compensate for the DEX loss. Don't get me wrong, LUK is not so good that you don't have to train DEX at all, I'm just saying as a Annihalator, you should focus on taiking down the enemy instead of blocking and stuff. (Oh yeah, and if you're wondering how to compensate for the loss of BtH by not training DEX, STR gives extra BtH for melee weapons (as a Striker, stick only to melee weapons), and LUK gives a bit additional BtH as well. :))
    Epic  Post #: 86
    6/13/2010 16:15:42   
    kiuj8

i just started playing the game and i would like to know which build to go with.

i was thinking of goin with beaststriker or pure striker but i cant decide.
    could anyone help me make up my mind?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
    6/13/2010 16:38:58   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

It's up to you. BeastStrikers will be able to maximize their power with pets, while Pure Strikers maximize their power with weapons. If you'd like to see great pets deal massive amounts of damage, go with the BeastStriker, but if you're not that interested in pets and would rather see Lucky Strikes, go with the Pure Striker instead.

A BeastStriker trains STR, DEX and CHA, while a Pure Striker trains STR, DEX and LUK. Both builds will have a small amount of END for the extra HP, which comes handy in hard battles or multiple battles without a heal.
    Epic  Post #: 88
    6/16/2010 16:54:13   
    Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

ORIGINAL: J style

by the way, i'm a lv 27 Gunner with STR 10, is this effecting to my character??

cuz i'm going for the lucky Gunner

my build is:

STR 10
    DEX 50
    INT 0
    END 25
    CHA 0
    LUCK 50 >>>>>>>> sorry for this long post, thanks for reading this><
    quote:

ORIGINAL: AVA

The STR should not be trained for a Lucky Gunner.
    quote:

AVA: yea, that was a mistake, i stop giving point to STR now

i read the stat training after i train my STR , and realize i want to be a lucky gunner. so yea mistake.

so u mean there's no new wind wep for range now, and i might have to wait till next update?

Got it, thanks for ur answering ^0^ i'll just stick with my blustery beam lance now and wait for it = =

BTW what do u think about my build?

i went to the link tat u provide to me, it seems like they've some adjustment to it.
    quote:

ORIGINAL: AVA

J style: Could you please give us the link of your Character Page to make it easier to rate your character?
    Are you going to upgrade your character? If yes, here is the information. :p
    quote:

AVA: sure no problem, no i'm not going to upgrade.

http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=68990977

Here's my character

by the way, do i need to untrain? since they've change the stat training on lucky gunner.

J style: Yes, untrain STR and END, then train DEX and LUK instead. Or just untrain STR and train DEX instead.
    See the Stat Training for Lucky Gunner here.

< Message edited by AVA -- 6/16/2010 17:03:27 >
    Post #: 89
    6/16/2010 19:15:54   
    Grim_Hero
    Banned

Good afternoon Warpforcers! I am here to talk about my character stats and get a few questions answered and a few suggestions heh.
    Here are my stats 4 my custom Gunner build: 0str 30dex 25int 25end 30cha 30luck. plus with my warpgardian status and all the sick awsome equipment I have I haven't had any problems owning anything but would like some stat ideas also need help with getting pet and gauntlet of each element and misc items thx! all in all I am doing Awesome so far...
    AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 90
    6/23/2010 18:06:08   
    DragonYugi

Hello. I want to decide on a build but I am really undecided. These are my stats:
    Strenght: 20
    Dexterity: 0
    Intellect: 0
    Endurance: 20
    Charisma: 20
    Luck: 0
    Any suggestions?
    I don't mind untraining them all if it is necesary. Also I have only Melee weapons and healing spells. So no INT-based builds please.
    Post #: 91
    6/23/2010 23:05:30   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Dragon Yugi: I'd recommend you the Pure Striker build.
    Isn't better to read and follow the Stat Training? :)
    Take a look this Guide to Weapons&Stats of a WF Striker.
    Post #: 92
    6/24/2010 1:22:22   
    DragonYugi

I DID read it. That is why I was confused. both the Pure Striker and the Tank Striker appealed to me but I wasn't so sure if it was the right build for my level/tastes. :P
    But thanks for the tip. Gonna try the Pure Striker. :)
    Post #: 93
    6/24/2010 4:25:04   
    Bu Kek Siansu

I think you should follow this very useful guide ( Guide to Weapons&Stats of a WF Striker), and just ignore the other guide(Stats Training). :p
    Post #: 94
    6/24/2010 5:48:50   
    afsoc4life

Lvl 62

STR 130
    DEX 130
    END 20
    LUK 30

What do you think? I just realised that I still get hit even with higher DEX so I am working on finishing my battles quicker whilst adding a lil defensive strength - therefore training LUK!

The guide (which I didnt read before making this decision) actually supports it stating that after lvl 55, luck should be trained - of course not ignoring strength or dexterity.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
    6/24/2010 18:18:24   
    mogrim

Thanks for the guide! It has helped me A LOT with building my character.

~Don't die with regrets
    http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63731750
    Post #: 96
    6/24/2010 20:25:56   
    Jstyles
    Banned

http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=68990977

Hey ~ is this okay for lucky gunner for my current leve??
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
    7/10/2010 4:45:57   
    DragonYugi

I want to take this moment to thank AVA for the stats tip.
    I am now a Pure Striker (as suggested) with 90 Str and 70 DEX (Level 32) and I have no problems what so ever with the monsters.
    Thanks!

@afsoc4life: Remember that higher DEX and LUK only mean higher chance of dodging attacks; it doesn't mean you are guaranteed to dodge every one of them. Your stats are fine judging by the grid in the first post.

@J style: I can't recognize the build. a Lucky BeastMaster?
    Post #: 98
    7/10/2010 6:04:16   
    Bu Kek Siansu

This guide will be updated soon. :)
    Post #: 99
    7/10/2010 9:09:49   
    Rancid727

Hi well i am new to WF and so far i love it ( as you can tell by my ZT items lol) WF char

I am following the striker guide and it is working great sofar but. from AQ i just love my luck stat

at what time would it be good to train it up my luck stat. AQ char was a BMW and i just changed over to i dont know the build name but the char is under my avi

Will luck work the same over here in WF. when i took my dex down in AQ it did not seem to make much of a dif in my dodge.

would it be bad to start from here and train luck up to 75 and keep my dex/str as is or would it be better to un train dex and go for luck
    AQ DF  Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Stats Training
    Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition