Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Master Account Question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 27 of 28«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2014 2:15:04   
Zigzag21497

Skurge: That's the issue. That 1lord2of3darckness21 would have to inactive. It was made around 3 years and whatever email I signed up with it, I honestly cannot remember. I know, I'm in quite the issue. I'd just love to be able to re-link my AQW account with a newer AE master account. Is there some way they can disable that 1lord2of3darckness21 account? I can always prove ownership of my AQW account if it is required of me to do so, because it's the only way it could be linked to that inactive AE account. Only I know the password to my AQW account. No one else could have linked it to their AE master account.
Post #: 651
2/21/2014 16:55:59   
Skurge
The Dealer

Zigzag21497: Did you fill out this web form? If you still have the transaction I.Ds of your purchases, you should be able to recover the account and un-link the one which has been misplaced.

You can also try to use the AQWorlds web form and see if the support team can un-link your account from there.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 652
2/22/2014 11:05:11   
cOrbz

Thank you Skurge! I have already transferred my linked AQW account to my new Master Account.

*Problem Solved! *thumbs up*
AQW Epic  Post #: 653
3/5/2014 19:45:54   
SonicTbear

What is wrong with the Rixty payment option? And can you exchange your current method of payment for another?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 654
3/23/2014 2:28:25   
UltraGuy

It's actually been more than two months since I've been wanting to ask this. Two months ago I received my HeroMart package with all the things I ordered. I noticed, however, that the One Eyed Doll album I ordered didn't have a code. I'm curious, where is the code? I want to claim it so bad.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 655
5/19/2014 20:48:19   
Neo21

Soooooooooo question for the admins
I've stumbled upon my super old portal account that has a username instead of an email, and I was wondering if there was a way to update this to email format?
AQW  Post #: 656
5/20/2014 22:03:11   
kreem

@UltraGuy

Try this link but it may require digging for some info it all isn't required and just fill in anything you can, if they think you actually do have a problem and are the person who ordered it they will solve your problem. BTW just a general rule of thumb looking around for FAQ, Help, Contact or Support buttons or Bugs for any issues with those(artix.com/bugs is the BugTracker for AE) on any site should give you ways to solve your problems.

@Neo21

Welcome to the forums.

Read what I typed to UltraGuy, it will help you with future problems too. BTW the HelpTeam will generally solve any account issues for any AE game but bugs will. Master account HelpPages link. Or specifically this one is probably most fit for your issue.

Hope I helped

Have a great day.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 657
8/16/2014 20:14:05   
lightriftwalker122

i have a question how can i pay for a upgrade if the options in the portal site are not availible to me? Credit debit dont work i have no payment options
Post #: 658
8/17/2014 2:37:19   
kreem

@LightRiftWalker

There are always mail-in payments with money orders or checks(I believe money orders are safer). Never mail actual money in for a payment and make sure the amount is in USD not your local currency. You might have to factor in changing exchange rates but if you have any questions there is always the HelpPages.

Hope I helped

Have a great day
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 659
8/17/2014 13:02:25   
lightriftwalker122

i found a UGC card can i stiill use it and purchase it?
Post #: 660
8/17/2014 21:49:34   
kreem

If you bought it, yes. Otherwise I do not believe you can.

quote:

Consumers will no longer be able to buy Ultimate Game Cards after August 15th, 2014.

The last day to redeem your activated UGC codes will be September 30, 2014. So please remember to redeem your UGC codes before that date.

Taken from the UGC website

You can ask a question regarding the if it is buy-able or not by calling the store that has the UGC card and on UltimePay customer help.

Hope I helped

Have a great day
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 661
9/11/2014 20:34:52   
lightriftwalker122

is it possible to reuse a heromart prize code when it was used already? i had a old account that was hacked then disabled and i have no way of getting that account back and it hasnt been active for almost 2 years and possibly deleted. is there anyway i can reuse a heromart prize code if a account has been deleted? it was the 2012 calendar one.
Post #: 662
9/11/2014 23:33:50   
kreem

I don't think so. Contacting HeroMart and/or the HelpTeam might be able to help you though I can't guarantee anything.

Hope I helped

Have a great day

< Message edited by kreem -- 9/24/2014 16:47:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 663
9/12/2014 10:03:00   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Usually, once a code is used, that's only going to be accepted once.

They do state that in cases of an account being hacked that items usually cannot be retrieved.

AQW Epic  Post #: 664
9/12/2014 19:45:46   
lightriftwalker122

thanks for replying aww man. well at least i bought the calendar
Post #: 665
9/13/2014 16:19:19   
Sir Arceon

I heard an unfortunate rumor, and it turned out to be true... Ultimate Game Cards have been taken off the market, and no longer activate at registers.

With that in mind, where are Artix Entertainment Prepaid Cards sold in the US, specifically Georgia? Also, what do you intend to do about the UGC Payment option on the Portal Account Page?

(P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask something like this.)

< Message edited by Drakonnax -- 9/13/2014 16:20:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 666
9/13/2014 17:36:27   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

you'd likely still be able to find Artix entertainment cards at either Toys R Us, or at Gamestop locations.
AQW Epic  Post #: 667
9/14/2014 11:22:39   
priest_hidan

Hi I have a $10 amazon gift card code. is there anyway to redeem it to get Artix points?

< Message edited by priest_hidan -- 9/14/2014 11:23:04 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 668
9/14/2014 14:18:47   
kreem

@Priest Hidan

The only way to get Artix Points using an Amazon gift card would be to spend it on a gift card but there doesn't seem to be any 10USD gift cards that can be used on the Artix Portal. If you want to get an upgrade that is on an AE game other than AQW or costs more than 10USD you need to put more money on your Amazon balance so you can get a gift card such as one for SubWay that will then allow you to spend it on the portal.

You can get 2,000 ACs instantly with your 10USD code.

Hope I helped

Have a great day

< Message edited by kreem -- 9/24/2014 16:45:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 669
9/24/2014 15:47:17   
AndrewTheMaster

Eh, if I have an AQ account linked to my Master Account, can I retrieve the password through confirmation of it being my Master Account? Because the Recovery pages for AQ don't seem to be working for me.
Post #: 670
9/24/2014 16:45:45   
kreem

@AndrewTheMaster

I don't know but you can still get it back via the HelpPages/HelpTeam.

If you cannot access an account that means you must not have it's email nor it's password. The linekd email allows you to retrieve an account back easily so the logical idea would be to retrieve your email or change the email linked to an account.

If you need to recover an account this should be the first page you look at. This page is the one you are probably looking for.

Hope I helped

Have a great day.

< Message edited by kreem -- 9/27/2014 14:02:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 671
9/27/2014 12:32:30   
AndrewTheMaster

Eh, i'm trying to find something like that for AdventureQuest, do you have any idea if I can find that for AdventureQuest?
Post #: 672
9/27/2014 14:02:15   
kreem

@AndrewTheMaster

Sorry I thought you meant AQWorlds when posting that for some reason. I just went on AQ's helpPages(every game's specific HelpPages are linked on the left side of the homepage under Support "Help" or just type /help after the homepage's URL and press enter.)

This is the equivalent of the first link I gave you.

Hope I helped

Have a great day

< Message edited by kreem -- 10/9/2014 23:54:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 673
10/9/2014 23:59:08   
kreem

@MDLM... Joey Howe!
quote:

The HelpPages are the place for any account questions or issues.

The HelpPages of the portal or any AE game may be accessed by adding /help after the .com of their homepage's URL. For example the HelpPages for the Portal are Portal.Battleon.com. If you want the HelpPages can be easily accessed right under any AE game.

If you aren't sure which email form/page is the right one for your specific issue or any other question always feel free to ask on the forums.
Taken from a previous post of mine in your thread

Asking for a name change would probably be best if you want to go through with it. It is just a name only yourself and the HelpTeam will see so not much point in a name change especially since none of your character's names will use your master account's username only some games(ED, HS and possibly more in the future) will use it to login but nothing past that.

Hope I helped

Have a great day

EDIT Fixed the issue with the link

< Message edited by kreem -- 10/31/2014 17:25:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 674
10/31/2014 5:28:34   
Womba

Ah.... not quite sure how to word this. But here goes...

So some time much earlier during this year I have been unable to get to my old email account. The problem was I was inactive with it for a while so I had to put in my various safety passwords. But I ended up forgetting them... so I essentially got locked out from my old email address. There was absolutely zero response from the services support staff as well just to make that clear.

So now I'm trying to change my email to a new one (changed to a better service), but because I'm still locked out of my former e-mail address I can't go to it to confirm I wish to change to my newer one. How should I go about fixing this so I don't end up getting locked out of my master and game accounts? The support guidelines don't specifically tell me what I should do, except maybe contact the support staff about this. Would this be my only option or are there other things I could try to rectify this issue?
DF AQW  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 26 [27] 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 27 of 28«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition