Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Miss Fixit - Quest for the Creptus!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Miss Fixit - Quest for the Creptus!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2010 15:40:49   
  Scakk
Beyond

Quest for the Creptus!

Location: Battleon » Click on Miss Fixit » Need help? Creptus?

Note: Text that are grayed out are dialogue that is not available now.

Aelthai: «You», hi there! I'm Aelthai - also known as Miss Fixit, among many other names.
Aelthai: I bet you're wondering why I'm here! I'm one of the Knights of Order (or KoO if you prefer). We are responsible for making sure Lore retains the balance intended by Lorithia.
Aelthai: I'm also the AdventureQuest Bugs Head Moderator - and so I was elected spokesKnight for this.
Aelthai: I'm here today to announce the recent changes, updates, and improvements - fixes, even - we have made.
  • What did you fix this time?
  • Anything I can do to help?
  • Back to Town!

What did you fix this time?
    Aelthai: Rewriting reality takes a lot of time, but we have made good progress! I even took a trip out to the LSS Alteon to give them a hand. This batch of fixes includes:
    Aelthai: The CL166 robots have been reprogrammed to attack correctly. Warlic's ingredients can take you to the most recent Talk Like a Pirate Day quest.
    Aelthai: Travel to Deren to catch a boat to the fight against Shearhide. The spell granted by Dr. Boom's Power Shard now properly bears his name. The Scare Sai's special does the right damage.
    Aelthai: Last (but most certainly not least), ALL spells are in the process of being adjusted. Lucky Strikes on a spell will only use half of the Luck damage they currently have.
    Aelthai: However, magic weapons will gain full Lucky Strike damage instead of 75% as they do currently.
    Aelthai: You may experience some strange behavior in your spells while we work on this for a short time after this announcement, so thank you for your patience!

«In order to access previous quests, you have to click on various things laying around the screen.»

Clicking the blue Moglin leads you to the Slay Bells! quest.
    Clicking on the scroll beside the blue Moglin leads you to the Quest for the Viridian.
    Clicking on the sword emitting a purplish glow (Zale) leads you to the Miss Fixit! quest.
    Clicking on Aelthai's staff leads you to the Miss Fixit Returns! quest.
    Clicking on the mini Creptus leads you to the Quest for the Creptus.
    Anything I can do to help?

Miss Fixit: If you have some time, there is actually something you could do to help me.
    Miss Fixit: There was a wizard called Karulo the Great, of the Skraeling Desert. It's said he became very lonely in the sandy wastes, and tried to create the perfect pet.
    Miss Fixit: He tried many variations, using his magic to mix various creatures. He ultimately decided on a chimera of hound, dragon and scorpion, conjuring a creature called the Creptus.
    Miss Fixit: Unfortunately, Karulo miscalculated the proportions of his hybrid, resulting in a very hungry and poisonous beast that eventually ATE its master.
    Miss Fixit: I'm interested in his notes on the magic he used to create the Creptus. It's still out there, though, and it's probably pretty hungry too. It can be tough to find food in the desert.
    Miss Fixit: If you can track down and defeat the Creptus in battle, and bring my Karulo's notes, I'd be happy to conjure a new one just for you!

Miss Fixit: ...I'll even try to adjust the spell so he's a little... friendlier towards you than the original one was towards Karulo. *cough*
    Miss Fixit: You have to be careful, though. Karulo the Great may not be around any more, but he built in some very dangerous measures to protect his pet.
    Miss Fixit: One of those is that as soon as anyone tries to seek out the Creptus, every scaly creature along the seeker's path will try to stop them.
    Miss Fixit: Remember, the Creptus is poisonous. A hit from its poisonous breath will continue to deplete your health. Be careful!
  • I'm ready!
  • Poison, you say? Not today... - Return to Quest Log
      «Scene: Plains/Forest»

4 BATTLES

«Scene: Desert»

3 BATTLES

Full Heal after battles #2, #4, #6 and #7
    «You reach a cave and the Creptus confronts you.»

«You»: Why hello there, beautiful! Karulo the Great sure made a mess out of you, didn't he? Not quite the wizard's best friend he was hoping for.
    «You»: I hope Karulo tasted good, because he's the last doggy treat you're going to get!
  • Fight!
    Creptus

Pets
  • Experimental Creptus [L. 30]
  • Creptus Z [L. 40 Z]
  • Creptus [L. 60]
  • Guardian Creptus [L. 90 G]
  • Perfected Creptus [L. 120]

Miss Fixit: Now that you have your own Creptus, be sure to feed it well. And get it some of those minty chew bones to keep his breath fresh!
  • Replay Quest
  • Back - Return to Quest Log
    Monster List
    Plains/Forest Monsters:Desert Monsters:Write-up by whackybeanz. Guardian tag thanks to battlesiege15 and In Media Res.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/29/2013 4:29:56 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Miss Fixit - Quest for the Creptus!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition