Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The famous Meet the ArchKnight thread.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: The famous Meet the ArchKnight thread.
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2010 12:30:58   
Cguy

Heya Dragonnightwolf! :)

First of all, congratulations of course, I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the team. :D

Favourite food?

Hmm...my brain's failing me here, can't think of any other questions...

Feel free to take a cookie! :D

Good luck, bye for now!
Nice avatar Cguy. Pleasure to meet you and thanks. Favorite food is pizza.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 1:45:33 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
3/9/2010 12:46:06   
Mad me101

Hello and congratulations!

My only question for you is... *drum roll*
Why don't you use the colour button when your editing? Most ArchKnights do...

Good luck with the job and by the way, some questions you have to answer can be annoying.

Anyway, see you around. Bye!
Hello and thank you very much. That's a very good question.
I do it this way because there are times where my life becomes terribly busy and I won't have the time it takes to remember the actual bar I have to press in order to get this specific color. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 1:47:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/9/2010 13:09:22   
Nebula

omg33 it r new ak!?!?!?!!?!? Hello Nebula, nice Yu-gi-twilly
Hiya. :D

I just felt like not using puncuation, grammar, or sense. :P

So, gratz on becoming an AK!

Didn't you used to post in the AQW Q&A or something, you seem familiar? You've probably seen me in General Discussion area and possibly when Voltaire made appearances.

Do you like bows?

I <3 bows. :o

So, who are you on AQW? I'm Nebula, obviously ... sort of. What kind of bows are we talking? the ones you wear or the ones you use for presents. And to answer your other question my aqw name is Dragonnightwolf. As for the being unable to see it well things were being prepared to release it. Peace. Dnw
I saw this forum in the "members list" quite a while ago, I wondered why I couldn't see it. Now I can! :D

Well, ummmm, errr, bye!! :D

*waves* :o

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:00:51 >
Post #: 28
3/9/2010 13:30:56   
Sam041

Hola Dragonnightwolf! :D
Knock Knock!

Orange.

Orange your glad I didn't say bananas? ;o

/me gives Dragonnightwolf a snickerdoodle

spoiler:

I wub you Dragon! <3

Well,cya and congratulations on becoming an AK. ;)
Nice Joke.*takes snickerdoodle* Hope you have fun, Dnw.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:20:03 >
Post #: 29
3/9/2010 14:26:40   
Relentless

Hi! Congratulations!

Do you like bananas? Salutations and thank you. Yes I do enjoy Banana's. Ciao. :) Dnw
Random question... Anyway that's all. Have fun, ciao. :D

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:21:11 >
DF  Post #: 30
3/9/2010 14:43:28   
lonewulfy
Banned

Finally managed to track you down! Now you can't hide from me here anymore! O.M.G it's you!
So how was your trip? (Yes, I know about it.) If you want to know about the trip, that will be discussed only by private messages.
So, how did you manage to become an AK while my back was turned? Who says your back was turned?

If you're trying to stop a train, weighing 5000kg, while it's travelling at 70m/s, with a friction force of 0.52 on the wheels, and you can move at a speed of 50m/s, how long does it take to stop it, assuming you're a dragon weighing 300kg?

Okay, maybe that question was a bit unfair. If Mary has 3 apples, and a train is leaving from Chicago at 2PM, what Hexadecimal colour do I edit in?

I'm going to stop asking these... probably.

What is the coefficient of the third root of two? I've told you before that I'm not good with math Wulfy. So don't be surprised that I'm not going to even try to guess the answers to those questions there kay?
So what date is it when you finally decided to update this thread? It's currently Wednesday the ...10th I believe. and what siggy? Dnw
That's all. Except my dynamic siggy, which you ought to check.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:25:49 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
3/9/2010 14:49:18   
Werewolf_King

:O a new ak
hiya
congratz :D
spoiler:

i wuv wolves <3
Thank you. I'm rather heartful to em myself. Peace. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:28:42 >
DF AQW  Post #: 32
3/9/2010 15:09:34   
Silver Lion

Why, hello! :)

First of all - congratulations on becoming an ArchKnight!

Since I fail at questions, I'll just throw some ordinary... Errm.. Questions..

...Yeah.

So, do you feel different now since you've gotten promoted? Nice to meet you Silver Lion. The spoiler trick was very clever, kudos.
Errm.. Of course you do.

spoiler:

What? No spoiler here?

Sorry, I was set up to do that. <_<

You should have looked at that?

Yes, you should have?

Anyhow, that certainly failed. Anyhow, a congratulations once again and much luck! :DThank you. Have a nice evening, Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:30:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
3/9/2010 18:03:23   
Nightly

I saw you had been promoted, but it must have been before your new title said where. I spent about 10 minutes lurking through your previous posts just to try and figure it out ;P

Anyways, congrats and good luck!Sorry about that nightly! There were some technical difficulties. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:32:17 >
Post #: 34
3/9/2010 18:34:20   
SoundTheSurrender

Heyo DragonKnightWolf!

Congrats on your status.

Is it great being an AK?Is it great? Lets just say that being an Ak, keeps me on my toes.

So what are you favorite items in AQW? Well zorbak trading me that slip of paper for the scribbly pencil was a nice treat. So is that sweet skyskorcher. But the Bunny-transforming suit with the cape and the weapon, is just downright neat.

Do you go for a specific look? Nah, I'm not usually one for any specific fashion, I try out combinations.

Do you hang out alot, or just go on quests non-stop and test stuff? First of all, I don't test stuff. And I don't hang around a lot either. But I do go on the quests for quite a while depending on how much of the storyline I need to work on.

And is cheese a kind of meat? xD What kind of cheese? swiss? provolone? Cheddar? Peace, Dnw

Thats all, later ;D

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:38:38 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/9/2010 19:00:45   
Ilø¤IMPERIAL¤ølI

Hey there!

1) Who's the famous AK?

2) What do I have to do to go to Heaven?

3) Orly?

4) Favorite AE game?

5) Is this a question?

Later... =) Greetings, to answer your questions. 1. That'd be either Landis or Coyote.
2. be kind to other people.
3. yes really.
4. Mq and Df
5. Yes it is. Chow. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:40:33 >
Post #: 36
3/9/2010 21:47:31   
Leumas Dragonsword

Hey Dragonnightwolf! Talk to you previous for a short moment, ummmm here goes:

What do you prefer to be called? If you want to shorten my name, that's understandable it's long.and
Will I ever see you ingame? That ones a hard call actually. See during the day I have important things to do so I'm usually not online until nighttime. But yeah I go into aqw often enough to keep up with the storyline and all that. Sure, talk away. Dnw

Congratulations by the way, hope to talk to you more in the near future. =)

~Leu

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 2:44:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
3/10/2010 1:34:44   
Jqxv

Hi and Aloha Dragonnightwolf!
Congrats being an AK
Greetings and Aloha and thank you :)... it's question time!
What's your favourite AE game?

Favorite movie? Avatar in 3-d
Favorite food?Pizza
Favorite brand of shoes?hmm shoes. I like reebok.
Favorite Ice Cream flavor?Rocky Road

Favorite Pokemon?Mewtwo

OK, here's more! =D

I love Pizza! Do you? yes I do.Which one rules YOU or ME? */stern* Rules are like the Earth, strong and solid. Is that Cha...Chari..Charizard on your Avatar!?
If it is Charizard.., don't make it come near me, cause I got my Charizard sleep potion and my Pokeball ready to catch 'ya Charizard! I guess I might need Masterball XD

Well... that's all
Have fun!!
Nice meeting you
that's not charizard. And have fun. Dnw.~Chic^^

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 4:41:31 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
3/10/2010 8:16:37   
I

Hello DNW. Hello Asgard Lord.

Congrats on your promotion. Thank you very much :)

Who AKed you? Circe

Do you like sniffing blueberry jam? Sniffing it? no. Eating it, eh once in a blue moon.

spoiler:

This spoiler has been an epic waste of your time

Okay,i don't have anymore questions/sentences to express,so have a nice time AKing,bai.Peace! Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 17:08:15 >
Post #: 39
3/10/2010 8:26:47   
Hay

Greetings :)

Congratulations on AKship! Welcome to the meet and greet and thank you.

I'm glad that this section has been added for AQWorlds. :)Me too, guides are a good helpful item for the whole community of players.

Favourite word? Holy Mackeral

Do you prefer irony or sarcasm? Neither.

Any favourite myths or myth cycles? Myths sure, Loch ness Monster, the story of Cerberus, the legend of bigfoot, atlantis, supernatural stories.

Favourite aspect of AQW and why? That answer is both the storyline commentary and the Background art. Everything is so bright and colorful and full of eye-pleasing amazement. The storyline commentary because it always gives me a good laugh.

Souvlaki vs. Kebab. Which wins? Kebab.

Hmm... Would you rather live a short and glorious life or become immortal? I already live an Immortal life, I'm a dragon during the day!

Know what the above question is a reference to? ;) Yes I do.

Anyway, I best leave you to your duties. Farewell and good luck!Happy trails to you. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 17:22:26 >
Post #: 40
3/10/2010 19:27:41   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

Hey there. D:

How's AK been so far? Good so far :)

What will you do if I write in my color? As long as you don't write it on the aqw guides, you may share my color :)

Snowflakes

Was that a question?

Why am I asking questions like this?No it wasn't, and because your trying to show how sane you are?

I am unable to answer this because it is not in english, and after a few failed tries with translators I was still unable to read this.お元気ですかお元気ですかお名前は何ですか。

Here is your cake! *Hands dragonnight a cake*

Now that you have it, do you mind paying for it over there?*pays for said cake and shares it with wulfy*
Thats all for now. Time to work again. :P

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/10/2010 23:25:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
3/11/2010 1:52:42   
tflo
A True Hunter

So, how goes the business thus far? It goes well.

Song of the moment? Who I am by Nick Jonas and the Administration

Your opinion on the MtAK (good/bad idea)? It's a very clear, concise way of introducing the Ak to the community and allowing the community in turn, to find out more about the ak.

Favorite thing to do on the weekends? Reading books, playing games and playing the online Ae games.

Favorite sport? Football

Dragonflies or Zerg? Neither, Protoss!

Starcraft or Warcraft? Starcraft all the way!

Enjoy the position!

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/11/2010 22:47:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
3/11/2010 12:20:44   
Crazy Gamer 007

Wazzup DNW! Yippee! A Gamer! Yippiee!!! A fwiend! xD

Id like to ask you a few questions! First il start out with a few random ones mixed with real ones.

So...pineapples or bananas? xD Bananas. Seriously.

What would you prefer to have/or if you have already, an XBOX 360 or a PS3? I'd prefer Both. I'm a serious gamer myself. but the newer systems cost an arm, a leg and a toe combined. Talk about pricey.

Do you like cookies? Yes I do. Me too! xD

Do you play any instruments? I used to play guitar(now play guitar hero world tour kit) I play the drums and I can play a synthsizer.

Like any sports? Other than football (reffering to Apparition's question).Yes and I must apologize I accidently called it footbald by mistake. I also like soccer(used to play it) I like gold(miniature) I like baseball(I used to play little leagues and I watched tons of Ny Yankees and Mets games.) and I can play some hackey-sack and lastly, I sometimes watch tennis matches.

What is your favorite game type? You know, platform, shooter, rpg so on, so on. Well, in the old days it was side scrollers. in the here and now with a thriving entertainment industry the only decent shooters I've played are area-51 and the medal of honor series. As for rpgs, I've played the marvel ultimate alliance series, the x-men legends series and final fantasy X. Right now though my high up enjoyment is with the action-style games.

And BOOM!!! The moglin said...

Do you like moglins? If yes then what kind? If purple ones then why? If beacuse of the color then why why? (just kidding a little...) Yep I like moglins, a specific dark blue one with a scar over an eye to be exact.

The question put here, could have been taken any number of not fun ways. But to answer it. Yes that sounds pretty weird all right.
Ok im done...have a cookie! *throws a cookie to DNW*

See ya! CG7 said.
Feel free to pm me sometime if you want to talk gaming! Peace! Dnw. Id be more than happy too! Oh and i got the last edit! xD

< Message edited by Crazy Gamer 007 -- 3/12/2010 14:57:13 >
Post #: 43
3/12/2010 7:27:51   
liangwarrior

Yo dragonnightwolf is me again do you remember me or no? Am i allow to ask you 15 question on per page? Yes I remember you. You are allowed to ask 15 questions Per page only.

Anyway 6 question to ask you again?

1.What do you feel when you first heard that you become a AK? What did I feel? Honored. I felt honored that I was asked to help.
2.Do you like starsword which starsword do you like i prefer red starsword and golden starsword
what starsword do you prefer ouch i missed red starsword i wish AE will released ti again like they say
some of quibble item will be back do you agree?Sorry, I don't own a Starsword.

3.Did you see a dragon flying around the sky trying to catch a wolf hmm snuckle. No, why? did you hear of a dragon cousin doing such a thing?
4.Do you like sport which sport do you like better? Yes I like sports, as for what do I like better? that one's debatable at best.
5.Which weapon in AQW for non member do you prefer or ac also can? Well I have a few I like. The scribble pencil that Zorbak traded us. The nifty SkyScorcher. I do frequently use the golden shadowbreaker. And lastly, I tend to enjoy using Escherion's staff with the closed wings.
6.Are you trying to catch after a vampire as you are a wolf or you are trying to catch after a shadow ninja like me i am
a shadow ninja can you beat me or i blow fire and darkness on you so can you defeat my two power fire and darkness? Don't get wolf and werewolf mixed up. They are two entirely different creatures. As for could I beat you in a battle? maybe, but since I'm peaceful, I rarely would enjoy battling anyone other than the chaos lords.
I will see you again next time or i will try to post again is this allow? Because if i post again that will be 6x3=18 can i post 18 question
or more like 6 question per post? Keep the count, 15 questions per page. DnwSee ya later!

~Yun~

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/13/2010 1:50:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
3/12/2010 8:18:47   
Wxo

Hey Dragonnightwolf!

Well, I'm a little short on questions so farewell!
We all have days like that so don't fret, questions will come to you, just take your time. Peace. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/13/2010 1:51:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
3/12/2010 10:16:29   
Kaizoku

Hi 2 U, new ArchKnight.

1. If your ArchKnight, can i be Knight? (traditional question i present to Archies D;) A knight? like what kind? I know of possibly 3 variations of knight.

2. What's your Power Level? My power level? If we're talking wolf-side me, it's 5.00 lbs pressure. If we're talking Dragon-me, the power level is through the roof.

3. Do i have to ask a 3rd question?Feel free to ask however little, or more questions you wish, just maintain them to 15 questions per page please. Thank you. Dnw.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/13/2010 1:55:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
3/12/2010 14:00:19   
dragon warrior107

congratz on becoming an ak Thank you very much.

hows it going It's going fairly well.

what did you feel when you first got the message im sure you felt lik this....> As stated above, I felt honored that I was asked to assist.

favorite ae so far If you mean Ae as in favorite game, it's a tie between Mechquest and Dragonfable.

having fun so far being an ak It does keep me on my toes and it keeps my brain constantly challenged, both of which are goood things.

hope i will see you in aqw ( in sir ver all the time) If you wish to see me, you can usually find me in aqw under the nytheria server. Since I'm not a paying member of Aqw, (I am an upgraded member in the other games save for epic duel) I only have access to free player areas.

and last *throws dnw a cookie and a big congratz on be coming an ak badge* Thank you. Num num num*munches happily on cookie* Dnw
~dragon

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/13/2010 2:00:06 >
Post #: 47
3/12/2010 22:55:44   
Boom u doom

Hi Greetings.

Which one do u like more, $ or €? I'm not entirely sure what that second symbol is, but it reminds me of the European Lira.

A piggy named Figgy said higgy-o-jiggy. Question: Why did Figgy say that? Because Figgy had too much figgy pudding.

What will u do when u see Artix dancing on the table, playing card game with Cysero, who is jumping on the TV? Simple, I'd join in the card game. If both Artix and Cysero are playing cards, odds are the game is either fun, fun, or oh yeah, fun.

Waffle + pie + cake + toast + cookies = ? Wapakskies(that's what it spells when you combine the words together)

If an old man gave u $723481235 and then a thief robbed u, stealing $8274851340238491235, how much cash did u have at first? A big headache because I'm not good with math equations.

If u could play a prank on ur teacher, what would it be? It wouldn't. I like teachers. Without teachers (skydrite for example is a teacher in the sense that he's teaching me stuff to help make me a better archknight) we wouldn't be able to learn.

To be or not to be? That's a question (answer it ) Ahem, "To be or not to be that is the question, tis romeo who art

What will u do when u see a goblin standing on ur computer? I shall swing my mighty tail at it.

ok that's it.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/13/2010 2:09:42 >
AQW  Post #: 48
3/17/2010 17:32:33   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

:o

Heya Dragonnightwolf. :) Hey.

Congratulations on your AKship, very well deserved! Thanks.

What do you call a Dragon at Night that transforms into a Wolf? A night watcher.

What flavour Cookie do you have... ? O_o *squints at letters* Vanilla cocoa bean peanut butter chip.

What's a Zyrain? A zyrain, is something that happens when atoms combine to merit an equational math formula

How many fingers am I holding up? 16

Well, no more questions from me I'm afraid.

Hope to be speaking with you soon, have fun AKing. ^_^ Take care, dnw.

~Zyrain

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/17/2010 22:38:28 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
3/17/2010 19:15:19   
Starwarsfanatic

Greetings and Saultations.
First off, I'd like to say congrats on the position of AK, now for some questions.Hi there!

Who AK'd you? Skydrite

Wheres Waldo? Waldo hides everywhere so he could be virtually everywhere.

If you were waldo where would you hide? I would be hiding between the two people at the pretzel stand.

Why has Waldo been gone for so long? I believe that cowface would call that a conspiracy.

What was your first impression of my name? Hey, Star Wars is awesome.

What if we were all just pawns in an oversized chess game? If we were(Seeing that i play chess) I'd be the knight.

Do you want a cookie?I'm all cookiefied out.
If so, /me hands you a cookie

That's enough questions for now, bye.May the blessings of a thousand suns, walk your way. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 3/17/2010 22:45:47 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: The famous Meet the ArchKnight thread.
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition