Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Nefadon Army

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Nefadon Army
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/24/2010 14:50:32   
sunblaze

The level 75 definetly killed the war. 65 was bad enough but possible with a litte attention to weapons techs and strategy. 75 is simply to much.
And since I would like to run 1 wave at last ONCE and constantly get 75 which are impossible combined with a second nefadon (no matter the level). I quit.

Good luck to everyone. But this demotivates me way to much.
AQ  Post #: 26
3/24/2010 15:46:13   
Bu Kek Siansu

sunblaze: You can still Flee, heal, and go back to fight another. :p Every kill you make counts towards the War meter. :)
Post #: 27
3/24/2010 16:00:34   
sunblaze

That may be true but from 15 tries I got 5 times level 75 on the first wave and 3 times on the second. Not to mention the 65 ones.

The main problem is that I usally only pay 50% attention to AE-games. While looking dvd or forum-posting. And not only need the 75'ones every last bit of attention to survive, but also the constant fleeing kills my SP's which means i constantly loose my guest. And that makes the high leveled nefadons even more difficult.
AQ  Post #: 28
3/24/2010 18:41:12   
Sunutsu

Since everyone is complaining about the nefadons having too much HP maybe the staff should nerf them. Sure you could flee but wouldnt it be annoying to flee the war everytime you face a high lv nefadon. I'm not saying too make the nefadons super easy but they should have there END lowered a little bit.

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=25776783
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/25/2010 0:05:47   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

In summary, those who know they can't defeat a high-leveled Nefadon, should apply guerilla tactics. It's no point fighting a losing battle that doesn't increase the war meter. That 2mins of die-with-glory could help to kill another 1 more Nefadon. I also find that WF same as AQ, that Mages are overall the best DPSers.... Any battle, they can win. Any.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
3/25/2010 2:08:21   
MonsterMike9000

im gone for a week and the bar goes up half a million...It looks like we are pre-destined to win. Cant wait for this war to be over. Wars in games are supposed to be fun, this one has been slow and painful. :P
AQ  Post #: 31
3/25/2010 12:34:24   
Sunutsu

GASKAL you're right mages can win any battle in AQ but there are not reall mages in WF since theres no magic weapons. so it makes battles much harder
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
3/25/2010 12:58:55   
CODTim

^ Mages can use Ranged weapons as they get no damage from STR or DEX
AQ  Post #: 33
3/25/2010 14:03:25   
moneybags
More than a Game

Also, Sunutsu, because there are no Magic weapons, it may be an advantage for the mages. In AQ, where there are Magic weapons, Mages must switch over to an offensive armor to deal a good amount of damage, whereas in WF, a Mage (technician) can just sit in their defensive armor (after their MP is used, of course) and fire their gun, taking in a smaller amount of damage.
Epic  Post #: 34
3/25/2010 15:21:49   
Naj

@ above, there may be no magic weapons but stuff like Potassium Warp Crystal Z & Creation coupled with a high INT stat do a real good imitation and can shred most everything.

L75s take a lot of work but give about 4x the experience as the L55s while not taking nearly as long. I also already had charts of battlesuit and gauntlet stats and can quickly configure to the best set to decrease the damage taken for whatever the L75 types I am fighting are good at, (earth energy, etc). After awhile you can just switch without even having to check a chart after having done it so often. You also learn real fast when to stay and when to run. If you are down by half in health and out of mana it should be obvious that second L75 will take too long and you should just do a Monty Python and RUN AWAY!

It just takes a little bit of prep work to turn any farming/war battles better in your favor. IN ANY GAME.....

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63242043

< Message edited by AVA -- 3/25/2010 17:24:03 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 35
3/26/2010 23:08:56   
Necrophades

We are finally passing by the 50% mark. Looks like this was a 400k war the whole time. I think I've contributed 200+ kills so far, but I'll never know for sure.

< Message edited by Necrophades -- 3/26/2010 23:09:53 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
3/27/2010 5:26:35   
MonsterMike9000

been dropping bombs on the Nefadons and Im now lvl 52. it took me months on my battleon char to even pass the lvl 30 mark. Keep fighting guys!

Call your friends! Anything to make people stop playing farmvi-- I mean, lets win this war!

< Message edited by AVA -- 3/27/2010 10:03:42 >
AQ  Post #: 37
3/28/2010 4:37:37   
Wildroses
A beautiful Rose,
always and forever

Over halfway to level 55 and on the war meter, which is a nice moral boost for me. And I just summoned the WarpGuardian Dragon when I was at 38 HP and my level 65 was... (wait for it) on 1 HP, which struck me as amusing in an ironic way. Overkill, much?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
3/29/2010 2:00:42   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

I barely managed to beat the level 65 Nefadons, and now I'm running into their level 75 variants. And barely even taking off 1/3rd of their HP before I'm forced to flee. x_X
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
3/30/2010 21:24:14   
Lkeas

I've just picked up WF again after a long absence and I must say there's a whole lot of new stuff! I'm enjoying this war since each Nefadon has different stats, strengths and weaknesses. My char is only level 20 so he hasn't run into those crazy leveled ones yet, but it seems I'm leveling up pretty quickly in this war so who knows what I might run across?

Keep on fighting!
AQ DF  Post #: 40
4/2/2010 9:26:57   
kratos12

wow, this thread is dead, yesterday morning I posted and I'm still the last person who has,

On topic: this war is going waaay to slow, I hope it's over soon, but with only about 500 players online (not all of them fighting) it will be difficult to fight around 76000 nefadons
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
4/2/2010 12:02:58   
JoeSkippy
Banned

This war reminds me of the bun-bits, except that all the nefadons are a different lvl =/

Decided to give warpforce another try...But there's no organized guides or anything so i don't know what to get!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
4/2/2010 12:53:12   
moneybags
More than a Game

For equipment, your best bet is to have every element covered and have the highest level equipment as possible.
Epic  Post #: 43
4/3/2010 15:22:21   
Necrophades

I highly suspect staff intervention. There have never been enough players to win this war, especially not now when the average number of players is no more than have ever been on. They are manually increasing the war meter for us.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
4/3/2010 17:39:34   
KERED

War at 350,000 wins.
I wonder if it will speed up much towards the end?!
AQ  Post #: 45
4/3/2010 19:14:35   
Manga Maniac

@above: Oh heavens no, most people probably gave up long ago, meaning no one will see it's increased.
Post #: 46
4/3/2010 19:34:08   
KERED

Thats probably true alright. I kinda meant at the very end.

Maybe staff will update the home-pages to say 'WF war almost over, come help finish it off' or something like that.
Either way, looks like we'll be getting those rewards.
AQ  Post #: 47
4/3/2010 19:40:04   
Nex del Vida

Guys, I'm amazed at how fast we've progressed! I thought the staff had lowered the needed win number, and that was why the bar was moving so fast!

We have less than 50,000 Nefadon to kill. I'm convinced we can do it by midnight. Who's with me?
AQ  Post #: 48
4/3/2010 20:16:06   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'm helping :) 50,000 before midnight server time?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
4/3/2010 21:47:22   
Nex del Vida

*sigh* Alright, I suppose that was an unrealistic goal--the meter hasn't yet risen above 351,000. Perhaps midnight tomorrow?
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Nefadon Army
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition