Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epic Quest 07 - Dragonstone

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Epic Quest 07 - Dragonstone
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/26/2010 16:58:19   
  Scakk
Beyond

Location: Yulgar's Inn > The Devourer Saga > Epic Quest 7 - Dragonstone
Location: Travel Map > Sail East > Sail East > The Devourer Saga > Epic Quest 7 - Dragonstone
Prerequisite: Level 14

Epic Quest 7 - Dragonstone

Sage Uldor has shown you that the Orc General Bour has somehow gotten a "Death Roller," a secret Drakel weapon. You have been sent to Dragonstone to stop him before it's too late...
Galanoth: Hail Adventurer! Do you seek me out for training as a Dragonslayer?
You: Actually I do not, Galanoth. I am here on a special quest. Sage Uldor of Battleon sent me to stop an Orc General from using a powerful weapon called a Death Roller to—
Galanoth: Hold on there, pal. Before you tell me your life story, just tell me this: Do you need my help, or not?
You: Well, yes actually.
Galanoth: Will I get to fight some evil Dragons?
You: Um, yes, I was told that this Orc General is using some Dragons to—
Galanoth: Okay, let's go then.
You: Don't you want to know what you're getting into??
Galanoth: I know everything I need to know. Lead the way.
You: Okay...
You travel east with Galanoth at your side, until you come upon General Bour's camp.
Galanoth: So what do you want to do? Wait until nightfall and surprise them, or go charging in now and make them think we're crazy? I prefer the second choice myself—but that tends to work better on Dragons than Orcs. We'll scare more Orcs away if we surprise them at night, but we'll scare more Dragons if we charge in now.
  • Attack Now!
  • Attack at Night!

«Either way»

Galanoth: Okay, let's do this!

«Full heal»
    10 BATTLES
    «If you attack at day, then battles #2, #4, and #7 are dragons, and the rest are Orcs. If you attack at night, battles #3, #6, and #8 are Orcs, and the rest are dragons.»
    «Full heal after the first (Level 0-29), second battle (0-49), third (0-69), fourth, fifth, sixth (0-29), seventh (0-49), eighth (0-69), ninth, and tenth battles»

You: General Bour! Hand over the Death Roller now, or face the consequences!
    General Bour: You are too late!! We have already activated the weapon! Now it is only a matter of TIME before it reaches Battleon!! Muhahaaa—

«The Death Roller squishes General Bour»

You: Hehe.

1 BATTLEGalanoth: You have done well my friend! I thank you for the opportunity to slay some Dragons today! Oh yes, and for saving many lives from the Death Roller...Good luck on your return to BattleOn!

Lack of Dragon Blade? from ShadowStrike. Correction from phazon805.

Dragon Monster List:
    Orc Monster List:

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/29/2012 6:49:42 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Epic Quest 07 - Dragonstone
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition