Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Aerodu= Cross-Clan Communications

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> RE: =Aerodu= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/25/2010 20:42:21   
Blue_Elite

I've got my event running. At least until Aerodu hits positive I have a reason to keep coming back and checking in.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
8/26/2010 19:41:21   
Rohndogg1

I'd come here for the people. You can still use the forum without really doing anything in game.
AQ  Post #: 52
8/27/2010 7:24:52   
BadHulk

Yup. True >.> And the ACC is dead ;D

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
2/28/2012 19:51:16   
Fishtank

quote:

anyways plan time! O.K., active Nauticans, we finally have the freedom to attack almost any teritory and probly succed.... Ready? FULL ON ASSULT!!!

This is from Nautica's leader. Notice something? He doesn't say "almost any Dynami territory", he says "almost any territory." I wonder what other territory is next to Nautica's? Oh look, Aerodu's is next to Nautica's.

Aerodu I'm here to give you fair warning out of respect for an opponent that Nautica has become emboldened by their recent victory and that you can expect their inevitable betrayal you knew was coming to be coming soon.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
2/29/2012 16:18:20   
dethhollow

What? No, I ment any Dynami teratory! Seriously!!! Nautica has at most 3-4 members.... Anything like that would be suicide! Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'd rather not have to face Dynami alone. Only an absolute team effort can defeat them.

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
2/29/2012 18:23:32   
Kinzdor

As Dethhollow (also he is there general not there leader GET YOU`R FACTS RIGHT) has said above they are to small to do a move like that. I have full trust in our alliance with them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
2/29/2012 20:20:31   
dethhollow

Thanks, well since Dynami has been "gracious" enough to open the Cross-Clan Communications, it would almost be a waste if Nautica DIDN'T use it to plan with Aerodu (after all, the central area is fairly complex and we wouldn't want any clans to accidently fight over Dynami space.)

I'm personally thinking Nautica should attempt C5 while Aerodu clears up the Dynami spaces around their main area.... But not 100% sure whitch Dynami space to take afterwords. I'd like to go for the central area without making Nautica an easy target for Geoto.

Any thoughts?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
2/29/2012 21:04:27   
Kinzdor

While Aerodu allredy has a plan for the upcoming weeks, though I do have some ideas on what Nautica could do. I will pm you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
3/1/2012 16:29:36   
dethhollow

alright, Operation: Costal Storm/ Lowland is a go!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
3/20/2012 17:01:23   
Fishtank

Hey Aerodu, just stopping by to visit an—ewwww, what is that on the bottom of my shoe I'm tracking everywhere?

Oh look, it's Nautica.

You're next.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
3/20/2012 18:28:49   
dethhollow

You DO know that Nautica's only 3 members strong, right? Heck, as far as I know it's only me fighting.... You still have a battle ahead of you, Dynami. You just lose one less space each time you mess up.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 61
3/20/2012 20:22:54   
Spanish Inquisition

You sir just made me lol.
AQ  Post #: 62
3/20/2012 22:14:14   
Kinzdor

We are next you say! WELL PREPARE FOR A BATTLE! This clan ain`t going down without a fight!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
8/6/2012 23:37:54   
Heroes of the Scape

You know Dynami it's easy to say that when you guys are hidden behind the GO-LD Walkers and their 10k+ health at level 150.
AQ  Post #: 64
8/7/2012 0:32:32   
DigDog

So? Other clans have super strong monsters as well. You can't say a clan is winning because of one monster.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
5/20/2013 1:50:00   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I thought I would post to let you know the Paxia ultimate conquest has been updated, I edited my last post. You will need to try harder if you want to keep back the forces of Geoto.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
6/20/2013 2:45:10   
popinloopy

A member of Aerodu recently stopped by us Lucians and left us a gift, so I shall return the favor. Here is some coffee and edible Candy Light Crystals. Also, have some Pegasus-shaped cookies.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
6/20/2013 18:10:10   
SIGMUND

You forgat the Lucianilla icecream.

Time to get some energy ready for the War against the Truphma.

Aerodu we are ready to stand with you against the Greyness.

AQ  Post #: 68
6/21/2013 17:06:42   
popinloopy

I cannot speak for Eschaton Thunder, our Leader, but most of us Lucians, such as SIGMUND and I, will gladly assist those of you who need it. Although, I don't expect you guys to need our help that much. Still, just know that you can always count on us as an ally. (Unless there is no choice, of course.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
6/21/2013 17:25:04   
Heroes of the Scape

That is mutual popin. I may not be Clan Head but I think I speak for all of Aerodu when I say that we would fight with you guys any time.
AQ  Post #: 70
6/21/2013 17:31:00   
Eschaton Thunder

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The End is Near!
AQ  Post #: 71
6/21/2013 17:31:06   
popinloopy

@Heroes
You, Dragonfire, Muchiha, and all other Aerodians who are allies of Lucian, I am thankful. You have SIGMUND, Eschaton, and I, and probably others, at your fingertips if you need help. Best of luck to both you and your clan. If my gut instincts are correct, then we will all need it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
6/21/2013 19:51:26   
Muchiha

To the death my brothers! I once saw you all as rivals but today you all stand beside me as my friend. This a threat which requires Unity not Division. We did it with The'Galin, we can do it again.

#ForPAXIA

< Message edited by Muchiha -- 6/21/2013 19:52:21 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 73
6/22/2013 5:49:26   
theosenia

Did someone mention Unity?!

As one more Lucian that hopefully will try her best in this war too,you can count me in!

I'm so glad I see all these warmongers already preparing for this event and I'm sure many others are ready to WAAAR!!!

Let us all unite against this new threat.Let us all do this FOR PAXIA!

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
6/24/2013 0:41:20   
popinloopy

That proves it. With the additions of Theosenia and Eschaton Thunder, Aerodu now has some of our to Lucians as backup should they need it. Xov may plan to mess with us, this might very well be a trap, but it is also a mistake. It shall also be the LAST mistake we allow her to make! From now on, we shall tell her what to do ahead of time so she won't mess up and make mistakes anymore, and can cover the world of Lore in dullne- Wait, what? Who wrote these lines for me? This is absolutely wrong, except for the allies part. Whatever... FOR PAXIA!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Aerodu >> RE: =Aerodu= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition