Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Lucian= Cross-Clan Communications

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Lucian >> RE: =Lucian= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/20/2010 11:04:46   
137ben

IIRC at some point the staff plans to make defending unlock shops with clan armors/shields, and attacking unlock shops with clan weapons/spells. As for how it helps your clan, we may never know.
AQ  Post #: 76
6/20/2010 13:20:56   
Spanish Inquisition

I actually meant defending "Unity", but yeah. They also said Paxia was going to be reborn. They didn't mention they were just going to awake a zombie and let it mindlessly bobble around without any clear direction or purpose. But I digress.
AQ  Post #: 77
6/20/2010 17:27:33   
DigDog

They say so much. A year ago they said there will be a reset. Haven't seen anything of that yet.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
6/20/2010 18:06:52   
137ben

^^They also said that the reset would have to happen after balancing the monster pool...which would happen shortly after the monster sweep. Given that the end of the sweep could be a few years away, I wouldn't say it is "too late" for them to fulfill their promise

But then, having 0 activity in paxia until then isn't exactly good
AQ  Post #: 79
6/20/2010 18:12:45   
Spanish Inquisition

There isn't 0 activity. People still faithfully defend, regardless of having any clear reward.
AQ  Post #: 80
6/21/2010 16:19:27   
SIGMUND

We never surrender and we don't defend for any reward other than the gold and the z-tokens.
Keep on keepin' on!

Everything else is Lucianilla icecream on top of the cake!

Happy Paladin day to all Lucian's. If you want to join the procession say hello here.
AQ  Post #: 81
6/21/2010 19:53:15   
137ben

Happy palidin day!

That holy light isn't incandescent, is it?
AQ  Post #: 82
6/24/2010 13:45:08   
SIGMUND

Thanks 137ben
The parade 2010.
AQ  Post #: 83
6/25/2010 0:11:21   
Drew862

IIRC, when both lucian and dynami were equal in wins, it was at about 5k wins. Dynami dropped to about 1k positives and now they're 6k+ in the positives? How did that happen?
AQ  Post #: 84
6/25/2010 3:25:58   
DigDog

It's just a wild guess, but I think people in Dynami are defending. That's how you raise the numbers, you know :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 85
6/25/2010 8:27:58   
theosenia

A wild guess,indeed!

< Message edited by theosenia -- 6/25/2010 8:39:28 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 86
6/25/2010 8:39:44   
SIGMUND

@Drew862. Dynami did not drop to 1k wins.

They were slowly ground down over a number of days.

I guess people were tired of them being so much above the rest of Paxia???

on the other hand,

Dynami did suddenly jump up by plus 5000 in about 2 hours???

we would like to know where the other 500 Dynami players were hiding, because only 36 were online at the time???
AQ  Post #: 87
6/25/2010 9:49:46   
DigDog

2 hours? Don't be silly.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 88
6/25/2010 13:40:34   
theosenia

That's exactly the point,Dig-Dog!
Some people consider others to be silly.
Glad I don't consider...myself as being silly.

< Message edited by theosenia -- 6/25/2010 14:26:07 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 89
6/25/2010 22:26:45   
Spanish Inquisition

I think you are silly sometimes, though intentionally.
AQ  Post #: 90
6/26/2010 4:59:24   
theosenia

That's really nice,SI.Thank you!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 91
6/27/2010 4:38:58   
Drew862

does anyone notice dynami current score and what it was awhile ago and how fast did it took them to get that extra 6k wins this time?
AQ  Post #: 92
6/27/2010 5:07:44   
theosenia

...I spend MOST of the day defending Lucian/Unity on Paxia for MONTHS now on a DAILY basis...
D.'s raising on score really doesn't bother ME much...what I DO consider a shame is the DRAMATC drop of the LUCIAN score...

< Message edited by theosenia -- 6/27/2010 5:19:36 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
6/27/2010 15:55:33   
Riffus Maximus

If I recall right, Dynami was one of the first clan the fell into the negatives. When all clan except Lucian fell into the negativity, Dynami suddenly raised and got in the positives. Back at the time it was not as high as Lucian, but it stayed that way for a long time and eventually Lucian dropped and Dynami was leading the party. Whether it's a database bug or Dynami is secretly planning their defenses or they got help from somewhere else, they have been surprisingly high for a great amount of time. The change from negative to positive was made in 2-3 days.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
6/27/2010 17:14:54   
theosenia

You got that right!

Only thing I have to add is that D. never fell bellow +1,500 ever since. It was last AUGUST. (I was there. I saw it.)
For almost a whole year now it never fell below +1,500 despite the fact that it was the first clan,leading on Paxia for a continues time of almost 4 monthhs while Lucians were struggling back n forth into the negatives for at least 7 times in the meantime...

Actually,the attacks the Clan of Light has reseived in this time is almost as high as that of Aerodu! Normally,it would had been really bad IF there hadn't been contineous defenses from ALL its members throughout that year...

< Message edited by theosenia -- 6/27/2010 18:22:16 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 95
6/27/2010 21:06:58   
The Finnish Flash
Banned

The regularity of the varying intervals at which each clan is being attacked is cause for us to believe that Clan Members are not the source of the decreases in clans' values.

In other words, an unknown force created by Artix Entertainment is attacking all clans, some more heavily than others. The only real solution seems for us to make peace and defend our respective clans as well as Unity.

Truce with Aerodu?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
6/27/2010 21:22:50   
drummy

That's absurd. If there was a function like that built into the game, and the attacks were random, Dynami would have gotten hit hard at some point, since everyone else has at some point. At the very least its safe to say they odds are very high that they would have, and there is no reason for the staff to selectively tamper with the numbers. Plus there probably would have been some sort of confirmation by now if that was the case. IIRC, the staff has actually revolked the popular Network Attack theory which is essentially the same as yours.

I wouldn't count on it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
6/28/2010 3:09:18   
DigDog

Well said.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 98
6/28/2010 4:50:20   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

That's absurd. If there was a function like that built into the game, and the attacks were random, Dynami would have gotten hit hard at some point, since everyone else has at some point.

Not necessarily.
IMO something is definitely amiss.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
6/28/2010 5:07:44   
theosenia

Ok.So D. has 'proven' by now that for a whole year has been the strongest,the biggest,the most active n the most well prepared (in a case of an event ) Clan on Paxia! NO 'argument' from ME there.In fact,I'll just have to simply say: CONGRATS!

However,where does the concept of a 'dead Paxia' n lack of clan members activity go then? IF you closely watch the scores n have the sum or C.I. of the attacks/defenses you'll come to the conclusion that a massive number of players spends its time on Paxia on a daily basis and very few people play...the rest of the game!
(E.G. we are now 'in the middle' of the Zard war...normally Paxia wouldn't be a players 'priority'.Still the scores keep on changing!)

So,logically it's either that it has nothing to do with 'in game' or Unity's score but players DO defend/attack massively! Oooor PAXIA IS NOT 'DEAD'! It NEVER WAS!!!

@ The Man of the Lake: As an INDIVIDUAL player n that alone I DO agree! In fact I admire Aerodus attempt to defend Unity despite that they are so low in their own scores.I also admire Igneus' n Nautica's effords n every other clan that has not given up n still trys.
Yes! Peace n truce among the clans n a cumulative efford to raise unity's scores might in my PERSONAL view be the answer for ALL of US. But that's only words/theories unless we DO organise ourselves effectivelly...'Vive la (peaseful) revolution'!

EDIT: Hello,BALU! :-) you DO know that I'm a slow typer... We were typing at the same time :D

< Message edited by theosenia -- 6/28/2010 5:10:56 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Lucian >> RE: =Lucian= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition