Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lagos Invaded! - Shadowscythe Attack!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Lagos Invaded! - Shadowscythe Attack!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2010 8:00:15   
Vampire Fexy

Lagos Invaded! - Shadowscythe Attack!

Objective: Fight alongside Braddock Steele during his vacation on Lagos!
Waves: 1,300,000
Release Date: April 9th, 2010

Missions Available:
(AvP Camp - Lagos: Arthurian Crow's Nook)

(Lagos: Crow's Nook)
  • Battle!
  • Bait
  • Rescue
  • SC GTS
  • GTS
  • War Boss

Shops Available:
  • NG Shoulders
  • Shoulders
  • NG Salvage Mechas
  • Salvage Mechas

NPCs:
  • Xaria
  • Braddock Steele
  • Warlic
  • J6
  • Char
  • Prince Robert

Dialogue:
    Introduction Cutscene

Xaria: All tentacles on deck!!! Lagos is the next target in the sight of out Lord Valoth!!
    Xaria: He requires that this planet become a base of opertations so that we can crush this Solar System with ease!
    Xaria: Anyone who fails to obey my orders will be destroyed!
    Xaria: I will not fail this mission because of your incompetence!! This planet will -bzzt- be ours!

After Cutscene

Braddock Steele: I'm glad you can join me, <Character>! Isn't this a wonderful vacation?

Missions
    Braddock Steele: I have some fun missions lined up for you.

100% War Meter:
    Braddock Steele: The War Boss is now available!! Defeat it and claim your prize!!

Salvage Shops
    Braddock Steele: Here you can grab some weapons that we salvage from the Shadowscythe. Nothing beats using their technology against them.

New Message
    Warlic: There you are, <Character Name>. While you have been assisting Baraddock in the war, I have been gathering information.
    Warlic: It sems we now have a postitive ID on the thief that stole the parts to our weapon. Here is J6's message.
    J6: Hello, Warlic. This message is in correspondence to your request for information on that thief you encountered
    J6: There are couple things but i know exactly who she is and i've tried to catch her several times with no success.
    J6: Anyways, her name is Jemini. She is not under contract with anyone and as far as anyone knows, she only streals things.
    J6: She carries a device with her that that let her travel great distances in an instant. No matter what i do, I can't track her.
    J6: Your attempts may prove just as futile as my own. Unfortunately i can't be of any assistance to you as far as catching her goes.
    J6: I do have a picture of her that i will send over immdeiately.
    J6: I hope you have better luck than i had tryong to catch her. It might be better for you to give up and start fresh.
    J6: Feel free to contact me if you need anything esle and I'll see what i can do. Adios, Warlic
    Warlic: This new information is quite informative but it certainly doesn't help to ease my mind.
    Warlic: It doesn't help tha my concentration has been slowly beginning to fail me lately.
    Warlic: I can't help but wonder what effects this Jemini is causing, but we must get those parts back from her.
    Warlic: Char has some information on the devide that she has been working on. At keast she has some better news.
    Char: Hi, <Character Name>. I watned to let you know that the device is track and enter old wormholes is almsot complete.
    Char: With it, we can send people and equipment - however, we can't send all of your weapons throught every time.
    Char: A good friend of mine, Mont, will be assisting me. He will stay back at base and if you need an item, he'll get it for you in a jiffy.
    Char: Basically, everyting will be the same as before. Request a weapon from your inventory, and he'll make sure you get it.
    Char: I'll introduce you to him after the war. So i'll see you soon - and be careful out there!

Talk
    Braddock Steele: Hello again, <Character>. Always a pleasure to bring you out on the field.
    Braddock Steele: There's not much going on yet but we just got out here. I'm sure things will pick up.
    Braddock Steele: It looks like this should prove to be an excellent vacation.

After you defeated the war boss:
    Braddock Steele: Well, we managed to capture one of the Corrupted Lion Mecha but, the war is over. And so is my vacation...
    Braddock Steele: At least it was nice while it lasted. You can buy the mecha if you'd like.

Prince Robert

Prince Robert: Greetings, <Character>. I wish our meeting was on better terms but know that the Arthurian Army is on your side.

Talk
    Prince Robert: It's no surprise that the Shadowscythe would choose such a location as a base.
    Prince Robert: It's close enough to your Loreon that if they build a strong base here, a takeover would be a swift.
    Prince Robert: No doubt they would come for us next. We're all in this together. Now let's fight.

Mission
    Prince Robert: The Shadowscythe have stolen one of our ships! We need you to get it back.

*Thanks to Sheriff Duncan for corrections!*

< Message edited by Peachii -- 9/4/2011 6:09:15 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Lagos Invaded! - Shadowscythe Attack!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition