Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Origins Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Origins Comments
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2010 16:54:35   
superjars

My epic tale has begun here.

I hope you enjoy reading and critiquing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/22/2010 17:00:05   
Postmaster General

Congratulations! And welcome to L&L!

As I've said so many times before, awesome work!

I'm excited to see what you have next for us!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/23/2010 16:35:07   
superjars

4/23/10: Chapter one updated and completed. If there are any parts you feel need more detail or any corrections, I'd love to know. I'll be working on the next chapter sometime this weekend.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/21/2010 12:38:46   
superjars

5/21/10: Or it may take me a while... :P Anyway, Chapter 2 is begun.

6/9/10: Added some more to chapter 2, then got distracted by someone yelling and lost my train of thought. I'll pick it back up later... :D

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/9/2010 15:13:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/16/2011 12:57:58   
Starstruck

Ohaidere, super! Found a few errors you might want to fix. I know you enjoy this universe, and I'm very, very intrigued as to how Sirlinias will grow up to become the man he is.
quote:

The bottom of his show made a squelching sound
Should be "shoe". I read this sentence four or five times before discovering that it was a typo.
quote:

the anger was evident in Sirlinias' voice
You should capitalize "the". Because it doesn't describe what Sirlinias said, it's a sentence in its own right and should be capitalized.
quote:

I always lose, is it?” He said, his smile morphing into a wide grin
By the same token, "He" should not be capitalized.
quote:

He shook his head lightly, spraying water out of his hair in all directions. He pulls off his shirt, twisting it around itself and squeezing to get all the water out of it.
Tense agreement, should probably be fixed.

These are just minor errors. The tale is gripping, and Fala's potential fibs are cutely innocent; I like it so far, and I'd kind of like to see you expand more on the story. Unless you'd like to finish Weavers first before getting into how it happened? XD
DF MQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Origins Comments
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition