Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2011 16:16:44   
lawrence the osl

I would really like a 300 spartan mecha. A mecha with the power of 300 spartans as a cyborg, as 300 spartan cyborgs equal to one good mech. We need a 300 spartany mech or a biological mech which a lot of people want for a lot of time now. Also the body move of the 300 mech should be a spartan kick which kicks the enemy into a hole that appears and when you are done the enemy comes back.
Or a mech with infinite life and infinite energy and infinite damage thta makes you get 0 credits and 0 exp and costs 1 credit per move or some thing.

< Message edited by lawrence the osl -- 5/19/2011 16:18:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 576
5/20/2011 1:12:18   
mechquestlord
Banned

the sparta mech is in my mecha factory on the suggestion page. LOOK IT UP!

as for monthly rares...

anyone thinking something along the lines of christian brutal sniper or moodic?
MQ  Post #: 577
5/20/2011 1:18:56   
Joe10112

We need a “Mind Controller” Mech (Maybe called “MC” (insert level here), looks like a magician, head has a chance of making opponent attack itself with whatever wepon it chooses to (lol, Uber Jameson uses head attack, crits himself for 200. Fail.), front arm has a chance to have each attack do ~50% of it’s damage back to monster (ie, it hits us for 100, it also loses 50 health), back arm same as front arm but does EP damage. Back shoulder has chances for Bonus/Accuracy/Defense/etc… nerfs, as well as front shoulder, and the body does “Mind Freeze! Stunned for (1-3) turns!”
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 578
5/20/2011 18:49:35   
Glais

Awesome idea, and it's unique, just like all the old SCMMs, and it sounds powerful too.

I think a Samurai would be cool, just at random.
DF MQ  Post #: 579
5/20/2011 19:02:10   
yeadudes

@Glaisaurus_x

Kurosawa Mech.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 580
5/20/2011 19:57:33   
Glais

A better looking Samurai SCMM.
Kurosawa isn't the greatest as far as looks go, and isn't an SCMM anyways, though it was kinda the first good mech.
DF MQ  Post #: 581
5/20/2011 20:14:59   
fhiz

if korin is reading this can we get a pic or outline of the next scmm?
Post #: 582
5/20/2011 20:16:43   
Joe10112

The more I thik about it, the more I like the mind-control mech, something different...

Anyway, the mechs are all kinda starting to look the same too...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 583
5/20/2011 21:07:34   
Dicer

I'm still pushing for a mech based off of Pleinair from Disgaea. Complete with Usagi Drop attack and dual-Uzis.

Oh, and @Lawrence the osl- We already have a Spartan reference in a mecha- it's called the Warbear. And it uses a War Kick body attack. Straight from 300.

THIS! IS! MECHQUEST!!
(I had to do it... -_-')
~Dicer
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 584
5/20/2011 23:55:22   
mechquestlord
Banned

we so need a tank mecha. not like the one from (was it the 1st?) 4th of july but more... like one of those WW2 ones.
MQ  Post #: 585
6/11/2011 23:26:02   
Megadragonknight

i wish it would be possible if the SCMM can be re-release again somewhere around the beginning of the year or the end of the year because of us are newly star captain and we had not get the chance to buy those awesome SCMM like me. I wish the founder or staff can try to re-release the SCMM for one-day special maybe as a gift to those who had upgrade to star captain and had been supporting the game.
Post #: 586
6/12/2011 0:06:45   
Sneevil Slayer

A while back I suggested a Death mecha. Not the Reaper, but Death. They are completely different. The Reaper is Death's minion. It probably would have been an offensive mecha.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 587
6/12/2011 0:45:44   
keng4896

Maybe a reflector mecha, with defaults that reflects damage by 50% to 100%, AND THE ENEMY KILLS ITSELF USING ITS OWN ATTACK!
MQ  Post #: 588
6/12/2011 8:31:32   
DarknessTime

i want to see i chimeran mecha.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 589
6/12/2011 10:30:35   
Thiefboy109
Legendary AK!!!

@Keng
Overpowered =P
We got one mech with reflection, the Eagle, and it was way too strong. I mean, it was used to kill challenge Piotr.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 590
6/12/2011 19:01:16   
Corinthian

You know mechquest lord i love the the tank mecha thing everything about it even the AC130 anyone remember the master blaster? remember the mini master move that came out of it well the AC130 could fly out of the tanks hangars kinda awesome!! . I'D like to see a mecha styled after al capone anyone no?

MQ  Post #: 591
6/12/2011 20:19:20   
Zanzibaarus

If only we could have mechs based on slasher movie villians. The only useable one we have is the Jameson mecha series, while the rest that are based off of Freddy Krueger, Ghostface and I think there was another but I forget. Perhaps a zombie mecha for once?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 592
6/13/2011 0:06:20   
Megadragonknight

I was thinking of some SCMM one of the SCMM have all the weapons to keep stunning the opponents, one of them have very high powers like warbear but also have great defence, another one with shapeshifting mech that can change into any SCMM and have access to their powers but slightly not overpowered mech i think this one is stupid to me and to all of you too and also another one more SCMM that have the ability to increase their boost,attack and defence while lower the opponents' defence , boost and attack everytime we use our weapons to attack them. thats all i can say if i got more ideas will continue to post
Post #: 593
6/14/2011 4:02:53   
UltimaKomoto

*pokes head into thread after months, and sees this:*
quote:

I'm still pushing for a mech based off of Pleinair from Disgaea.

You just went up a level with me. Throw in an Asagi plushie shoulder weapon (HUMAN Asagi, not Prinny), and we have a deal.
Though, I feel like it wouldn't fit for a SCMM though. Probably a joke mech to be inserted... somewhere!

Anyone here who knows me know my usual stance. For those who don't: Healy/Defensive mech.

Imagine something like the Aegis. Except it heals you. A lot. That's the general idea... That would be the day... *sparklyeyes*

Mostly, though, I'm looking for something more... special. Mechatron, with the Data Shift, was an interesting step in the right direction, but I still feel like I'm looking for something more...

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 594
6/14/2011 18:28:30   
Glais

That one guy's...well...THIS
quote:

We need a “Mind Controller” Mech (Maybe called “MC” (insert level here), looks like a magician, head has a chance of making opponent attack itself with whatever wepon it chooses to (lol, Uber Jameson uses head attack, crits himself for 200. Fail.), front arm has a chance to have each attack do ~50% of it’s damage back to monster (ie, it hits us for 100, it also loses 50 health), back arm same as front arm but does EP damage. Back shoulder has chances for Bonus/Accuracy/Defense/etc… nerfs, as well as front shoulder, and the body does “Mind Freeze! Stunned for (1-3) turns!”

...is a mech I'd love to have, unique and broken enough to be useful to me, just what I need.
If I were to have this and "The Freezy" my mech inventory would be complete. The Freezy's probably too broken though...

I had an idea for a new SCMM, but I need to polish the idea first...

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 6/14/2011 18:33:03 >
DF MQ  Post #: 595
6/14/2011 18:47:27   
NaturallyMaria
Ebil Empress

Does anyone else just really want a miniaturized Universo?

Preferably equipped with a Freeze Death Ray?
MQ  Post #: 596
6/14/2011 18:55:46   
stealthwings
Helpful

I hope for uniqueness. (Specials. Don't care that much about looks) Currently reflection is the thing which almost nothing has, I hope for that.
I would love it if they took my idea of the shield (Said it a long time ago. Now updated with different modes, like the mechatron's data shift) Unfortunately I have yet to find someone who says it is balanced. Everyone says either OP or UP.
DF MQ  Post #: 597
6/14/2011 18:58:55   
Glais

That was the one without damage but had insane defense, yes? I'm not all that great a judge on it but I vaguely remember it.
As for looks, I just want them to be quality, as long as it has the quality of the old SCMMS (WarBear, Mohawk, even recent ones like Master Blaster and MoreHawk) I'll be happy. Recent mechs have been drawn in this flat style with little detail compared to older things. It can't be a lack of artists because the weapons for F13 were still drawn with the old quality...
DF MQ  Post #: 598
6/14/2011 19:35:53   
NaturallyMaria
Ebil Empress

What's this shield idea?
MQ  Post #: 599
6/14/2011 19:48:42   
Corinthian

God that was a long time ago i even barley remember it it gave plus 80 defense um, gave plus 40 to boost and bonus and gave a chance for a dot (I think not sure). I still like the idea with the ac130 coming out of the hangars and it should say "Death from Above". lol Corinthian out
MQ  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition