Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(MQ) Shadow of the Minions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> MechQuest >> (MQ) Shadow of the Minions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2010 13:31:41   
deanpeter

A shadowscythe minion crawled onto the deck of the hangar of the armada. He was a minion, without a thought of his own, only fear of his master, Lord Valoth, drove him to obey. He had no thought of his own. It was not like living.He looked out the vast space, covered with the stars.

He sighed, and turned his back to the window, and crawled towards the troops. He was just one of them, mindless and quiet. Today, they were going to invade Planet Lagos. He remembered the war, the crystal asteroid which had destroyed thousands of the troops he had known. No, not known, ones he knew before.

Xaria, one of the new generals and the former GEARS University leader, called up the troops for an attack, and tentacles started to board their ships and mechas. He knew thousands were going to die, and fail. They had done it before, and it was going to happen again.

A flash of memory appeared on his mind: Xaria was smiling, without her hideous mask, and a happy smile on her face. A dull throb echoed through his head. It wasn't unusual for memories to pop up, for it always did when he thought too much.

But he never knew Xaria, although she looked familiar. The first time he had seen her was when she started commanding... no, or was it earlier?

He boarded his own mecha, and was launched into space.

He remembered another thing: blue sky, with humans smiling around him, patting him on his back, as if they were his comrades. He saw a mecha flying through the space, and a name that he didn't recognize. Lucia...

Suddenly, memories started popping into his head, his mind suddenly overwhelmed by the visions. A blonde girl smiling at him, lasers and plasma beams surrounding a ship; his ship, a huge looming armada firing at him, Lord Sepulchure, and... darkness.

Another throb entered his head, but was stronger this time. And a voice echoed through his mind.

"you remember."

He was confused. Maybe he should tell a general about this.

"Don't. Don't you remember your friends?"

Friends. A word that seemed to be lost in his memories.

"You do remember love, at the very least. You remembered Lucia."

Lucia, who was she?

"She loved you, and you loved her back."

The minion's eyes widened. He remembered.

"Your friends are down there. And you are their enemy. What will you do?"

What are friends?

"You will know your destiny, when you are down there."

The mecha he was riding reached into the atmosphere, and collided into the water of Lagos. He was in control now. He needed to kill, for he will die in battle if he doesn't.

A familiar mecha came into sight: a blue mecha, a newbie student from GEARS. He hesitated, and another shadowscythe slammed into the mecha, knocking it in the water.

An Arthurian mecha charged at him, and he fired his guns toward the head, and the mecha exploded.

He saw another GEARS mecha explode, and an eject pod coming out, and he saw a face. Starbuck.

He remembered the boy, the one who gave him an exam in GEARS. No, when he started GEARS? That was strange.

"You remember. You choose. That is your choice."

Corrupt Arthurian Lion suddenly shot his hand out toward Starbuck. The time seemed to slow as another memory came into his mind.

He saw Lucia, and her mecha, on a planet. Invasion of Shadowscythe. He didn't remember this planet from any of his invasion. Suddenly, the Doom Harvester, now petrified on the White Castle of Loreon, had charged at her, and the last time I saw her face was smiling at me.

He decided my course of action.
He made my behemoth charged at the lion, and, they collided, together. The Lion's sword had gone straight through the eject pod, and he was dying, but that didn't matter. He issued a self-destruct, turning on his booster, and flew to the open ocean.

But at the last moment, the Lion detached the arm he was holding on to, and plung into the ocean.

Starbuck is safe, the minion thought, and remembered the day he was a GEARS university student. A white light enveloped him, and he was dead...

----

The lion climbed ashore, and eject pod popped out. Out came Firearm, a GEARS university student. His Lion was a modified technology of shadowscythe to confuse them, but somehow, the Behemoth had known. He should try out his old mechas, the Viking, the Morehawk, or the Warbear. Maybe he should get a new one.

"Dude, you spooked me out. I thought you were dead."

Starbuck was beside him, and Firearm patted his back. He had friends beside him, and if he die fighting to protect, it didn't matter. Because if he fulfilled his reason, he would be happy, and that was all it mattered.
DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> MechQuest >> (MQ) Shadow of the Minions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition