Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Three Castles, Two Walls. - Comments!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Three Castles, Two Walls. - Comments!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2010 13:02:51   
not steve

Story Here

You guys like to read? Cause I am pretty long-winded. Looks like steve is back eh? Well, I am afraid you are mistaken, for I am not him. I swear. Originaly this was an RP, but I've gotten ahold of some free time and decided to write it as a story. I apologize for mistakes in the first chapter, but it was written quite some time before the second (an entire semester with english course ago actually). I'll fix them if anything is really sticking out.

But anyway, does this need an intro? I suppose so, the basic idea is that these two towns (Vit Mear, and Topour) are fighting for control of the temple to their water goddess Vallira. She, by the way, has nothing to do with the spanish company I discovered just now by googling that name. Are you guys into spoilers for what is to come? Because I have a lot of ideas that I can barley resist documenting here, but I shall. I expect that this will quickly become hard to follow, as it is an entity almost entirely of sub-plots, with the main one not being very clear. How will it end? I haven't really decided that, I find it hinders more than it helps to decide that a long way ahead of time.

< Message edited by not steve -- 6/20/2010 22:12:52 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Three Castles, Two Walls. - Comments!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition