Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nautiloid Hunt

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Nautiloid Hunt
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2010 22:00:22   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Nautiloid Hunt

Location: Hunter's Paradise -> Karina -> Jobs? -> Click on the Nautiloid drawing
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: July 9th, 2010

Objective: Can you find the elusive nautiloid and keep the water safe for the merchant ships?
Objective completed: That is a mighty big shell to take back to Karina!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(X) Aqua Monkee
(X) Bottom Feeder
(X) Eel
(X) Galeocerda
(X) Giant Piranha
(X) SeaMonkey
(X) Unicoral
(1) Nautiloid - Boss

NPCs
Glenn
Leanie

Rewards
Nautiloid Shell
Nautiloid Spike

Dialogue
Karina: Nautiloids are aquatic creatures with large, beautiful rainbow shells who often attack merchant ships.
Karina: Recently we have lost many brave sailors to these beasts, and the towns need their supplies. We have to make the waters safe.
Karina: The nautiloids are very hard to find, but their shells have potent magical properties that make them highly sought-after on the open market.
Karina: You'll want to charter a boat. We'll cover the cost of that, however. I'll mark on your map where we've seen them recently.
Karina: I am prepared to pay you a good deal of gold for every shell you bring back.

• Quest!
  • Not right now

*Scene shows the character, Leanie and Glenn on a ship*

Leanie: Blue sky in the morning, nice. It's a fine day to sail the seas!

Glenn: Ahoy! What can ol' Glenn do for ye?
    <Character>: I'd like to charter this boat, please, I've been sent by New Dawn.
    Glenn: Aha! So there ye be. They told me to be expectin' company.
    Glenn: Alright, payment first. Hand over the gold we agreed on.
    <Character>: Uhh...
    Glenn: Don't tell me ye lost it, now...
    • ...Huh?!
        Glenn: AAAHHHAAHAHA! You should've seen the look on yer face! Ohhoho, that was great!
        Glenn: Haha, they already paid me. I just wanted to see yer face. Hahaha.
        <Character>: Oh. Funny.
        Glenn: Alright, let's get to it. them pests have been rockin' boats in the area, I know a few spots where we might find one.
        <Character>: Great! Let's go fishing!
        Glenn: Yessiree! Weight anchor!
      • Let's go!

• Spent it.
        <Character>: I... um... I spent it on the way here. Sorry, I was really hungry.
        Glenn: You blew all that gold on food?!
        <Character>: And socks. Mine keep disappearing! It's the darndest thing...
        Glenn: Alright, let's get to it. them pests have been rockin' boats in the area, I know a few spots where we might find one.
      • Let's go!

• I lost it. :(
        Glenn: Lost it? Don't be fibbin', now.
      • Let's go!

• I gave it to you!
        <Character>: Hey, I already gave it to you!
        Glenn: Uh... huh? N-no you didn-- ... Well, maybe. Did you?
        <Character>: HAHAHA! The look on your face just now was PRICELESS!
      • Let's go!

• My dragon ate it?
        Glenn: It... It ate it?
        <Character>: <Dragon> will eat anything. Poor Twilly...
      • Let's go!

• Nice mustache.
        Glenn: Wh-Hey! Don't be makin' fun of me stache, landlubber.
      • Let's go!

Glenn: Pick a spot, and we'll give 'er a go. When you're done with one spot, just climb up the anchor and we'll try another.
  • Heal

You now need to choose into which spot of this map you want to dive. After you find the spot with the Nautiloid and kills it, you finish the quest. If you choose any other spot you'll have to fight through a bunch of sea monsters back to the ship and choose again.

If you click on the spot on the shore:
    Glenn: What, ye be wantin' to go back to shore already?

• Yes
  • Nah, Keep looking

Thanks to
    -- Stephen Nix for corrections.
    -- Voodoo Master for coloring and corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/17/2016 5:02:06 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Nautiloid Hunt
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition