Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 13 of 24«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/29/2011 17:57:35   
majesticstar3800

Hmm, a Cisor, never bothered because it was level 18. thank you!

Also, what quest would be good for farming that's not haven or any of the potions places?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 301
1/29/2011 18:05:03   
ArchMagus Orodalf

You could try Zorboz's Challenge (the Undead Sawbot), or (if you're a WG), the Nefadon war.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 302
1/29/2011 18:59:40   
majesticstar3800

Thanks again! if i may ask 1 more question...
how much time would it take me to get to level 40 if i do the nefadon war and i half cap..?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 303
1/30/2011 6:13:03   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

If you look at how much XP you would gain theoretically, then you'd be level 40 in a single day (even if you half cap) as the amount of XP needed to level up to 40 is lower than 75.000.

In practice, however, this won't be all that possible. Around level 18, average XP lies around ~80 (which doesn't increase much later on; level 40 enemies give ~110 XP). At level 40, the cap is 140.200 XP. Even half capping would mean fighting a lot of battles (~700). From personal experience, I find that it is not possible to even half cap. It might very well be possible, but then you'd be stuck in front of your computer for quite some time.

I would suggest taking things a bit slower and gaining ~2-5 levels each day. :)

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/1/2011 16:54:53 >
AQ DF  Post #: 304
2/1/2011 15:51:10   
The Balancer

how can i improve my char. http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63243970
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 305
2/2/2011 3:31:48   
MonsterMike9000

man is this game dead?
AQ  Post #: 306
2/2/2011 6:57:16   
Bu Kek Siansu

The Balancer: Since you are a Striker level 33 WarpGuardian, you can raise to level 92.

* =WF= Map

* 50 HP/MP Potions

You need a lot of Gold to buy new gears. Use the WarpForce Farming Spots to level up and to get a lot of Gold. :)

Please take a look at the [WarpForce Encyclopedia] to find the best equipment around your level:

• Battlesuits > Battlesuits by Element/Variant/Level
  • Gauntlets > Gauntlets by Element/Variant/Level
  • Miscellaneous Items > Misc Items by Effect/Level > Misc Items by Element/Variant/Level
  • Pets and Guests > Pets by Element/Level/BM or Non-BM > Pets/Guests by Element/Variant/Level
  • Quests and Events > A-Z Quests/Events
  • Skills and Techs > Skills/Techs by Element/Variant/Effect/Level
  • Weapons > Weapons by Element/Type/Level > Weapons by Element/Variant/Level

* The best way is to use this Guide to Weapons and Stats of a WF Striker by moneybags.

* And you can use this =WF= Stats Training to combinate it if needed.

Good luck! :)

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/2/2011 7:07:52 >
  • Post #: 307
    2/2/2011 18:18:11   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

What you want is the highest level possible equipment you can purchase for weapons as well as Battlesuits. In the gauntlet section, you should try to cover the elements (for example, the Hand of Creation is a good gauntlet if you need protection against Light element monsters). Miscs are really just there for the stat boosts. I'd recommend the WarpGuardian Helmet-- that's really all I use. If you have INT trained, which you don't, a super effective misc item is the Astromorphs.

My guide is outdated, but expect an update soon.
    Epic  Post #: 308
    2/14/2011 19:44:45   
    Sunutsu

Will they every get rid of the level requirement for quests? Its very hard to get new equipment when i have to level up nine times to do a couple of quests. Thanks ava for all that info i never knew what to buy for my character.

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=25776783
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 309
    2/18/2011 0:39:09   
    XxArchfiendChaosxX
    Banned

whats the current build?me and my friend were argueing about it(we r both wf nerds ._.)he thinks its 3540,i think its 3538,is either of us right?or are we both wrong?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 310
    2/19/2011 15:26:22   
    helis_swaryne

Okay I haven't played this game since last semester, around back in November. Face it, the game isn't THAT new anymore. Yet at the same time nothing has really changed. When I heard there was going to be monthly releases, I was fine with it thinking that the releases, as advertised, would be of a larger scale than that of the other AE games. Yet all the "huge monthly releases" do is introduce one or two new story missions (Which for some reason STILL have level requirements) and increase level cap for no given reason except to make people farm more in an already droning game.

The items and accessories are still in large series' so that, at level 36, I am still using the weapons I had back when I was level 5. This isn't fun anymore because its becoming "been there, done that" really quickly. The game is SUCH a farm!

My question is, whats taking so long for things to change? Because Honestly, I feel cheated from buying the Warp Guardian upgrade back in October because I was falsely advertised a game that would be Improving, not hardlining. The truth hurts.

< Message edited by helis_swaryne -- 2/19/2011 15:27:45 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 311
    2/19/2011 16:58:35   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

The monthly releases have declined somewhat, that is truth. They also have level reqs, which I don't understand either. However, as for the main question, it may be that the team doesn't have the resources or is unwilling to spend the resources due to the lack of profit involved in WF.

Your equipment problem is, however, your equipment problem. There are plenty of items that you may buy past level 5. Whether they're the same cosmetically isn't of consequence.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 312
    2/20/2011 14:37:25   
    Secret1337

Well this question is obvious but still, is the javascrip(........... and something else wierd spelling) legal (It is the one you have instand kill and so on)? I dont think it is but my friends are still trying to persuade it is :/.

btw, is it allowed to ask questions like this one?
    Post #: 313
    2/20/2011 15:55:32   
    arcangelgabrel

You mean hacking and cheating in the game. Well, no it is not and you will get in a lot of trouble for it.
    AQ  Post #: 314
    2/21/2011 13:16:37   
    Dragon Ninza2

how r u supposed to use magic(combat type) when there r barely any weapons or skills/techs tht have it?
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 315
    2/21/2011 15:03:49   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

You aren't. It's against canon to have too much magic in outer space. Examples of Magic, however, include the Creation Tech, the UniForce ability, Dark Madder's Staff, and the Unaga Staff.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 316
    2/21/2011 18:19:35   
    majesticstar3800

Is WarpForce the example of a swept AQ?
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 317
    2/21/2011 18:23:17   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

Almost, not quite. There are some items that aren't post-Sweep.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 318
    2/22/2011 23:55:51   
    helis_swaryne

quote:

Your equipment problem is, however, your equipment problem. There are plenty of items that you may buy past level 5. Whether they're the same cosmetically isn't of consequence.

Really? Looking at the encyclopedia as it is right now, knowing that Duplicates of the same items at higher levels aren't counted under one single entry. the Largest section is Weapons, and even then it only reaches page 5. Knowing that some series go on from the low levels all the way to the highest, you cannot say the current set of available equipment is "diverse".

And Cosmetics isn't even half of it. Yes I dont like seeing the weapon over and over again but couldn't they at least have different abilities? Almost every single weapon has a special which causes a little bit more damage and nothing else. Comparing to early AQ, where some weapons had specials that lowered the damage output of your enemies or healed, this is just laziness.

Its too easy, its too much of a grind.

< Message edited by helis_swaryne -- 2/22/2011 23:56:31 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 319
    2/24/2011 13:11:34   
    DarknessTime

Hello evryone im new here and i love Battleon games so much i hope i can fet some new friends here its so good to ne here,

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=75340020

< Message edited by DarknessTime -- 2/24/2011 17:44:48 >

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=75340020 .
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 320
    2/24/2011 23:39:15   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Heya there DarknessTime! Welcome to the BattleOn Forums! We have a welcoming thread here, but this thread is for WarpForce specific questions and answers. Please post at the link given as it's the better place to post it, thanks.

Enjoy your stay here! :D
    Epic  Post #: 321
    2/26/2011 20:38:07   
    The Balancer

i have 120 str and 65 dex. would it be good tomove some points to str and away from dex
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 322
    2/26/2011 23:45:21   
    Phrixus

This may have been touched on before but is there a problem with monsters blocking too much? It seems so. Often times (I'm very new to this game. Lvl 14, 30 STR 30 DEX 10 INT) I'll fight a creature with 0 DEX while I have 30 and it'll block about a 3rd of my attacks. I don't think this should be happening but maybe I'm wrong. Though when it happens, most of it occurs when fighting various types of Exo's.

< Message edited by Phrixus -- 2/26/2011 23:50:20 >
    AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 323
    2/27/2011 0:53:53   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

The Balancer, it's entirely up to you. If you have enough gold, I'd highly advise putting DEX over to STR, but it's more on your gamestyle. If you prefer a more offensive role, then train more focused on STR, but if you rather block, then keep DEX. BtH shouldn't be a big difference because (I assume you are a Striker) both stats increase that chance. However, if you focus on all STR, it does cost quite a bit.

Phrixus, that shouldn't be a problem at higher levels. Also, note that some armor skills give negative BtH (in turn for more power), so maybe that's why? It's a risk you'll have to take if you want those big damage outputs, but if you wanna hit and be more consistent, use a skill that adds BtH. You can find out those stats in the Pedia.
    Epic  Post #: 324
    2/27/2011 15:22:03   
    Phrixus

Hm Thanks Moneybags that's a good point and here's a link to my character just so you can see my current stats if you like but Most of the equipment I use isn't putting out a negatve bth or subtracting from it rather (checked the Pedia for most of my weapons as well but didn't have time to check them all). I'm usually using Star Ninja Grasshopper with the lvl 15 ice gauntlet which don't take away from bth. Though I am aware the armor has certain attacks or skills that are less than completely reliable. But thanks for the insight. So you think it's just a condition of being a fluffy puff newblet?
    AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 325
    Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
    Page 13 of 24«<1112131415>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition