Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Codemonkey Challenge July 2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Codemonkey Challenge July 2010
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2010 0:42:33   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Codemonkey Challenge July 2010

Location: Lymcrest (Books 1 and 2) -> Tog (CMC) -> Quest -> Code Monkey Challenges? -> July 2010 Quest!
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: July 29th, 2010

Objective: The codemonkey is back with another challenge to keep your brains active and your tog-slaying skills honed!
Objective completed: Congratulations! You have beaten another CMDC!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
If the wrong word is inputted...
(3) Nerd Tog - Boss

NPCs
Rolith

Rewards
Bronze IOU

Dialogue
  • What?!
    <Character:> Okay... We've got two jobs to do today, Rolith
    Rolith: Oh! You don't normally break the fourth wall first! Alright, what do we have to do?
    <Character:> Didn't we do this exactly this last time?
    <Character:> So lazy you are reusing cutscenes?
    <Character:> Whatever...First, there are SOME players who have no idea what this is...
    Rolith: Oh, Easy! This is a Code Monkey Challenge! Players will work together on the forums to solve the puzzle.
    Rolith: It's sorta a big mind-teaser designed to ONLY be beaten by working together to figure out the solution! What is the other thing?
    <Character:> There are like THREE people who are going to want to know what happened after we helped you escape from the prison.
    <Character:> Basically "Where's the Togicide?!?!"
    Rolith: Oh... That...
    <Character:> And?
    Rolith: "Just repeat to yourself it's just a game and you should relax just relax!"
    <Character:> You realize that MST3k was off the air before most of the players were born, right?
    Rolith: THERE ARE NO PLOTHOLES!
    <Character:> "We might see the end of the TogSlayer story sometime...but not this week" would have been enough, you know.

• CodeMonkey Day?
    <Character>: What's this about CodeMonkey Day?
    Rolith: It's a really weird forums joke, so don't think about it too much and you'll be better off!
    <Character>: But... isn't celebrating an event in your honor a bit egotistical?
    Rolith: Who's celebrating? I'm WORKING! But in all seriousness, I am deeply humbled by the players who enjoy the work I do.
    Rolith: This is more me taking the chance to say thank you to them than any ego trip. Honest!
    <Character>: That was almost respectable. I'll buy it.

• This Time?
    Rolith: We've got a simple challenge this time!
    Rolith: But remember, simple does not make it easy. It's going to be a challenge that literally can not be solved by yourself.
    Rolith: Good luck, cya on the forums!

• Heal
  • Reset

• Quit

• Get Item! - gives you A Clue.

• GREAT VICTORY? - after inputing the secret word, click to complete challenge.

• Solution:
    spoiler:

CODSWALLOP

Thanks to
    -- Silver Xoven for dialogue information.
    -- Jay for corrections.
    -- Voodoo Master for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/30/2020 22:48:59 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Codemonkey Challenge July 2010
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition