Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mayor Dolan / Mayor

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Mayor Dolan / Mayor
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2010 23:26:25   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Mayor Dolan

Location: Moonridge: Saved!, Moonridge -> Enter building with a red roof

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Moonridge: Saved!

Mayor: Good people of Moonridge...
Mayor: Lend me your EARS!...
Mayor: Lend me your EYES!...
Mayor: Lend me your HEARRrrrrrr.... Ok, serously, Sally. Put that down.
Mayor: Today we celebrate the saviors of our home! Behold our heros... <Character> and Artix!
Mayor: They selflessly came to Moonrdige to rescue us and defeated a horde of undead invaders!
Mayor: For this I am proud to give you the key to the city!
Mayor: We have a big night planned, including 'Pin The Tail On Harvey, The Tailless Donkey'... but first...
Mayor: <Character>, Artix, If there is every anything the grateful people of Moonridge can ever...

Mayor: Nobody was hurt, thanks you you two. Well... almost nobody.
Mayor: When the monster fell... it fell on top of Harvey, the Tailless Donkey. Everyone else is fine.
Mayor: I was waiting until after the celebration to tell you both this, but now seems as good a time as ever.
Mayor: I know that you two are trying to get into the Necropolis... and I think I know you can do it! Listen carefully...

Moonridge

Mayor Dolan: Hello traveller. Welcome to Moonridge.

• Talk
    Mayor Dolan: I know Doomwood is an...unhealthy...location for a town.

Mayor Dolan: But we are very near a trade route that connects Falconreach to the towns further south.
    Mayor Dolan: Without a place to take refuge, travellers would have no protection here on the edge of the forest as they are passing through.
    Mayor Dolan: Plus we have the Moonridge Knights. I have faith in their ability.

• Moonridge Knights
    Mayor Dolan: Our knights have been trained by the finest of dragonlords, and are led by a most capable leader. Hawke keeps them in shape.
    <Character>: Where did Hawke get her training?
    Mayor Dolan: I am not entirely certain, but she was a skilled ranger. We hired several mercenaries when the knighthood was founded.
    Mayor Dolan: Actually, now that I think about it...I believe she is from East of here. Near the Sandsea. She likely trained there.

• The town
    <Character>: What can you tell me of the origins of this town?
    Mayor Dolan: I'm afraid that the story of Moonridge is rather dull...
    Mayor Dolan: Years ago, a group from the north were travelling through here and simply decided to set up camp. Heh, and they never left!
    Mayor Dolan: Eventually, more and more travellers camped here, and it became widely known as a good resting spot along the road.
    <Character>: Artix told me that this town was a "giant shopping mall!!"! But it doesn't look anything like what I expected.
    Mayor Dolan: Well, you see...
    Pamela: Haha. Yeaaahhh, that didn’t really pan out.
    Mayor Dolan: Soon, settlers began moving in, and the rest I suppose is history.
    <Character>: Oh?
    Mayor Dolan: The town WAS just a giant shopping mall, the Muskrat Mall...but at that point we did not have running water...
    <Character>: Oh.
    Mayor Dolan: Packing a few hundred stinky people in one building with only a few windows...not such a great idea.
    Mayor Dolan: So we ended up building a normal town, to help with air flow.
    Pamela: It really helped the tourism side of things. Well...that and getting rid of the muskrats.
    <Character>: I bet.
    Mayor Dolan: We’ve got running water now though, so it’s fine. No reason to not stay and spend your money.

Thanks to DemonicDarkwraith for image and corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 11/24/2023 17:34:11 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Mayor Dolan / Mayor
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition