Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

All time low

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> All time low
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2010 16:36:06   
mogrim

Today at 4:31 PM est there was 193 players online playing Warpforce. I have not played in a few weeks therefore i do not know if its been lower. (its been the lowest ive seen) Its quite sad to see a game that we really enjoy playing have such a low and diminishing player base. The forums on here are DEAD. Release threads barely make it to page 3. Ill be shocked if this thread gets more than 5 replies. Dont get me wrong, its sounds like im just bashing the game but i truly do care about it. This is what got me wondering, what can help boost the player base (aside from self advertising) Also, how much longer will AE continue Warpforce? Is it worth an investment when only 300 people play simultaneously. Itll be easier to tell how many people play on release day tomorrow.

< Message edited by mogrim -- 9/23/2010 16:39:57 >
Post #: 1
9/23/2010 18:18:08   
moneybags
More than a Game

There's a similar thread here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18120754

Basically, WF is an expansion. It's not going to have the same number of players as other AE games (maybe in the future, though). Also, I haven't seen that much ads for WF, many I see on other websites are usually for AQ. Another reason is probably that most WF players have already completed the release, bought the items they need and have reached the level cap. So unless they desperately need a ton of gold, there isn't much of a incentive to play. I can almost assure you that once tomorrow's release is out, there will be more players online, for about 2 weeks to 3.

quote:

Also, how much longer will AE continue Warpforce? Is it worth an investment when only 300 people play simultaneously. Itll be easier to tell how many people play on release day tomorrow.

I doubt the staff will stop working on WF. They're a dedicated bunch, and WF means a lot to them, even if it is a game with a small number of players. Also, since it runs on the same server as AQ, I don't think it takes that much money to keep up the WF server, but I am not entirely sure.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/23/2010 21:47:54   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

I'm just surprised that they ended the main storyline so soon. I'm just wondering if what they really meant was that it was the conclusion to the Dark Madder saga, but the overall saga involving the war against The Network will still continue for the foreseeable future.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
9/23/2010 23:24:47   
Naj

A tie in with AQW could work.

- Special AQW class for WF members, just like they did for some of the other games.
- Cross connected quests like the 4th Fleckes war or Shearhide.
- Some special quests that have to be done here and pay off in AQW, etc.(to keep all those new members that joined just for the special WF class coming back.)

I am sure they could think of other stuff,,, one would be to enable the Ballyhoo,,,, just make it an extention of the AQ ad contract.

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63242043
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 4
9/24/2010 6:58:40   
chadrizard

^ They haven't even touched Wizards of the Coast, Dungeons & Dragons, Forgotten Realms, LotR, Steampunk and Dragonlance...

Tons of parodies are coming out of my mind.
AQ  Post #: 5
9/24/2010 8:58:01   
SIGMUND

Corporate Law leaches are the main problem there. Don't tell the Doon Leaches.
AQ  Post #: 6
9/24/2010 10:57:45   
Nex del Vida

Lord of Nightmares: The entire purpose of the WarpForce is to combat the Network. We have defeated the Autarchs, but the hunt for members of the Network goes on.
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> All time low
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition