Bladehaven was just re-uploaded with some fixes in place:
1) Shield sticking now attempts to correct itself, so the shield should no longer get stuck in the up position.
2) Mercenaries should get properly removed when a battle is finished, so you should no longer be able to carry them over into new battles
3) The character reset issues are hopefully resolved!
4) A bug in which you could cast a Damage over time spell outside a battle while in practice mode and then carry its effects into a battle has been fixed.
5) Save/Load is disabled during battle
6) Defeating an opponent with a mercenary now gives XBoost rewards for qualifying players
7) Weapon performance tweak: the game should not lag so much when moving the weapon around.
8) Shield freezing should be fixed... again...
To get the latest version, make sure you clear your browser cache and reload the game! If you're not sure how to clear your cache, this should help: Clearing Your Cache
Update: December 1, 2010:
A fix has been added to the live game that will check all of the player's achievements at the moment the character is loaded. This should hopefully resolve all issues with people who are missing achievements. To get the latest version: clear cache and reload the game.
When you login with the portal interface, it should automatically reward your missing achievments. In the event that you still don't get you achievements, please refresh your browser page while still logged in.
< Message edited by Circe -- 12/1/2010 19:14:15 >