Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1212345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2010 9:59:44   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Since the old one went walk-abouts i'm making a new one,

Do you have a favourite class? Perhaps some future classes attract your attention, or you favour some of the older classes. Any and all current and future class discussion belongs here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/4/2010 10:01:13   
mew626

I like Dragonslayer a lot. It looks so cool!

Please no "first post" comments, it is considered spam, thanks ~Digi
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
11/4/2010 10:11:35   
Inferno369

Classes eh? Well, Assassin is definitely super awesome. It's got the looks, the skills, and the power. Also, My character has a crush on Shii. =D

Other than that, Necromancer, even though it's mage oriented, is pretty cool. I used to use that armor all the time. Never seem to anymore though. I hope it does get updated soon.

Also, Knight used to be quite good. I can't wait for knights update.
AQ  Post #: 3
11/4/2010 10:16:45   
Static Wolf

quote:

@above:
Classes eh? Well, Assassin is definitely super awesome. It's got the looks, the skills, and the power. Also, My character has a crush on Shii. =D

I concur! :3
Post #: 4
11/4/2010 10:18:23   
  Digital X

Necromancer was a class i used to use on very few monsters, only to get its Combat Defenses down to an easily hittable state.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/4/2010 10:21:54   
Communicant of the Light Lord
Banned

Hoozah! Assassin definetely is high in my favorites. I just don't like that the Harm skills are locked to Adventurers, as I currently play Adventurer accounts, but yeah, I gotta live with that :P.

I once liked Paladin very much... when I was a Hybrid... *daydreams* HOLY MIGHT FTW! ^_^ Back to topic, I may even start a new Hybrid char :P.
I like the revamped DragonSlayer too... never thought those "effected" Baby Dragons were so easy XD.

Concerning "soon-to-be-released" classes, I definetely look forward to ArchKnight if that is ever going to be released . Ranger seems pretty good aswell.

~CotLL
AQ  Post #: 6
11/4/2010 10:30:59   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

My favorite remains the mage class armor,even though i don't abuse it with eye of naab it still delivers some lethal blows before i switch over to some weapons.This armor is every pure mage's best friend.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
11/4/2010 10:32:23   
Banned

^ Even a Hybrid's. Focus + Empower + Wild + Dinozard NOM = epic
AQ  Post #: 8
11/4/2010 10:52:58   
  Digital X

If i use Mage Robes i'll only use Empower, I tend to find Wild not so good. Focus is good, but a majority of the time it is un-needed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/4/2010 10:53:39   
Masada1962

Mage & Wizard Class all the way...... :-)

Can't wait for the release of the new updated wizard class.
AQW  Post #: 10
11/4/2010 11:01:51   
RasLuine
Banned

^ I love this guy

Wizard's Ice + Focused Empowered Fire Spell = SPAAAAAAAAARTA!
AQ  Post #: 11
11/4/2010 11:02:10   
Nex del Vida

I tend to use Mage Robes for Sarah and ArMegoggons. Besides that, I don't use any class armors. I intend to play with Wizard once it comes out, but really the class I'm looking forward to is ArchMage.
AQ  Post #: 12
11/4/2010 11:06:29   
Banned

Digital X: Yeah, I don't like Wild Spell that much myself, but I find myself using it almost everytime when I cast Dinozard NOMNOMNOM or that Kite spell thingy.
AQ  Post #: 13
11/4/2010 11:06:56   
RedEyedDrake

I've always liked the Dracomancer class. Coming in touch with the paradigm of a creature that is like a force of nature to achieve enlightment and better my own paradigms is awesome. And I'm not so certain that the "like" in the previous sentence is needed either.
AQ  Post #: 14
11/4/2010 11:16:35   
Sqwall

Mage classes FTW!I want the new wizard class a LOT not to mention it was said that after this is done it will open the path for the next mage class in line - the Archmage which i want as well...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
11/4/2010 11:29:44   
dakota44

same as always pumpkinlord is my favorite lol
Post #: 16
11/4/2010 11:36:30   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

being a warrior - I have always related to the Dragonslayer - I consider myself a retired old warrior that was once one of the greatest an now just piddles along

[ image]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8835/beta4zd.png[/image]
[ image]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3986/nimet2yo.png[/image]
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
11/4/2010 11:56:34   
Masada1962

@RasLuine.......You rock too!!!!!! :-)
( Thinking I might try out my old wizard class ) The freeze thingy and all....

Archmage is so going to rock the Battleon Universe....Whoooooooooooot
AQW  Post #: 18
11/4/2010 12:37:49   
necrolich66

i used a lot necro in my noob times
and now i sometimes use assasin
but the one i use the most is mage

freeze+a few skills+fire=woaw 1+K DMG
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
11/4/2010 13:05:57   
Naraku578

when my mage was a low level I would use necromancer class to no end(undead mutant + FEAR = awesome)
as far as other classes, I really do not use any other (save dracomancer for terrorzard and primal garb for guests)
AQ DF  Post #: 20
11/4/2010 13:54:57   
jsrjohnny

Hehe.... Paladin + Undead enemy + Holy Light = POWdead. I can't wait till I'm high enough level to get Assassin.

What I'm really looking forward to is post-sweep Paladin, Because it's a tier two class (might be up'd to 3, a staff member will have to confirm that) and triggers on Undead.... Mehehehe
Post #: 21
11/4/2010 13:56:20   
Banned

Isn't Pally a tier 3 Class already?
AQ  Post #: 22
11/4/2010 13:59:07   
Chii
Legendary KoO Snugglebunny

Inferno: Oh dear!

jsrjohnny: It's tier 3 -- it uses Knight and Mage. Knight being tier 2, that makes it tier 3.
AQ  Post #: 23
11/4/2010 15:18:57   
Phrixus

Like Digital X I rarely used necromancer but i did like it very much. I sort of viewed the spamming of undead mutant as a cheap noobish way to win(To each his own I guess.). I used to love summoning the doom wolf though. And i miss using it every now and then for fear. Did anybody else love using the lich form?? Of course assassin is great but my favorite has always been and will probably always will be dracomancer. I still use the half dragon attack to finish off monsters whenever i feel like it. The skills are in desperate need of a revamping but i still love it. I feel the class has the most substance as far as storyline goes. anyway, thats m feedback. s
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 24
11/4/2010 18:56:15   
Dev
The Reckoning

As I saw a bit of Wild Spell/Stabilize discussion starting, I'd just like to point out that both can be effective for users of Mage Robes. The rule of thumb is that if 2*Base > Random, you want to Stabilize. Otherwise, you want to wild spell. Empower will give you better efficiency, as you'll end up using less mana, but you'll definitely want to active Stabilize or Wild Spell if you are going for burst damage (useful for monsters such as Goggs and other glass cannons).

All that srsmath taken care of (:P), I'd have to say Assassin is my favorite class. Not only is it versatile and an integral part of my inventory, but I also adore the art and the thoughtfulness behind the plot arc.
AQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1212345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition