Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Mritha's Collection of Written...Stuff

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Mritha's Collection of Written...Stuff
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/25/2012 12:37:53   
Necro-Knight

I gotta say... I loved every word~ Poor Ahtirm went through so much... I feel for her, I really do~ all and all~? It was an epic story, Mritha, amazing job~! ^_^ <3

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 301
11/5/2012 17:13:52   
deatharrows

Mrithia did you take lessons from Edgar Allan Poe?
DF AQW  Post #: 302
11/5/2012 18:13:05   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! You could consider a career in writing. i love it, it was so emotional, It really connected with me. Keep on writing please! It was beautiful!
DF  Post #: 303
11/6/2012 17:21:45   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Thank you all :)
@death, Why do you ask?

Have a plan to continue Legacy with the new villain, will begin writing it when I have a free moment to do so. It will be a female villain for the sole reason that the bad guys are usually guys and I want to be different :P
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 304
11/10/2012 11:05:42   
Dannish
Banned

It's sick that you have so much death. I LOVE IT!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 305
11/10/2012 12:50:19   
deatharrows

Death? This is 100,000,000,000% Deatharrows approved.
DF AQW  Post #: 306
11/12/2012 15:50:50   
Legendium

quote:

The Legacy of a Hero also features the characters of many forumites, their characters fill in the role of the "other heroes" that are so often mentioned in the game, but are never given a face or name. If you would like your character to appear feel free to send me a pm :)

At first I didn't feel like reading this simply because it may have been too time consuming. This has changed my mind. I'm gonna read this!........ Tomorrow.

< Message edited by Legendium -- 11/12/2012 15:51:15 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 307
1/25/2013 10:36:28   
Mritha

First new chapter in TLoaH is now up. I'm doing something I should have done from the beginning and starting out with a slower pace instead of jumping right into the action. Look over it please when you have time, I'm curious to see what you all think of the new direction I'm taking with this.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 308
1/25/2013 11:18:59   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

The girl hugged her plush gyphon tightly to her chest, trying to forget the words she <> overheard.

gryphon, had

@Mritha: I sense you took some inspiration from Book 3, hinting at the fear of magic.

Will you be going into the extent of the shaman's abilities? As I don't believe there have been any human shamans in Dragonfable.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 309
1/25/2013 12:37:24   
Mritha

Fixed.

I will some, both in the spirit and herbal side of it. I haven't decided yet just how deep I will go. And no, there currently are none in Dragonfable, I actually got the idea from AQW.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 310
1/25/2013 14:02:02   
UnderSoul

The poem is amazing! I haven't read something this good since Poe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 311
2/7/2013 22:11:12   
Mritha

Thank you, UnderSoul :) Though I personally think Faerdin's poetry is better than mine.

Chapter 2 of TLoaH is up, though it turned out shorter than I'd expected. Things will start picking up in the next chapter when I have the time to write it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 312
2/7/2013 22:22:17   
Glais

Oh fantastic, you've started the rewrite.

Quite different from last time, though I'm sure it'll be just as good. Looking forward to how this plays out.
DF MQ  Post #: 313
3/1/2013 1:56:00   
nield
Creative!

Been some time since I've wandered into the L&L... gonna get to reading a few of the things hanging around and then work on my own.... expect some comments within a few hours.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 314
3/1/2013 6:12:09   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

Interesting, so is this spirit a deceased person or an elemental spirit? (Or both considering SoulAllies.)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 315
3/2/2013 11:51:59   
Mritha

@nield, Its about time you got back to work :P

@Dwelling, It is the spirit of a deceased. I will go back later and edit to make that more clear.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 316
3/4/2013 20:42:23   
Mritha

Chapter 3 has been replaced.

Going by just length, what do you guys think of the chapters so far? Too short or ok as is?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 317
3/5/2013 0:48:17   
nield
Creative!

Oooh... things are getting dark, m'oh myes...

And the chapter length is fine, Mritha. Could be mayperhaps just a touch longer, but there's no point forcing detail into a story just to extend its length. So long as its written as intended, I'm sure it will continue to be excellent.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 318
3/5/2013 17:35:42   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Slowly making my way through Legacy of a Hero. I just finished Part One and I love what I'm seeing so far. I read the poems as well. Very emotional. Nearly made me cry.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 319
3/6/2013 5:00:51   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

A very grey death.

spoiler:

She's going to join them shortly, isn't she?

@Ginkage: Seeing Mritha is rewriting the story you should stop after reading chapter 3.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 320
3/6/2013 11:42:29   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

@Dwelling: Rereading is almost more fun than the first read.

@Mritha. Excellent read, as I knew it would be. I love how you've taken things that we've all seen and added your own unique twist to them. There are one or two things I don't quite get, though. But I was told by Dwelling that you're re-writing and haven't gotten to chapters four and up yet. So maybe you just haven't gotten to that yet. I'll wait and see if it makes more sense after you've done your re-writing thing.

Now on to... I forget what it's called. Ahtrim's story (Dragonlords Loss I think).

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 3/6/2013 22:15:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 321
3/7/2013 2:43:35   
Mritha

@nield, Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.
@Dwelling, A noble with blood on her hands? That would be quite a scandal ;)
@Gin, I'm glad you liked it, Gin. To make sure I clear them up in the rewrite, what were your questions?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 322
3/7/2013 7:59:24   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Well, chapter three ends with Violet learning about herbs. Then chapter four starts three weeks later and she and Mark are in an inn avoiding the topic of their lost friends (and maybe it's just me mis-reading it, but it sounds like they died) and talking about Sepulchure. I just don't see how you got them from learning about herbs to traveling and having fought Sepulchure.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 323
3/7/2013 8:03:16   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

@Ginkage: Like I said Mritha had an entire story written up and then she decided to make a fresh start. In essence all chapters after Chapter 3 could all be redacted as they are part of the old story.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 324
3/7/2013 8:10:19   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

@Dewlling: I wasn't going to ask since I did note that the points of confusion happened after chapter three. But I was asked what my questions were, so I asked them.

Just finished A DragonLord's Loss. Awesome read. Poor Ahtirm. :(

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 3/7/2013 14:26:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 12 [13] 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Mritha's Collection of Written...Stuff
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition