Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Thats it eitheir Mercs need a nerf or Mages need a buff!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Thats it eitheir Mercs need a nerf or Mages need a buff!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2011 14:50:30   
Pyronix15

@Andy

1)We miss you on the mq board, its just stealth, hell soarer and I left now. =P

2)its even easier for other mercs, 1 level 5 intim. and you're set to go. Probably easiest for bounties, shadow arts is basically a win button against str. mercs.
AQ MQ  Post #: 51
2/2/2011 14:51:16   
Crovile V2

*sigh* ....! This game is indeed tactics. But tactics & skills have to support each other.

You indeed need to use some tactics. You can't expect to win just by using strikes. A strength merc is a double edged blade. it's luck if you hit but you fail if you miss. You cannot beat a Bh if you use strike every time. Mage does wield a lot of skills & have to be used in a particular fashion & not just Malf-Zooka-Gun-Blah Blah. Although Mage is weak at the moment, but they can still be deadly if you miss just once.

A Build that decides whom you face ? ROFLMAO. At any time you will be matched up against any player within 5 Level range of you. If on a day all use Strength then you will get strength, it's just like. It's Common Sense.

Yes ! Smoke does help a lot when it comes to producing blocks. As we all know Dex decides Block Rates & Smoke Screen widens that gap. Anyways, I do not have the answer as to how can a mage be powered up. when am not using a Focus-Dex build Mages seem to be powerful. It's only a focus build that makes difference.
Post #: 52
2/2/2011 14:56:04   
Hun Kingq

I went back in with 31 defense 30 resistance other players went first and got 47 critical damage and with defense that high I should be blocking or limiting the amount of damage on me not the other player getting 40 plus damage each strike so it looks like I will have to go to 60 dex.

Something is really wrong with the game and it needs to be fixed.
Epic  Post #: 53
2/2/2011 14:56:48   
Calogero

@ Pyro
I occasionaly Check the MQ boards, just not that much.
To be honest, the releases there have been a real letdown.
I used to farm every day, now, I only play the release and that's it...

back on topic.

That's the problem with Isaiah
He is expecting a ' Win ' button...

I find it strange tho, He finds Tech good but TechMages underpowered

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
2/2/2011 14:59:26   
goldslayer1

lmao crovile yes for me it seems so considering that when i was a BH i hardly fought any BH, but when i turned into STR merc u were one of the BH that i had to fight.
im not saying that ur build 100% decide who u fight. but in some cases it seems so.
for example in 2 vs 2 sometimes the player with the highest wins is partnered with the lowest lvl player this is mostly to try and balance it.
for example 3 lvl 32s and 1 lvl 27
the lvl 27 is most likely to be pared up with the person with the highest wins in 2 vs 2. (i gotten many noobs paired up with me because i had highest wins out of all 4 of us... many times)
anyway whether u want to believe or not that what it seems like to me. its just funny tho cause as a BH i hardly fought any BH and as a str merc 5-7 out of 10 are BH. either way it doesn't really matter.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
2/2/2011 15:28:59   
Hun Kingq

I went back in and increased my Defense to 32 - 39 the Damage was less especially when a support merc did the Artillary strike, it is sad that I have to have 60 Dex with 36 enhancements to win the battle.
Epic  Post #: 56
2/2/2011 15:36:12   
Pyronix15

@Hun

If you're mage, max out overload to capitalize on dex.

It doesn't matter how you win, as long as you win I say. It's sad that you're opponents lost to a dex mage, not that you won with it.
AQ MQ  Post #: 57
2/2/2011 16:32:09   
Crossor

My nephew is 9, I told him what to do and he is able to win by hitting the same buttons over and over. So, tactics can't be that important roflcoptorlollazers.
Post #: 58
2/3/2011 3:41:10   
TurkishIncubus

If there will be no buff for mages , i will change merc soon , i dont want to but its change to merc or die. Bluebird did always right thing he change class every update , we should do the same thing , every week 1500 varium but its %100 to win with a correct build.

Epic  Post #: 59
2/3/2011 3:54:02   
Ledgend Pwner
Banned

I have to agree it MAYBE be your build, though i agree, tech mages need a buff. Assilation and Super Charge are WAY too UnderPowered. Plus i think its insane how they get the 20% defence ignore on BOTH multi and Bunker buster:P I feel like NightWraith and Titan himself hates tech mages. Most of the nerf releases are targeted on mages
Post #: 60
2/3/2011 9:28:22   
Hun Kingq

Pyronix15, does not matter how high your Dex is the power of overload does not increase, I tried it, but with bunker buster and Artillary strike they do increase the damage with increase tech or support, with total dex at 100 and overload at 10 it should take more than 37 points of damage and they should get stunned but neither happens.
Epic  Post #: 61
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Thats it eitheir Mercs need a nerf or Mages need a buff!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition