Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Is This A Good Idea?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Is This A Good Idea?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2011 1:24:26   
Angels Holocaust

I was looking at the future releases and it says that there will be 2 vs 1 boss battles and I know that the idea of it sounds cool but are we setting ourselves up for another trap? If 2 vs 1 boss battles are anywhere like 2 vs 2 battles with the random partners leaving and not being able to select our own, wouldn't it be worse? Imagine being stuck against a lv 50 boss with a lv 25? Now that's gonna suck. I just hope that by the time 2 vs 1 boss battles are released the game will allow us to pick our partners.

Sorry, there is already a similar thread here. So, we just can use it in one area instead. Thanks. :) ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/6/2011 8:07:16 >
Post #: 1
2/6/2011 1:27:04   
Wind

Thats awsome to pick our own partners :D, but i'm sure Titan and Nightwraith would have this figured out to make sure people don't just randomly leave.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/6/2011 2:15:47   
edwardvulture

Wow that would suk, especially if it costed tokens. I think this battle mode might feature a level 32 fighting against 2 level 24s. Where varium would prove another huge advantage.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
2/6/2011 4:48:09   
diablo452

Okay boss battles: george lowe was the first offical "boss battle" so on that assumtion 2v1 would be insanly hard and fun of course :p but they'd be free :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/6/2011 5:48:30   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

Yes it is a good idea,you'll just have to deal with getting a bad partner or not.It's up to chance,no point in trying to get people to view this new feature with negativity as well.A GOOD feature.Let those last 3 words sink into you,maybe then you'll have something good to say for once.Positivity beats negativity.

< Message edited by Deadly PoisoN -- 2/6/2011 5:50:47 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
2/6/2011 6:43:01   
TurkishIncubus

Probably i will take a 32 lwl and go doom in early time when 4-6 ppl were online and win the NPC :D ,im in Turkey , in 7:00 am there is nobody in Doom :D all USA and west European ppl sleeping.

trying to win a 2vs1 NPC in epic server will be a huge token loss.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 2/6/2011 6:45:00 >

Epic  Post #: 6
2/6/2011 6:49:56   
Matgon

Well if they are boss battles with a specific boss we will most likely have to pay battle tokens to fight him, so it would be fair if we could choose our partner. =D
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/6/2011 7:17:05   
InTheSky

The new NPC is level 50.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Is This A Good Idea?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition