Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Wasteland Diaries

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Wasteland Diaries
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2011 5:32:03   
Corruption_Vash

Wasteland Diaries
AQ DF  Post #: 1
2/7/2011 7:52:52   
Shreder

A promising beginning, I look forward to reading more of this...
DF MQ  Post #: 2
2/7/2011 9:22:38   
Corruption_Vash

Do you, Shreder, or are you just being polite? xD

And since you might be familiar with my UCaG characters, you may realize why I have chosen Nevest as their names, as well. Not too hard to figure out.

I think I'll introduce some action into Chapter One, Zero being somewhat of a bore as it was to serve as an introduction to the Fallout universe.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
2/7/2011 10:28:41   
Shreder

No, when it comes to critiquing stuff I'm completely honest.
DF MQ  Post #: 4
2/7/2011 10:50:26   
Corruption_Vash

Fair enough.

I've written a portion of Chapter One already, but I'm refraining from posting it as not to continuously edit it to fill in the rest of the chapter.
AQ DF  Post #: 5
2/9/2011 10:29:44   
Corruption_Vash

There, Shreder [my only reader >_>].

I posted chapter one.
AQ DF  Post #: 6
2/9/2011 11:38:29   
Shreder

Give it time, it's an interesting story, and will (probably) attract more readers in time...

Anyways, another interesting installment, with no real mistakes jumping out at me for correction, I guess all I can say is that, again, I look forward to the next chapter...
DF MQ  Post #: 7
2/9/2011 21:39:20   
Corruption_Vash

Well, so long as I'm entertaining at least one person's mind, then, well, I'll keep writing.

Chapter Two posted, titled "Invisible Prisoner". Not to be taken literally, but metaphorically. May or may not get it now, but you will in time. Consider it a hint.
AQ DF  Post #: 8
2/16/2011 21:14:35   
Oddmanthefirst

Haha. I found an error! In other words, you can't count . It is supposed to be Chapter Two "Invisible Prisoner", not Chapter One "Invisible Prisoner". Other than that, I enjoy the story so far. Congratulations, you now have two viewers!
AQ DF  Post #: 9
2/19/2011 0:16:09   
Corruption_Vash

Eh, might've lost that viewer with this late of a response.

And that error is due to copy-pasta'ing the title format and forgetting to change Chapter One to Chapter Two. Thanks for telling me I can't count, though. T_T

I guess I'll do C3 soon enough.
AQ DF  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Wasteland Diaries
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition