Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Sword slot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Sword slot
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2011 23:52:24   
goldslayer1

well i dont see why we cant have both stats added from both items
i mean. the more weps we have the more stat requirements we have to fill up.
not to mention that if this feature those get implemented the extra weapon slot will most likely cost varium
like, 2-6k varium
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
2/14/2011 0:48:20   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@goldslayer1: Please read my first point in my previous post and you'll understand why it would be a terrible idea to allow swords to keep their stats and enhancement slots. The gap between Varium and non-Varium players is already big enough, adding another set of stats would only make it worse. Requirements can't justify the extra stats. For 5 focus builds for example, requirements mean nothing. There are also plenty of class weapons that have overlapping requirements with swords.

Also it would be a very bad idea to limit an entire class of weapons to Varium only. The sword slot should be for everyone, otherwise what would be the point of non-Varium swords?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Sword slot
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition