Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The ED team

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The ED team
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/18/2011 4:13:15   
xxmirxx

above

it was above me. for future its werid when people do this e.e I have know idea what means. I no if you this for teacher they would feel same as me. also word whut is spell what not whut get grammar right and spelling.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
2/18/2011 4:43:04   
Egoraptor

@xxmirxx
Lol ur the one who should get grammar right. The whole "Whut??" thing was a typo and "e.e" meant that I was confused.

< Message edited by Egoraptor -- 2/18/2011 4:45:55 >
Post #: 27
2/18/2011 6:00:40   
xxmirxx

ur is spell out y o u r
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
2/18/2011 6:15:32   
Shadow Serpent

@xxmirxx: I can't understand you...
And yes, the ED team should communicate more with the players. In AQW the only secret release was Miltonius, they share everything with us. The ED team could at least update their twitters if not the DNs.
And @Fay Beee: I don't agree. Updating the DN's only takes a few minutes. It doesn't have to be very detailed, just enough to hint us on what is releasing. Also i think computer programmers can type faster then normal people :p
Post #: 29
2/18/2011 6:22:34   
xxmirxx

above

I was talk to you
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
2/18/2011 7:08:55   
chrisraine

@mir: not to be rude or anything but i do agree with egoraptor and shadow serpent.. its hard to understand what you are saying.. try improving your grammar..

i also think that the ED team do not communicate to its players so much.. it wouldnt hurt if they updated us more often ;p
Post #: 31
2/18/2011 8:45:00   
xxmirxx

above

I 100 percent agree with you
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
2/18/2011 9:30:44   
Thylek Shran

Titan and Nightwraith always answered to my messages very fast.
Those two guys have to develop most of the game content all alone
so they just dont have the time to write on the forum often.

It also seems like that before the forum merge T&N wrote alot more
at the forum. The old forum was just better

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 33
2/18/2011 9:52:23   
Vick Vega

I am going to have to disagree here. I am not the kind of person who reads every post on every part of this forum.
By just barely glancing through the forums I can see that people are getting married, having babies, Tuna’s back in school, etc…
What do you want from these people? Skype while they take a crap?
I think they are visible. They answer when asked direct questions. We have seen pictures of them. They post regularly on both a personal and professional level. We are not dating them, c’mon. Grow a pair and grow up. Also, take into consideration that their positions are in a sense I.T. positions. The average I.T. person in the field is an introvert to the extreme. They are above average even in their field.
Do I think we should see more of them? Yes. The next Epic Threads should be the Epic Duel Bikini . Just kidding Beleen, unless you’re going to do it.

But seriously, I think people are attacking the devs personally when the real issue is that you want to know more about the Friday releases sooner. These are two separate issues in my opinion.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/18/2011 10:21:58   
Secret1337

It would be cool if they communate more. but they are only 3 (I think). And if you look at ex; aqw we have somewhere like 10 people or maby more. (Dont want to memorise them now).

And this game have lots of details in artwork ex, so it takes time to finish does. And we want quality, not quantity right?
Post #: 35
2/18/2011 18:46:42   
IsaiahtheMage

1000% agreed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/18/2011 18:56:47   
SMGS

Just wanted to point out that if indeed the ED Team 'lacked communication with us', they wouldn't have Twitter accounts.
Don't get me wrong, I see the devs replying to players when time persists.
Post #: 37
2/18/2011 22:05:12   
The Joker X

They barely update their twitter profiles. They at least gotta say something like once a day.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/18/2011 22:07:54   
Angels Holocaust

I would rather have them spend more time on developing the game than them wasting them by chatting with the players.
Post #: 39
2/19/2011 1:06:38   
xxmirxx

above

agree
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
2/19/2011 1:09:42   
Zeoth

i would rather them spend time developing the game rather than chatting with to many players.
Post #: 41
2/19/2011 8:02:07   
Tor Kul Na

Im so happy you brought this up! I used to play AQW. Im used to sneak previews and images atleast twice a week about whats coming up and what may be in the future. This team rarely discuss whats to come. For example they dont give us previews of weapons weeks before release.

Edit:
Excuse me for double posting, but I think they should expand the epic duel team. If this happened, we wouldn't miss updates often and we would have a more active team posting a couple of large desighn notes a week

I have merged your posts. Please do NOT double-post. Please read the rules of any forum before posting.

Double-posting:
Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page.
Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post.
For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/19/2011 9:16:57 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 42
2/19/2011 9:25:32   
beastmo

During beta and when the forums were not with battleon they would always post in annoucements,general discussion,art,and features and suggestions
Epic  Post #: 43
2/19/2011 10:28:25   
Luna_moonraider

well i would say they are not so active in this forums they dun really reply to threads, rarely see them in game too. i would just like to see the reply to post in this forums i dun mind not seeing them in game cause i know they are busy and all. And yeah i would prefer them to work on better updates rather than chatting wif players in game but they replied to post and threads in the old forums and still give us and ok update every 2 weeks. just hope they would be more active iin the discussion in this forums like most mods and Ak.

AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/21/2011 14:37:28   
Secret1337

If someone wonder, Titan did just ""communate"" there will be ED Char Page soon
Post #: 45
2/21/2011 15:19:47   
Callisto

To be honest I'd rather they work hard on the updates than spend all day in game chatting.I would like to see them in game sometimes though,so they could see how game really works,if anything should be fixed or not.They don't really listen to the players much.In my opinion admins should work hard on the game itself and mods should spend more time with players.They can forward anything to admins and they can help when needed as well.There are not enough mods in ed.I only know 3 mods that are fairly active and even they are close to impossible to find.
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/21/2011 16:32:50   
Snaipera

Awesome , Titan updated his twitter during Midweek . That's what I'm talkin 'bout
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/21/2011 16:37:11   
Acient J

Personally, I like to let the staff members do their own thing. Nightwraith (and Charfade, too, a litte) seems to be the one who handles player interaction. From what I can make out, Titan is extremely busy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/21/2011 16:52:51   
Secret1337

lol I would say NW. Just look at the video then he maid the sword. But then, he is very talented.
Post #: 49
2/21/2011 17:02:40   
Fay Beeee

@goldslayer1

Slight correction Big Tuna left.
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The ED team
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition