Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Steam-Powered Undead!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Steam-Powered Undead!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2011 7:40:00   

Steam-Powered Undead!

Location: Travel Map » Zorbak's Hideout » A History of Violence » Steampunk Undead!

«Scene: Plain at the foot of mountains.»

You may skip this custscene at any time.

«You»: Zorbak! Where do you think you're going with those weird-looking undead??
Zorbak: Why, «You», I'm just headed into town for a little spring clothing shopping. Meheh...
«You»: You know that undead minions aren't allowed in town, right?
Zorbak: Really? I don't remember seeing that written down anywhere!
«You»: It's in the fine print. "Undead minions of Moglin necromancers are not to pass into Battleon town limits."
Zorbak: That's quite specific.
«You»: Umm... right, it is. Probably because there's a good reason for it.
Zorbak: Meh! These aren't even minions! These are my friends! Right, fellas?
Minion: Erroooghhhh...
Zorbak: ............ See?
«You»: You should probably just turn around and head back to Darkovia, before we have any trouble.
Zorbak: Hmf. Okay, yo uwant to know what's going on? Fine! There ARE my minions! And I'm showing them what they need to attack!
«You»: Battleon?
Zorbak: Right! I... "borrowed" some steampowered tech from Dr. Frankenspine, and found that using steam-tech reduces how much magic I need to expend to animate the dead!
Zorbak: What better way to TEST their efficiency than have a few hundred thousand of them run around Battleon for a while?
«You»: Few hundred thou-- Uh... I only see 2.
Zorbak: Trust me, there are a few hundred thousand.
«You»: Well, okay... so I won't be able to make you turn around by myself. I guess you can have your little WAR then, you blue rodent.
Zorbak: Hey! I'm not calling YOU any names!
«You»: No, you're just sending an army of undead at me.
Zorbak: Right. Well, you enjoy, okay? I'll be at the ruined old Burumunder Keep in Darkovia putting the final touches on my SPECIAL UNDEAD CONTRAPTION!
Zorbak: Mehehehehehehe!!!!!!

«Zorbak leaves.»

«You»: ... So, you two. I bet you and your hundreds of thousands of friends have been marching all day. You're probably all BONE-TIRED by now, am I right?
Minion: Erroooghhhh...
«You»: You're not going anywhere, are you?

Steampunk Undead Attack!
Zorbak stole steam tech from Dr. Frankenspine and used it to power up an army of undead! We have to save Battleon from the steam-powered minions and find Zorbak in Darkovia before he can enter the war with something even worse!!
  • To Battle!
  • Battle with Artix
  • Battle with E
  • Explore Camp (Minimizes the War Scroll)
  • Back to Town

    Guardians can click on the potion bag to refill their potions if they have less than 4 potions on hand. They may also click on the Treasure Chest to get the Temporary Dracolich Rider armor for battle (You open the treasure chest and find Dracolich Rider Armor!).

    Click the Guard dog. You can get him in the war camp screen, right next to where you get the Old Axe:

    Legendary paladin Artix Krieger has come to join us in battle!
    Vampireslayer E prefers fighting vampires and werewolves, but is skilled in fighting Undead as well!

    Twilly: Uh-oh's!! Twilly's is confused! Why are these skellies running around with steam engines stuck on them??
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!
    To Battle!

      2 BATTLES
      «Each battle is a 20% chance of fighting a Steampowered Undead (see below), a 20% chance of fighting a Steamjumper (see futher below), and a 60% chance of fighting a random undead monster (see even further below)»

    After all 750,000 Steam-powered Undead were defeated:
      4 BATTLES
      «Each battle is a 50% chance of fighting a Steampowered Undead (see below) and a 50% chance of fighting a Steamjumper (see further below). Full Heal after 2nd and 4th battles.»
    «You»: So this is Burumunder Keep...and THAT giant pile of... junk?... must be Zorbak's contraption.
    Zorbak: Right you are! Meheheheee!!
    Zorbak: My army may have been defeated, but my NECROPUNK (TM) will wipe the floor with you! And after it does, I'll make an army of hundreads of thousands of them!!
    «You»: You trademarked it? Wow.
    Zorbak: Yeah so? EBILCORP needs a new big seller and I KNOW that the Necropunk (TM) will be it!
    «You»: Whatever you say. Let's see just how accurate your prediction is, shall we?
    Zorbak: Meh!!
    Zorbak: I.. spit in your general direction.
    «You»: All in a days questing! Now, you'd better be on your way before I open another can of whooping-cream and... make a pie with it... and throw it in your face.
    Zorbak: You haven't seen the last of me, «You»!!!

    Shop Spells:
  • Summon Necropunk I
  • Summon Necropunk III Z
  • Summon Guardian Necropunk II
  • Summon Necropunk III
  • Summon Guardian Necropunk IV
  • Summon Necropunk V
  • Summon Necropunk VI
  • Summon Necropunk VII Z
  • Summon Guardian Necropunk VIII

    Monster Lists
    Steampowered Undead:
    Random Undead Monsters (uses the RA Formula):
    Write from ArchMagus Orodalf and Scakk.

    < Message edited by whackybeanz -- 2/17/2013 0:42:09 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Steam-Powered Undead!
    Jump to:


    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

    Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition