Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: St. Patrick's day discussion thread!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: St. Patrick's day discussion thread!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2011 14:18:57   
Nebula

All I really want/ need is a good Energy Bazooka. Cupid's Sorrow isn't exactly the best weapon and I don't really have any enthusiasm for playing since I don't have a great Aux/ I can't think of a good build that uses Cupid's Sorrow.
Post #: 26
3/13/2011 14:49:14   
eragonshadeslayer67

all I wish for is charfade's sword/gun/zooka lol

but on to the topic.... I have a little birdie on my shoulder that tells me there is going to be a physical staff

(and a non-var luck bot would be nice too :D)

{AQW} Click for full guide to the Tower of NEcromancy! Lvs 0-10!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
3/13/2011 15:50:04   
Larcell

I would love a non-varium bot. ED is getting too expensive for me now.

Epic  Post #: 28
3/13/2011 16:03:18   
Cookielord12

new non var robot leprechaun bot
O'Greeny's revenge-1 attack physical increases by focus
passive: Gold Lust-double gold and battle tokens (battle tokens are gold arent they?)

either in a tough quest or 25k credits-cheap for a robot
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/13/2011 17:02:34   
Lord GaGa

Im getting 10k varium package.
(cant wait to blow those 10k battleon points ^.^)

I hope the weps are level 32.
I hope you get a free weapon with the 10k package
I hope that there a LOOAADDSSS of powerful weps.
I reacon that there will not be many non varium weapons. After the previous release.

Once more I am looking forwars to quests ^.^
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/13/2011 22:50:33   
Luna_moonraider

^ the last update weps were made for mid lvls non variums not high lvls we high lvl non variums need weps too u know. we also need more robots in game like all the suggestion bout robot
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
3/13/2011 23:47:14   
LamentationsXV

The Bot should look like St. Pat. with green hat etc. His Energy attack is puking rainbows on ya and his Physical attack is throwing gold coins at ya! *Giggities*

Epic  Post #: 32
3/14/2011 0:17:06   
PivotalDisorder

id rather they removed robots than added them. theirs something kinda lame about setting up ur build, all ur weps and skills etc just to have a bot do the work for you.

I have 1430 varium that im saving for st patricks day, really interested to see if their will be an AUX I want to go with my varium armor and claws [i have normal aux and sidearm]
i noticed the cap on varium items was under 1k, shud i risk it and spend my 430 or wait just incase they are more expensive lol. decisions decisions.

My only fear is that the items look ridiculous :P i got beat to death with a giant silver spoon the other day and i always call the heartbreaker sword "The Sword of Masculinity" lol.
Post #: 33
3/14/2011 2:18:00   
voidance

The cap isnt 1k, Azrael's/Frost bane is 1,500, Space warrior armors was like 1,350, Rixty/Soul was like 1,200 or 1,400, Gamma stuff besides armor is 1,500 each and the list keeps going. So your best bet is to save it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/14/2011 2:29:11   
PivotalDisorder

dam i spent 400 on enhancements for my claws :P

oh well, thnx for the info

maybe ill be lucky and can still get a new AUX, otherwise ill pick up one of the regular varium ones
Post #: 35
3/14/2011 2:31:25   
voidance

Oh im about 90% sure the new aux's will be 995 varuim BUT i was just letting you know that there is a good handful of gear that go past 1,000 varuim.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
3/14/2011 3:07:38   
PivotalDisorder

@Voidance: yeah i appreciate you telling me. this is first time ive hit 32. i use the wiki alot so should of known really [about higher varium prices]

in your experience, is the st patricks day AUX [if their is one] likely to be better than the Dual Chainzooka which was just added.
Post #: 37
3/14/2011 3:37:24   
Xheroh

quote:

in your experience, is the st patricks day AUX [if their is one] likely to be better than the Dual Chainzooka which was just added.

I've got the impression the new Dual Chainzooka is a permanent item, so it would be best to wait and see.

~X
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
3/14/2011 4:15:47   
voidance

Yea i would wait because the Dual Chainzooka isnt a rare so it will be here "FOREVER" lol. But yea if i were to guess i would say the Holiday aux will be better if there is one. Almost every high level holiday rare is better then permanent items.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
3/14/2011 6:02:51   
Egoraptor

Something useless like the Legion Arena, the ElectroHazard area and they might say things like "Sorry No update for 3 weeks but more pressure on us to make something worth it" then 3 weeks later.. "This weeks update is bug fixes only :D, Isnt that great?" NO.
Post #: 40
3/14/2011 14:31:44   
voidance

Um what does this got to do with the topic lol?
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
3/16/2011 23:21:35   
Vick Vega

So what do you think ? AZ Bane leaves and a sweet supa dupa large varium package coming out with some St
Paddy's uber items. Or we are in ED limbo until Friday maybe update day?

http://www.herosmash.com/hs-character.asp?id=Vick%20vega
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
3/16/2011 23:39:05   
voidance

I have a good feeling this Click Here will replace Azrael's Bane as promotional rare.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
3/17/2011 14:06:13   
Vick Vega

I have a feeling my luck is about to increase!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
3/17/2011 19:31:13   
Giras Wolfe

How about bounty hunter claws that increase your chance to go first? Tee hee.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
3/18/2011 8:36:35   
Bu Kek Siansu

Since there is no point to continue, I'm going to lock this thread. You may continue here.
Post #: 46
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: St. Patrick's day discussion thread!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition