Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 21 of 27«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2011 10:52:22   
megakyle777

Now if only they accepted written entries, I am sure I could provide one...
DF  Post #: 501
5/30/2011 10:24:23   
Brisingrwolf

thanks for that icecold XD

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 502
5/30/2011 12:02:38   
IceCold

@above: =3

My cards just arrived:D Now I have to get them:D
AQW  Post #: 503
5/30/2011 16:14:13   
machine warrior

This inst the place for it, but Artix my friend got hacked recently in AQW and got all his stuff deleted is there a way to reset account to get his account stuff back plz answer me very important ^^. thxs for ur time
Post #: 504
5/31/2011 10:25:53   
Sgt.Sparks

Thank you... but I guess it didn't draw much attention because people rarely read long posts, all they want are VIDEOS, no more reading, everything in an instant...
Post #: 505
6/1/2011 3:17:55   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

Can i use different name for my character in the vid?but i put my HS username in the
"I hereby submit" phrase?
AQW Epic  Post #: 506
6/1/2011 3:32:31   
Qin

@bruextian: Why did you use your username in the "I hereby" statement , You should use your in-game name...
Post #: 507
6/1/2011 10:36:29   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

My in game name is my username too!
But my character name in the movie is different!
AQW Epic  Post #: 508
6/2/2011 7:19:50   
IceCold

That doesn't matter.

I finally got my cards and t-shirt:D There was a surprise prize in it too:D A poster or Chaos Lord Vath, signed by the whole Herosmash team:D
AQW  Post #: 509
6/2/2011 12:24:10   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

Congratulations IceCold!
I hope you will be a good example to everyone keep doing your NPC job!
AQW Epic  Post #: 510
6/4/2011 22:52:54   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

Now if only they accepted written entries, I am sure I could provide one...

Ikr...

This would draw out way more interesting characters for NPC positions. I have already read over many HS Bios created by many of the players out there. Comparing the two mediums, I prefer the written entries. They range from comedic to tragic - very absorbing information.

AQW RP Hub (English):

https://discord.gg/xhjFYJHAxY

Battleon & RP-on! -.^

AQW  Post #: 511
6/4/2011 23:12:44   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well put Jae, well put...

The only problem would be that the various written entries would not necessarily agree with each other in canonicity, but I suppose if guidlines were set up, or if the stories were just chosen based on how good they are, with biographical info up until (and possibly including) the events of the game, then it would work rather swimingly, if I do say so myself...

Why do I sound somewhat British today? Because I feel like it.
DF  Post #: 512
6/4/2011 23:15:07   
Clown the Jester

Yes...heh heh heh...very Comedic and Tragic...I think you would make an interesting Npc Jae. You do have quite an interesting antagonist...Same as you Drakkoniss...I don't know for some reason I feel like I can really relate with your antagonist. Hee Hee Hee.

But seriously Drakkoniss you would make a cool NPC. Heh heh heh.

Oh by the way if anyone wants to read an updating story I'm writting with Gray Silhouette...thats cool...what was it called hm? uh...I think it is.... Comedy and Tragedy HA HA HA!

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 6/4/2011 23:25:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 513
6/4/2011 23:17:15   
Qin

I think let's save that for another event. It isn't just videos or story-telling, there are more but its soon...
Post #: 514
6/6/2011 9:29:49   
delta blitz

I think I would make a interesting yet orginal npc,because I would be your *darker side* of justice hero. Also you wouldnt find me in herospire but rather in skulldeep or in the subway infront of chucky due to the fact that im a outcast among heroes and more or less tolerated by villians. My story agrees with me

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 6/6/2011 9:30:49 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 515
6/6/2011 12:54:53   
Goldstein

I'm a little disappointed in the staff for not even explaining why there hasn't been a winner in about a month.
Post #: 516
6/6/2011 13:01:33   
megakyle777

Maybe they just have not found one of a good quality?

If that is the case, I think it time to break out the written entries.
DF  Post #: 517
6/6/2011 15:11:00   
Qin

They aren't even responding with no reasons in the consecutive weeks. But I think for the reason they haven't found a good video is too much.
Post #: 518
6/6/2011 18:48:03   
Ancientz

I think it's that they don't want to tell the NPC's yet but have choosen them and waiting untill the due date...Whenever that is...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 519
6/6/2011 22:01:22   
JavierO3o

how do u know if u win?!

Font size above 3 is considered SPAM, removed. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 2/8/2016 5:27:42 >

~JavierO3o
Post #: 520
6/6/2011 22:10:06   
Ancientz

You don't. No one has been told of who won yet, so sit back, relax and wait until you get picked.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 521
6/7/2011 0:39:44   
Qin

You probably know if you win if a mod tells you that you are picked in your e-mail. "Useless" got an e-mail from Dumoose so I think if you have had a message from him its a sign or signal that you got picked...
Post #: 522
6/7/2011 0:52:49   
Ancientz

No Useless got a comment on his youtube first. Btw, I saw all the winners videos, just to see how they won.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 523
6/7/2011 5:34:15   
Velmur

quote:

Now if only they accepted written entries, I am sure I could provide one..

Hah, I could probably handle it. I don't have a webcam so that would be great for me. Just wish they'd allow it... an author makes for an interesting character, considering they write out their stories so you know much about them. It'd probably be easier for AE to learn about our characters in that way.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 524
6/7/2011 6:34:47   
megakyle777

Just to let you know, I PM'ed Yergen on the subject. here is a copy of the PM:

quote:

Hi there!

On these fourms, there seems to be a lot of talk about the Who wants to be an NPC contest. More specificly, about how there does not seem to be any picked ones in the last few weeks. I don't need info on the secret Main Villain process, but I WOULD like to know if this is because you have picked enough or if you can't find any good entries.

If it is the latter, May I reccomend allowing written entires for the contest or making one for such written entries? Having compared both the videos and the written biographies on these very fourms, I personaly notice a massive increase in quality in the written ones with unique stories and origin. One guy was even a balloon in a corner before an experiment went wrong! truly an original idea!

I know you probably are too busy to PM me back,but I wpuld appreciate it.

And by the way, LOVE the game. My only hope is that the villains and heores will have more complexity to them then just being heroic or monsterious, like in the Aurora Park War cutscene.
DF  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 21 of 27«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition