Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New idea

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New idea
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2011 0:16:56   
truc

Hey everyone, Truc here with a new idea.
We all know massacre is very powerful, so why not make surgical and supercharge buffed.
Keeping in mind that, bounties are dominating and maybe this slight enhance can change fights a bit.
I think it's fair because massacre,bloodlust, shadowarts, and high strength is just AWFUL.
Everyone discuss what you think should change to make SC, and SS more adequate.
Epic  Post #: 1
3/25/2011 0:19:13   
Shocka

Surgical is fine
Massacre is only op with super strength- with under 60 strength, it does nothing
Supercharge should reduce rage 25% in addition.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/25/2011 0:23:45   
truc

Hey, Surgic and SC is practically the same...
Energy damage, same amount of energy but just that surgic lowers rage by 50%
Wait, how is that fair?
Epic  Post #: 3
3/25/2011 0:37:23   
voidance

I think Supercharged should ignore more then 20% res.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/25/2011 0:44:27   
Lectrix

I'm with Shocka on this one. I agree that Surgical Strike should be left alone. A surprising number of Mercs use it, usually to destroy Rage Meters. When you compare it with Massacre and Surgical Strike, Supercharge definitely needs a Buff.

*Sigh* Yet another reason why Tech Mages are underpowered, but the Devs won't listen. Watch; as soon as a Merc enters this Discussion, we've lost the argument.

Le Chevalier Mal Fet (AQ)
Lectrix (HS)

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. ~Rowena Raven
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/25/2011 1:06:48   
tigura

Lectrix is right. Supercharge is basically useless, unless u want to do damage. Also, it generally does less damage than SS even with the 20% resist. ignore.
DF Epic  Post #: 6
3/25/2011 1:45:26   
TankMage

Surgical strike does not need a buff ... reduce rage by 50% with a 30% heal? ... definately does not need a buff.
Supercharge needs a buff ... 30% heal and 20% ignore resistance - LOL! reducing rage is alot better then having a tiny bit of extra damage
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
3/25/2011 4:58:25   
DilZZZ

Give TM the old 3x Supercharge back
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/25/2011 5:55:50   
Luna_moonraider

surgical strike need a hammer requirement. since super charge and mass need class weps to perform. i wonder y ss is a sword skill. the fact is every time the devs release a sword promo mercs can use it without changing their build because they have a lot of skill that can be used by sword that is why the NEED a hammer requirement for some skills. and it will be fair cause ss,sc and mass are at the same spot tier and spot and only ss does not have a class wep requirement. also i think sc needs to be improved. maybe make it X2 instead of X3 like last time.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 3/25/2011 5:56:34 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/25/2011 7:57:23   
Billybunz

Dude, no way! The old SC ingored 100% defence, had a 4 turn cooldown, was unblockable, and converted ALL your MP into DAMAGE when maxed. All they are going to need is stat bonuses in dex and tech, 150 mp, and the rest in hp. If the player has 150 or more hp, they'll be CRUSHED by agility.

E.Hero Sparkman-Epicduel
Sparking Disaster-Epicduel
Ash Dragonblade-Dragonfable
Fireball-Mechquest
Bill Zhang-AQW
Post #: 10
3/25/2011 8:32:09   
OhMyGoshness

^ Exactly, Muhahahahahaha
Epic  Post #: 11
3/25/2011 8:42:49   
romanu

i agree, supercharge needs more power, maybe more resistance ignored or better heal.

< Message edited by romanu -- 3/25/2011 8:43:24 >
Post #: 12
3/25/2011 12:09:38   
IsaiahtheMage

Surgical is fine SC needs a buff.Surgical = Reduces rage by 50% and 30% life steal Masscre is only good for STR builds SuperCharge = 20% res ignore and 30% life steal and can easily be stopped by energy shield and a Tank Merc while SS rage reducing ability cant be stopped.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/25/2011 14:49:18   
ED Prince of Shadows

I hit an average of 50-60 damage with MAX supercharge (and malf). Additionally, I have a 16ish return in health... Only about 90 dex and malf to do so.

I believe to buff the resistance negation would be ideal because it would increase hp return as well.

AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/25/2011 15:17:09   
Nebula

Why are people suggesting Supercharge to hit 2 or 3 times instead of 1? Tell me, what on Earth is that going to do to help its weak damage?

To be honest, I think it should have 30 or 40% life steal and 50% resistance ignore, that'll make it a lot better imo. Or why not make it have a 40% life steal and ignore all resistance buffs ( meaning skills, armours and from agility )?
Post #: 15
3/25/2011 15:39:41   
PivotalDisorder

@Nebula: this video was posted in the 5 page mage topic. shows what supercharge used to be like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuWxzydJV2s

its pretty funny too :P
Post #: 16
3/25/2011 17:16:57   
Nebula

^I know what Supercharge used to be like. But they never said "Make Supercharge the way it was in Alpha" they said "Make it hit 2x/3x" which makes no difference to the damage, unless ED satff decide to.
Post #: 17
3/25/2011 17:22:26   
PivotalDisorder

lol how does it hitting 2-3 times not effect the damage ? if it hits for 15 is 15+15+15 less or even equal ?
Post #: 18
3/25/2011 17:25:42   
wario the great

tbh i havent seen anyone use SC since the early beta days so it does need a buff

The Real Zeal! xD
Once A Mage Always A Mage: Zeal Overlord My Character Page! xD
My Youtube Channel! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New idea
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition