Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The High Strenght Stun Than Berserker Tactic A Bit More Balanced

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The High Strenght Stun Than Berserker Tactic A Bit More Balanced
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2011 16:47:34   
matteo234

Strength mercs are normally quite pathetic at dex, if you get a high enough dex difference, you can block them to no end, berzerker hasnt hit me for a day or so now, it seems wildly inaccurate and a real laugh if they use it..
And yeah, if they do get lucky enough to go first and stun, it isnt that hard to survive the two hit thing without them criting, which is quite unlikely. Also if you survive it, you can normally kill their build in 2-3 hits anyway, could probably even use skills on it that stun if you feel like, seen as their support is normally low. Other builds that make their other stats a bit higher are even easier to survive the two hit thing, and they are just a different strategy to adapt against.
Unfortunately, if id been playing as my level 28 bounty hunter instead of my 32mage, i would be arguing against everything i just said...

And remember its dex that does the blocking, not hybrid armor, as hybrid armor improves defence not dex..

< Message edited by matteo234 -- 3/31/2011 18:23:20 >

You're looking for something that doesn't exist.
We can't explain it, but whatever it was has
disappeared and may never be seen again.
Some say it may have never existed at all....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 76
3/30/2011 23:12:28   
LunarWarlord

Or they can put a req. On hybird armor. Since it is a passitive skill

AQW Epic  Post #: 77
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The High Strenght Stun Than Berserker Tactic A Bit More Balanced
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition