Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Journal of Kirsen Zasin

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Journal of Kirsen Zasin
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2011 9:08:53   
#Garete#

Starting Plot

Jennifer Brim is an aspiring Archaeologist living in California,America.The story revolves about her finding a weird journal & exploring a whole new world.The timeline of the story is set after the Reset of MQ into DF,and between current Terra and DF Lore.

Chapter I : A New Beginning

"I will be late for the plane"said Jennifer as she hurriedly packed her bags to go to the airport.She took a taxi and went to her destination.On reaching the airport she was greeted by her colleague John,"You came very late,hurry up mate"said he as they boarded the plane.This journey to Zaire is going to be great thought Jennifer.Few hours later.Jennifer comes out of the plane with her crew.They decide to explore the nearby forest to find for any sort of ancient artifact or whatever. =3

"Umm.. Let's see "said Jennifer as she set out to the forest on her own , without knowledge of the others.She walks...walks..and walks till it is around night.She decides to go back but lost her way.So, she kind of makes a makeshift tent,and retires for the night.A few hours later...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Journal of Kirsen Zasin
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition