Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= DNS April 15 2011 Update Disscussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS April 15 2011 Update Disscussion
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2011 19:02:00   
Scar187

Agreed, When will the nerfing end? I dislike the hybrid being bumped down 1 point. People say "it's only one point" but that is all mercs have for physical defence, when Bounties Smoke mercs aren't blessed to have skills that drop tech and dex. So we rely on our hybrid to be able to focus on resistance as well.

Too many people complaining about little things though really doesn't help make it better, people will be unhappy with this so they will nerf another class then they will complain and so on and so forth.

Been playing for many years and now is starting to get somewhat irritating... But pointless to moan if no one listens... We are trees falling in the woods when no ones around, do they hear you?
Post #: 51
4/15/2011 19:23:38   
Epic Pwnser

Well, I like your tree idiom or metaphor.
But, it's good you get nerfed of your measly one hybrid point. Live with 12 extra defense points.

Well, look at mages, we got decreased by 1 defense matrix point and I'm not complaining. I like nerfs cause its funny.

And looks like support mercs are becoming oped now. Look at the 70 something support +40 something extra stats which is like 25-30 +38 damage.
Epic heal and artillery strike. And rage.

I thought strength got uber nerfed in this update. Now str mercs/BH's are hitting way less than before with piling stats.
Sup mercs can sit fine on an artillery strike+heal+rage auxillary.
Epic  Post #: 52
4/15/2011 19:25:30   
Evric

@Jeje

why should they buff hybird and nerf bh shields
day that hybird get buff every wep get buff too
and it would be still even (same as same as)
so i think hybird is just good were it is ...
Post #: 53
4/15/2011 19:29:59   
goldslayer1

@evric
u forget that the other sheilds can be raised, hybrid cant.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
4/15/2011 19:55:43   
jegaggin

i actualy thought that hybrid should be buffed before this update
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/15/2011 19:56:43   
goldslayer1

@jega
to me it should. people forget that all of the other shields can be increase with support.
while our shield is just stable and cant be increase unless u use more skill points.
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
4/15/2011 20:21:31   
IsaiahtheMage

@Everyone To all of who said deal with hybrid being nerfed or you like that it was nerfed, you do understand that it is our Mercs only physical defense and resistence right? Honestly guys its not fair DM was nerfed by one point though it last for like 3 turns and increase def by over 20 points and ES increases res by like over 20 points and was nerfed aswell all defence skills where but why Hybrid thats our only defense and passive and now you nerf it? So we have 12 points of def/res? I understand its 1 point but that can be equal to like 4 or 5 tech or dex points we get extra defense points and we deserve it if we cant buff or debuff any stats at all,also you must not forget that all other defensive skills can be buffed by improving your stats while Mercs hybrid can only be nerfed by using malf or smoke that is just not right at all. Their should be a way to nerf Lvl 30+ varium beast without nerfing the non variums. It is just unfair.
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
4/15/2011 20:40:32   
King FrostLich

George Lowe has been rebuffed. There goes the free tungsten fist :/.

Do not post self-censored profanity. Please see the =AE= Comprehensize Forum Rules > Posting Behavior for more information. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 4/15/2011 21:11:59 >
Epic  Post #: 58
4/15/2011 21:24:23   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

This update's not really much.. (My build really hardly changed) but it shows a lot of promise for new features that might come in the future. It's good to see that the maps are being redesigned, but I still feel we need some new weapons first. Congratulations Dorumon and Icy for becoming in-game moderators though!
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/15/2011 21:48:40   
vinchuan

I love this update as a non-varium merc
Post #: 60
4/15/2011 22:45:47   
Vitodawn

@frostlich:well, sorry, but we struck while the iron was hot. I got my tungsten fist that week. :]
yeah, they nerfed str abuse builds a LOT. I easily killed 2 or 3 of them,level 32 str abuse mercs, as a level 30 tech merc. That has to say something.
What inventory backing? My inventory looks the EXACT SAME.
They nerfed hybrid. it's all we have for defense.
Congrats to Dorumon and Icy. Happy modding. :]

WE ARE FARMERS! BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM!------ heavy static-----
Worst insurance slogan ever.
Epic  Post #: 61
4/15/2011 22:47:49   
Hun Kingq

I noticed in 1vs1 but with the two mercs total support each being oner 85 one still got 25 than 30 with artillery strike the other got 45 with aux so no matter what happens with the stats if the skills still ignore defense/resistance which still becomes a problem for the mage. People complain about one point less for the hybrid armor, that still is 12 points for defense or resistance so let say the merc puts hybrid armor towards resistance and it is at 22 then that is 34 points and usually they have energy armor that is +8 so your at 42 and +1 if they do the build right wow total 43 towards resistance. so as you see that one point does not mean hybrid armor is any weaker as well it does not use energy and is always on. Defense matrix is not always on, uses energy, does not provide good protection but enough protection, and last only for a short time.

My quetsion to the programmers not the players is when I heal the damage to me increases? If you don't want players to heal then get rid of the boosters and get rid of the feild medic. There should be no reason before I heal they get 3 points of damage then after I heal they get 37, too many times this has happened.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 4/15/2011 22:48:37 >
Epic  Post #: 62
4/16/2011 3:07:07   
BlueKatz

Lol why complain so much I even believe Hybrid should be nerfed even more down to 10, say I hardly see a +10 damage DA, it will be as good as SA (beside the extra stun...which why I don't like about SA, it's 20% more effect)
I'm glad they do this, I thought they forgot because stat increase skill were a lot weaker than Defense add skill, now seem like my build is messed horribly again, I might need to change build...again

Wa! talk about retrain, shouldn't they give you extra money for this?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
4/16/2011 5:04:47   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

This new balance update is great, but does anyone else feel like bounty hunters are blocking a whole lot more?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
4/16/2011 5:30:01   
Ranloth
Banned

I don't mind new update, I just lost 1HP from Field Medic (TM) so I'm okay. xD
But due to my bonuses, I just had to take of 2 points off Dex and 1 of Tech, and put them to Support which makes now my stats all good or maybe even better! :D
Gonna try to beat some NPCs then, maybe some will be easier now.. ;)
AQ Epic  Post #: 65
4/16/2011 7:07:02   
Calogero

those saying that TM and BH can have higher defence/resistance with Support

1: We have to activate our effect meaning it takes 1 turn we could attack or whatever
2: Mercs have 2 skills, don't forget that rather New one that takes Health for Energy

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
4/16/2011 7:23:52   
Cookielord12

i feel that im getting deflected a lot more
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
4/16/2011 8:08:05   
kakilleon2

Maybe make it max 2 blocks a row...
Epic  Post #: 68
4/16/2011 8:19:23   
T.600

^Just use unblockables as much as you can, it isn't hard. I wish everyone could just stop complaining!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/16/2011 10:27:50   
Competition

They finally fixed Power Hour!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/16/2011 10:57:05   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Just happily farmed 15 NPC's with my alt but forgot to use an EXP boost D: Still it rose the meter so it's good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
4/16/2011 11:03:00   
Cookielord12

im pretty pleased with power hour. ive gained some decent credits last 2 days. 3k and 4k
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
4/16/2011 11:04:46   
jegaggin

@ andy so wait ur saying 13 hp is worth 13 defence... u got to be kidding me -.-
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/16/2011 11:04:52   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

It's pushed my alt up to about 5k gold now, so i'm quite close to a better Aux which i'm in desperate need of. Still using the Dra-zooka at level 28 1/2..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
4/16/2011 11:15:12   
Competition

@jegaggin

13 Health is worth 13 resistance because if the opponent only has energy weapons, in the long run you'll save about 30 HP+ for the cost of 1 turn.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS April 15 2011 Update Disscussion
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition