Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Are founders greedy players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Are founders greedy players
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2011 19:24:00   
Lord/Fredd

Everyone is a little greedy, Founders (including myself) wants to be boosted and owners of weapons like Rixty, Bunny Zooka, or Tech Mages and Non-varium, all want to be buffed so they can compete or pwn other players :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
4/27/2011 19:32:23   
uria9

YES I AM ..jk
Post #: 27
4/27/2011 19:37:16   
He Who Lurks

quote:

Everyone is a little greedy, Founders (including myself) wants to be boosted and owners of weapons like Rixty, Bunny Zooka, or Tech Mages and Non-varium, all want to be buffed so they can compete or pwn other players :D

The difference with this is that when our weapons are upgraded, we're actually quite content with this. However, founders keep asking for more and more return and aren't pleased until they get what they want, this doesn't accurately describe all founders however.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
4/27/2011 19:43:02   
Atomic garden

Power to BETA!!!
Post #: 29
4/27/2011 19:46:05   
veneeria

They are getting 1k varium? Well.. sounds nice.
Kinda already feel bad for not buying elite when i could ...

But now thinking, i never really needed... Anyway.. I am happy for you, founders for getting somethin' after all... oh yeah.. and elites.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/27/2011 19:49:50   
Bunshichi

http://www.epicduel.com/archive/news/news-dec09.asp

Yes I do think some of them are greedy and maybe a little ungrateful.

I must have over read this....where's the part about founders getting future buffs or gifts.

< Message edited by Bunshichi -- 4/27/2011 20:18:19 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
4/27/2011 20:13:22   
xxmirxx

above no were
off topicnow why couldn't mages get what we want it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
4/27/2011 20:29:50   
Kain Sariel

I agree not ALL founders are greedy. The only reason it seems they are is because the ones that post the most are the complainers..
Epic  Post #: 33
4/27/2011 20:38:14   
ED Prince of Shadows

I did not ask for anything. In fact, I disagree with buffing it atm (only buff it when an armor surpasses 16 stats and has +9).
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/27/2011 20:39:33   
frosty123

you guys did get something. notice... you got bunny armor. bunny zookarazels bane, lucky cleaver, frostbane, varium holdiday weps. and much more. You guys have higher advantages. with var. Its the non- vars getting ignored(and founders). We didnt get a single thing out of benifit out of the last few weeks
Post #: 35
4/27/2011 20:57:37   
xxmirxx

above I agree you. I know not all of you are greedy but is really fair to keep giving buffs to level 25 armor. That be said and also like Bunshichi said
quote:

I must have over read this....where's the part about founders getting future buffs or gifts
were does say you guys should get special treatment. http://www.epicduel.com/archive/news/news-dec09.asp
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
4/27/2011 21:03:18   
T.600

Are they greedy?? Of course...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/27/2011 21:06:14   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

I'm satisfied with the 1000 Varium gift myself. Sure, some people will always ask for more, but that's just human nature. =P

They just have to realize when it becomes unreasonable.

You have to consider that while founders did support the game early on, the devs can not give out something overwhelming to founders without alienating the other 95% of the playerbase. I think a Varium gift was pretty appropriate. It's a nice bonus, but it's not a permanent bonus and it's also something that anyone else can buy if they wanted. The big gripe over buffing Founder Armor again is that new players would be constantly eclipsed by founders with the best armor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
4/27/2011 21:22:36   
*Nova*

Personally, I cannot understand why most Founders only focus on the armor when they also had received Unlimited Varium for about 3 months. But then got a addition 20,000 free amount of varium but they never look at it that way. It is always wanting their armor to be "OP."

For about $35, they got a special armor that lasted for about a entire year and more varium than they should've really have gotten.
And not to mention that the amount of varium each player spent is also unknown during the time they had unlimited varium.

And now All existing Founders with or without the armor is receiving another free 1000 varium, and yet some of you are still complaining. It's not really for me to say, but I believe that the founder had already gotten more than what they had intially paid for. And also, I believe they also had gotten the most out of all AE Founders. You can buy a lot with all these free varium that they had gotten for free.

PvPony: 686-73DB - Lord Purple Star
DF MQ  Post #: 39
4/27/2011 21:24:22   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@*Nova*: Only Elites received 3 months of unlimited Varium and then 20,000 Varium. All Elites got founder benefits for free, but most founders are not Elites.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
4/27/2011 21:28:29   
*Nova*

Oh my bad.
I guess it really was not my place to say anything.
DF MQ  Post #: 41
4/27/2011 21:30:12   
Death

I'll say that 1k varium is well- okay. However, this reward isn't very much unique.
I agree that this may have been a bit small; it should be something that will last.

Also, I'm against buffing the Founder Armor. I'll simply put it this way;
Titan didn't say if you pay for Founders, your dueling days will always be golden.
I believe the Founder's gift is already pretty good (If not overpower or so to speak.)
Founders are special but shouldn't be promised power.

Anyways to sum it up, the reward shouldn't be something that any average player can get on their own without the Founders' special status.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
4/27/2011 21:39:32   
voidance

< Message edited by voidance -- 4/27/2011 21:57:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
4/27/2011 21:43:44   
*Nova*

@Voidance

Death is not a founder, I know him personally in-game.
You might've misread what he said.

What he might by:
quote:

the reward shouldn't be something that any average player can get on their own without the Founders' special status.

Is that this 'special reward' for Founders should be something that Founder exclusively can get, not something that just about any player can get manually; from either purchasing it or using AExtras.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 4/27/2011 21:48:35 >
DF MQ  Post #: 44
4/27/2011 21:46:28   
Death

@ voidance:

..... Hmm oh, i get it. These must be the forums that provoke every member that voiced their opinion.
It was just my view; holy crap. I wasn't trying to support myself.

I already know i don't deserve any of these premium stuff. Want to know why? Because I haven't payed one forsaken cent into this game.
But yeah, i get it. I can't come over to this game and speak out without getting trolled at.
If you actually looked at my Epicduel account which is easily accessible under my avatar,
you would have know that my account is noobish and doesn't acquire any varium item. Not even one.

So about about you look at my post again and this time make it look like I'm not trying to beg for items that I clearly don't even want?

< Message edited by Death -- 4/27/2011 21:47:02 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
4/27/2011 21:47:15   
voidance

< Message edited by voidance -- 4/27/2011 21:56:47 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
4/27/2011 21:49:46   
*Nova*

@Void
This whole thread has been talking about the Founder Armor and a reward for Founders.
I honestly have nothing else to say. It should have been obvious.

And that is not greed. He trying to support Founders, while also opposing them.
If you noticed the tone of his post. He used words like "You" and "You're" which clearly brings the focus of the reward for founders away from him.
He never stated anything for his personal gains. In fact this was his first post. He should be allowed to voice his own personal opinions towards the new update.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 4/27/2011 21:54:54 >
DF MQ  Post #: 47
4/27/2011 21:51:45   
Death

@ voidance: I was just basing it off of AE's other MMO, AdventureQuestWorlds.
Notice that the item is only accessible to Founders.

PS: I expect a current Founder who wants their to be the best of the best to rage at me; instead I get someone that clearly sees that the Founder armor is already good as it is.
Well, that surprises me. Just plain, wow.

quote:

Do you think I got time to check everyones Char Page. If you didnt want positive/negative feedback, why even post?

B/c I wanted the current whining founders to see that their reward is good enough.
Also, I wanted to place what my views of the reward was. All i was saying that the founder's gift should be something special or else they will be unhappy even if they did get a gift.

< Message edited by Death -- 4/27/2011 21:53:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
4/27/2011 21:55:10   
voidance

You know what, nvm you win. Ive been warned b4 about getting off topic and i seem to be doing it now and would rather not get another warning.

< Message edited by voidance -- 4/27/2011 21:56:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
4/27/2011 21:56:58   
*Nova*

quote:

Um can you show me where I didnt talk about the topic. I said

I never said you wasn't.
I said, you should've known that he was referring to the reward for Founders.

'Kay, thanks for understanding.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 4/27/2011 21:57:37 >
DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Are founders greedy players
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition