Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Journal of a RPG Character

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Journal of a RPG Character
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2011 15:21:31   
Highlord Sendai

ED Note: The work extracted from these files have been translated from old Coriswuian. All the work in this book has been written by a RPG Character, namely Sir Stabby II.

For discussion please go here, OOC

Editorial/Translation Notes:
- The word Higher actually comes from the ancient Coriswuian word, Highta which means to go up and meet the almighty dog. According to ancient legend, if you've lived a good life you'll be given Doggie Treats every day for the rest of your eternal life and if you live a bad life you go to the Underworld and get no doggy treats, get treated like a slave and get Chocolate as punishment. It's a hard choice, endless Pamering and Doggie Treats or endless torture and CHOCOLATE.
- Must remind my Chief in Snack Bringing to bring me more Chocolate.

< Message edited by Highlord Sendai -- 5/8/2011 14:22:29 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
4/28/2011 15:49:55   
Highlord Sendai

Day 1:

Hello Journal. I'm Sir Stabby II but everyone calls me, actually I don't know. You see I just started today, literally today. I have my Sword and my Shield and my Dia Journal. The strange thing is, I'm twenty-one apparently, but I've never seen anything since today.

Right now the world is loading, so I can quickly write in my Journal. I also drew a little picture of myself, lookey see:

Anyway, I'm really scared. I've never battled before and the bar below me says I'm a Level 1. Who knows what Level 1500 Monster's are just waiting to pounce on me. I know what my evil beast that's going to kill me will look like, he's going to have HUGE YELLOW TEETH AND A BIG RED BODY DRENCHED IN BLOOD! Like this,

Oh no. Loading's over, that means, it's time to meet my death!

Later:

...I battled a Rat! A Rat! With lovely White teeth and a body covered in fur. Man, it was really scary. The battle was lame, I couldn't do anything except stab and I didn't even get a choice. A strange arrow did all the work and my body just followed. This world will take a lot of getting use to. But on the other hand, I LEVELED UP! Now I know how to Double Stab, when I look back on it, it's so obvious! Anyway, I'm off to Newbie Town, maybe I can get Super Armor there and the like. Till then, later diary journal.

P.S: I think I'm having Roasted Rat for Dinner. Talk about luxury.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
4/29/2011 17:00:28   
Highlord Sendai

Day 1, Near my Bedtime:

I'm back Mr. Journal, bet you missed me.

So I've arrived at Newbie Town, offical name NEWBEHTOWN, official population 1337.3.14! Anyway, all the people here are so WEAK, not like myself of course, I know how to Double Stab.

So, I'll come out and and admit it, ever since I was created I've wanted to become famous and it just so happens that the King of Coriswane is coming to NEWBEHTOWN in order to recruit some new soldiers in his war. Somehow, I need to get myself noticed. Maybe I could go and save a Princess or something.

In other news, I've found somewhere to stay. It's called The Lord's Arms, but the local Newbies* have started to call it The Mugger's Arms, because apparently, the honest, trustworthy Men working at this place remove all of your items and money. I sincerely hope they do, it leaves me with the impression that they are actually very nice people there, they send us off with a lighter load while they go off with a Heavy Set of items, they must always thinking of us explorers and all the locals do is throw stones at them. You know, I think I might tip them by giving them my underwear, I know I've only got one pair but I've got to repay them some how.

Apparently my armor never comes off, my weapon and shield are always in my hand. My underwear, well let's just say if I wet myself tonight, there's no changing my underwear, EVER!

*: Newbies is the name for the local folk around here, I think it's rather lame, it doesn't exactly give you the impression that they're Amazingly Strong.

< Message edited by Highlord Sendai -- 4/30/2011 16:17:39 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
5/9/2011 13:30:23   
Highlord Sendai

Day 2, Part A:

I've found a way to impress the King, you see, there's a jousting contest, between the Newbie Town Knights. The winner gets to join the King's quest.

So on my to do list:
Make a Lance, Learn to ride a Tiger-Horse and Become a Knight - in one day.

Anyway, first things first It's (K)night Time. The best I can do is become a "Court Warrior." Basically, they are Knights that the Knights Knight. Well, I hear that I can enter the contest if I have this position of power. I tried signing up as a, 'Court Warrior' but they said they're was only one way I join the order, defeat the Cursed Centurion. This Centurion was once a hero of Coriswane, the strongest warrior in the history of Coriswane some would say (What a load of nonsense). I must defeat this Centurion or else, no new shiny helmet for me.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Journal of a RPG Character
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition