Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Paintball War Stories 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =AQ= Paintball War Stories 2011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2011 16:15:43   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Here is where you can post your Paintball War Stories. Have fun and please...PLEASE remember the rules in both AE forums and my own L&L rules.

A couple of rules to make this easiest to read.

1) One post per person. If you have an ongoing story, please just edit your post to continue it. Do not make a new post to add to your story. New major events in AQ will receive a new thread.

2) Please do not comment on the stories in this thread. If you want to comment on the stories, please go =AQ= Paintball War Commentary

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 4/28/2011 16:17:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/28/2011 16:25:50   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Introduction

Mystical Warrior is one of the known Guardians in lore that will help in every war he can even if it means dragging his battered body after grueling fights in other quests. He is also the founder and leader of "The Mystical Order" whose aim is to help in every war possible.

He was formerly known as Nightmare Warrior was one of the Nightmare Queen's top Generals but as time goes by he started to doubt the leadership of the Nightmare Queen and escaped from her nightmare realm. After escaping he was helped by Artix himself to relinquish his evil ways and join the side of Good. Mystical Warrior also trained under the tutelage of BlackHawke to help him control his sheer raw power because of the intense training and sparring sessions Mystical Warrior underwent with BlackHawke he can now fight for 10 straight days without rest (Unless he hits his Gold Cap which BlackHawke can't explain himself).

After the event from Dhows' Mostly Harmful war. He is now split apart from his Dark-side with the help of one of his brethren in "The Mystical Order"

After the loss from the recent war, Mystical Warrior is now more determined to win all wars alongside his brethren in "The Mystical Order", Also fighting side by side with him is his Dark-Side which was recently split apart from him in order to help in the upcoming wars.

Chapter 1: The Dull and Duller

Day 1

After the meeting with Eukara Vox, Mystical Warrior went to a place known only to his order and had a meeting with his brethren...

Mystical Warrior: "My friends, Looks like we have another war in our hands. This time two of you shall accompany me in the initial waves..."

Z<spoiler>end: "Who are they then?"

Mystical Warrior: "I will choose...Mystical Wizard! and..." (Mystical Warrior get's cut off...)

Mystical Wizard: "Yes!...hahaha...now I can finally get out of this dump and start to help you."

Mystical Warrior: "As I was saying...erhem...the other would be Nightmare Warrior."

Nightmare Warrior: "What? I kinda like the town to be dull in my opinion it matches my dark-side. But I'll do this for the wins. Make no mistake...If I am not only bound by Mystical Wizard's spell I will not help and you and you better watch your back once I break free from it."

Z<spoiler>end: "How about the me and S<spoiler>en, Mystic?"

Mystical Warrior: "You two can join after if one of us is already done for the day. Also a word of advice for the ones coming with me...do not let other heroes see you yet, I will introduce all of you to them in time."

Now as the meeting was adjourned Mystical Warrior goes to the campsite of the war while Mystical Wizard and Nightmare Warrior goes to the battlefield without being seen...Shortly after his return to the campsite he was surprised with the person that came along....

Mystical Warrior: "You're here? This is quite a surprise to see you here on the battlefield on the first day."

elryn: "Quite a surprise indeed rarely do you ever step foot on the battlefield on the first day

BlackAces: "After the loss to Dhows I realised for some this war may be too soon and I decided I would be here from the start to help boost morale. Speaking of morale how have the two of you been holding up since the loss to Dhows?"

Mystical Warrior: "It was quite the blow we received from Dhows and although our morale has been low these past weeks we can't let that interfere with what he have to do now."

elryn: "Mystical Warrior is right although we may be down from our defeat and this war couldn't have come at a worst time we must make up for our shortcomings in the previous war today. There will be a time and a place when we can deal with Dhows and ensure he tastes defeat but for now let us slay Truphma's."

After a small pause as the heroes can see Truphma on the horizon they have one more quick discussion before they set off for battle.

Mystical Warrior: "I see well what do you two make of the war so far?"

BlackAces: "Well the Truphma are certainly a tough opponent and the fact they've recoloured parts of Lore is quite strange. The only thing we can do is stop them and recolour Lore to what it should be."

elryn: "The Truphma are quite strange in that all they seek is to recolour Lore, to me that seems a little odd. But as they threaten the way of life of other Lorians we must stop them."

Mystical Warrior: "So I guess it's time we got this show on the road then."

Afterwards the Heroes goes to war with the Thruphma...

Chapter 2: Darkness and Light

Day 2

As the war continues Mystical Warrior secretly meets up with his brethren in his order...

Mystical Warrior: So how is it going for you guys?"

Mystical Wizard: "I can't believe the first war you let me participate in are full of wimps...I can easliy blast some them in one turn."

Nightmare Warrior: "I have to agree to that one...The Dhows war was more enjoying for me..."

Mystical Warrior: "I see...well let's finish this war quick then shall we?"

Nightmare and Wizard: "Alright then."

As the three were fighting each one of them impressed the other with their special moves...

Mystical Warrior: "Shin Flash Cut!!!" (Shin means True in japanese)

Nightmare Warrior: "Hehe...That's nothing compared to my move...observe...Nightmare Cut v3!!!!"

Mystical Wizard: "Oh yeah? Then watch this...Grand Fire!!!!"

Mystical Warrior: "This gives me an idea...Say Nightmare Warrior you think we can combine our attacks?"

Nightmare Warrior: "Possible...lets give it a try then."

The two then unleashes two powerful forces, Mystical Warrior resembling light and Nightmare Warrior resembling darkness...

Nightmare Warrior: "Nightmare..."

Mystical Warrior: "Flash!!!!!"

The move appears as if multiple dark auras shaped like Nightmare Warrior moving in the speed of light quickly dispatching enemies one after the another.

Mystical Warrior: "Well that sure took out alot of those Truphmas."

Nightmare Warrior: "Agreed...although since the move is new we can only perform it once a day...until we get used to it, since the toll it great."

The two warriors proceed to continue fighting in the war

< Message edited by Mystical Warrior -- 4/30/2011 3:40:09 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/28/2011 18:07:23   
damien_black13

Undead Chronomancer Damien The Nerflord's Intro

After losing the last war and losing horribly against a fight against dhows, he began to train harder than ever. After several battles in the grenwog festival and slowly becoming allies with the bun rangers, he decided to head back to his house by going through a shortcut in darkovia and then a portal opens out of the blue transporting him in random locations. All of them looking duller than before color-wise.

"Truphma, it just had to be truphma" He says to himself. "Looks like I'm gonna have to slaughter them for this"

Prologue: End of Mostly Harmful War

As the clock stuck zero on the timer, Damien knew the war was lost.

"After all that.......we lost?" Damien said, looking completely bummed out by the end result. He then punches the ground in frustration "We were so close!"

However things went from bad to worse when after failing to convince Atlas Maxwell that Dhows was the enemy. He ended up in a grueling fight against Atlas. He eventually won but Atlas left with Dhows after finding out what Dhows' plan was regarding the engine of creation. Both teleported away leaving the rest of the heroes in a state of shock. Damien and company decide to leave to train and help restore the damage the war caused.

Chapter 1: Return of the Truphma

After meeting with Eukara Vox and several others who decided to help out in this war, Damien contacts his allies to give them the bad news.

"This soon after the last war!?" Raiden says, in shock.

"Lets just get rid of these guys quickly" Lillianne responds

"You can count on us my friend" Kara says while she and Zero get ready for another war while Rayne just woke up wondering what the big deal is. After Damien contacted his crew. He grabs a paintball gun and heads towards the battle. So far the only tough enemy he faced so far is a paintball truphma and even then, compared to what he endured last war, the paintball truphma wasn't difficult. He fires paintball after paintball at the truphma, weakening them to the point where some retreated. He notices that with combined might of him and everyone else defending lore the truphma army is getting fewer and fewer while color begins to return to lore.

"Sounds like this is going to end quicker than I thought." Damien thought to himself as he meets up with several of his fellow warmongers

Chapter 2 - Victory already near?

It seems that the truphma were not faring much of a challenge here. Either that or while fighting in the last war everyone got stronger than ever. Regardless, our renewed focus and determination was definitely evident due to what happened before. Raiden and Rayne seemed to notice this while watching everyone battle.

"Heh, seems like our loss to Dhows caused everyone to renew our efforts to protect lore." Raiden says as he slashes a charging truphma in two.

"More like they ticked us off by using the "kick them while they're down" tactic" Rayne responded while blasting a dozen truphma with two paintball guns.

"Thats true too. What were these truphma thinking anyways?"

"I'm not sure they were thinking at all" Rayne replied while shooting a paintball truphma that snuck behind Raiden.

Meanwhile at another area of the battleground Damien notices what looks like an army of ten ubear warriors surrounded by an impressively large group of truphma. Damien decide to charge up and fire several time crystals from his robes by using a more powerful version of time stop instantly killing some, freezing a few more and distracting enough to give the small ubear army a better chance of winning. Damien walks off as the trumpha he distracted are shot down while charging at him. What the bears didn't hit, Damien destroyed by casting a mega powerful version of Summon Across Time which caused a T-Rex and a Gundam like robot to appear, attacking whatever Truphma remained. This however even surprised Damien for a few seconds before Damien shrugged and watched the carnage unfold.

Chapter 3 - The Final Battle

After assisting the other heroes in taking down the Truphma army, the leader and more truphma show up in truphma tanks. They began to fire its paintballs, some of which hitting Damien but dealing minor damage.

"Really? Was that your best shot? Too easy" Damien shouts as he charges towards the tank, taking out the nearest 10 tanks using Aeromancer's Vacuum. The heroes charge while paintballs are fired from both sides, lorian and truphma both doesn't come out the fight unscathed as some lorians fall down in pain and truphma are wiped out. Damien and Eukara reach the leader and gets ready to fight the Leader. The fight itself lasting a minute and a half to two minutes. Before Eukara Vox was able to deal the final blow to the leader, he teleports causing the rest of the truphma to retreat. When it was all over with, Damien gets on his Chimera and rides off into the sunset

< Message edited by damien_black13 -- 5/1/2011 19:54:12 >
AQ  Post #: 3
4/28/2011 22:32:44   
BlackAces

Introduction

BlackAces a devoted Guardian who stands for Justice and Unity takes every chance available to protect Lore from any type of threat that would endager the lives of his friends. In his life he has only gone by two names and the second name has long been forgotten and he is now one of Lore's devoted defenders. Currently BlackAces is training an elite squad of 3 including himself as the leader for the sole purpose of participating in wars. This squad is known as the A.C.E.S although they are still in training they partake in wars but when they have become strong enough they will make their presence known on Lore.

Mostly Harmful End
Crushing Defeat

After BlackAces returned after using up all his power in his final stand he could do nothing but look on to realise that defeat was imminent and he could see the others on the battlefield giving up hope as well even after making a final stand to boost morale that was short lived.

BlackAces: "We have failed...."

Kaminari Ryu: "I can't believe it we all gave it our best and it was still not enough we have failed in our duties to protect Lore."

As the heroes returned back from the battlefield battered and bruised the overwhelming sense of failure loomed and everyone was disappointed with themselves even those who accomplished mighty feats.

A few weeks have passed since the heroes of Lore received their crushing defeat at the hands of Dhows and although their morale is low there is no rest for them as a new threat has made it's move.

War Day 1
Strange Encounters

The day started off normally like any other day BlackAces awoke and began to take a walk through Darkovia until he was teleported by a portal into the presence of Eukara Vox. After the portal teleported them here and there it became apparent that the Truphma had began to make their move to erase the colours from Lore. As BlackAces prepared for war he called upon his two apprentices to aid him as they have had combat experience before but this would be a good learning experience for them.

BlackAces: "Get ready gentlemen we are at war yet again although we feel the pain of losing the previous war we must do our best in this war and leave the past where it belongs. In the Past."

A.C.E.S. Member: "Very well we will meet with you on the battlefield while we prepare ourselves for this new threat. Although every warrior in Lore's morale will be low from the defeat of Dhows do you think we can muster enough troops to push back the Truphma?"

BlackAces: "When have the numbers ever been on our side? We have all been through a lot and failure is to be expected we can't win them all. How we decide on how the defeat impacts on us is what is important we learn from our mistakes and move forward. There is nothing to be gained from dwelling on the past we must now focus on this new threat and push out any doubt we may have."

BlackAces departs before the other 2 to the war camp as they are still preparing themselves for war.

As BlackAces arrived for the first day of the war he surprised his fellow friends as BlackAces very rarely made it on the first day of the a war.

Mystical Warrior: "You're here? This is quite a surprise to see you here on the battlefield on the first day."

elryn: "Quite a surprise indeed rarely do you ever step foot on the battlefield on the first day."

BlackAces: "After the loss to Dhows I realised for some this war may be too soon and I decided I would be here from the start to help boost morale. Speaking of morale how have the two of you been holding up since the loss to Dhows?"

Mystical Warrior: "It was quite the blow we received from Dhows and although our morale has been low these past weeks we can't let that interfere with what he have to do now."

elryn: "Mystical Warrior is right although we may be down from our defeat and this war couldn't have come at a worst time we must make up for our shortcomings in the previous war today. There will be a time and a place when we can deal with Dhows and ensure he tastes defeat but for now let us slay Truphma's."

After a small pause as the heroes can see Truphma on the horizon they have one more quick discussion before they set off for battle.

Mystical Warrior: "I see well what do you two make of the war so far?"

BlackAces: "Well the Truphma are certainly a tough opponent and the fact they've recoloured parts of Lore is quite strange. The only thing we can do is stop them and recolour Lore to what it should be."

elryn: "The Truphma are quite strange in that all they seek is to recolour Lore, to me that seems a little odd. But as they threaten the way of life of other Lorians we must stop them."

Mystical Warrior: "So I guess it's time we got this show on the road then."

Along with his friends the war progressed quite fast and with such pace few could believe the progress they were making. It was as if everyone was rearing to go and to make sure we didn't lose yet another war.

As the first day drew to a close BlackAces managed to leave behind quite the body count although there was something troubling him.

BlackAces: Where are those two? They should have been here by now what could possibly be taking them so long?"

With that the first day ended and everyone began to return to camp to rest for another day of war.

War Day 2
The A.C.E.S have arrived

The second day of the war and still no sign of BlackAces squad members. However, BlackAces thinks to himself:

BlackAces: "Now is not the time to worry about those two they can handle themselves I currently have to attend to the war at hand"

After a few moments BlackAces gathers his equipment and his newly bought Hourglass Battleaxe and heads into battle eager to test out his new equipment.

As BlackAces encounters his first monster he begins his assault with his new Axe and finds it to be quite powerful easily dispatching the Paintball Truphma before him. As the day goes on BlackAces realises there is more than meets the eye with this weapon as he battles more waves he picks up on a pattern on his weapon.

BlackAces: "What's going on here this Axe seems to gain immense power at certain intervals?"

Every fifth attack seems to deal exponential damage and BlackAces uses this to his advantage and slays Truphma upon Truphma.

BlackAces: "Right this would be the fifth swing of the Axe now where did that Truphma go?"

BlackAces aims his swing at the closet Truphma splitting the monster in half with the added boost of the Axe's power.

As the day comes to a close two figures begin to emerge on their way back to camp and BlackAces realises who these two people are:

BlackAces: "You two took your sweet time getting here what kept you?"

Kaminari Ryu: "Me and Hik<secret>Aces were attacking the enemy by sneaking behind them while you and the others distracted their main force."

BlackAces: "I see I was beginning to think you two weren't going to show up. But to find out you were sneaking in the shadows attacking them from behind your training is paying off."

Kaminari Ryu: "Well we did learn from one of Lore's finest you ought to give us more credit."

Hik<secret>Aces: "So long as you and the other heroes of Lore keep the main force distracted we can continue our shadow assaults on their forces crippling them."

BlackAces: "Very well you two hang back and attack from the shadows while we take the brunt of the enemy forces."

The three of them now rest up for the next day of the war while discussing how amazing the others have been throughout the war and the intensity of our attack long into the night.

War Day 3
Paintballs Away

After making spectacular progress on the war front the A.C.E.S regroup for a small breather and decide to take on a new course of action.

BlackAces: "We've got the enemy by throat and now we just need a final push to finish this. Although I say instead of fighting them today we take a different course of action."

Kaminari Ryu: "And what would that be?"

BlackAces: " You two grab a PaintBall Gun we are going to paint the town."

Hik<secret>Aces: "You're joking right we're in a war and you want us to paint the town? Have you gone mad?"

BlackAces: "I assure you I have not gone mad I just think we should fight the Truphma in a different way than what we were doing and using these PaintBall Guns seems like a fun way to do it."

Hik<secret>Aces: "I honestly don't know what you're thinking sometimes but if that's what you think we should do I'll go along with it."

Kaminari Ryu: "Count me in as well who says we can't have fun during wars?"

Hik<secret>Aces: "You two are way too carefree for my liking you need to be more serious."

BlackAces: "Oh lighten up have some fun with the PaintBall Gun. And before you get any bright ideas you better not be thinking about aiming it at me."

Hik<secret>Aces: Thinks to himself "Drat just what I was about to do oh well."

BlackAces: "Alright let us get going."

The three of them paint the town and any Truphma's along the way.

War Day 4
Colourful Days Upon The Horizon

After fighting through some more waves of Truphma the BlackAces meets up with Eukara Vox only to be interrupted by another Truphma in some sort of strang contraption that has quite a bit of colour which contradicts what the Truphma are about which is removing colour. Nonetheless a battle soon breaks about between BlackAces and the Truphma Tank.

BlackAces: "Just how much HP do YOU have?"

After finally defeating the Truphma Tank the Truphma leader managed to escape. Although he has fled the heroes of Lore dealt a great blow to the Truphma and it will take them a long time to prepare a counter attack.

Now all that is left is to finish repainting the towns.

BlackAces: "Now that we have won it's time to help restore Lore to it's original colours."

Hik<secret>Aces: "Why? I kind of like the new colours do we really have to return it to normal?"

Kaminari Ryu: "Of course we do since that's what the majority would like we need to return Lore to what it should look like."

< Message edited by BlackAces -- 5/2/2011 0:39:40 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
4/29/2011 8:41:57   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

An Trumpha-nt Return

Death’s Kid was stretching when he felt the mental tremors. He had almost completely recovered from the injury he had sustained from the failed effort against Dhows. At first, he dismissed the psychic disturbance as nothing. After all, he thought, no one would try to wage war against BattleOn this soon after. But the tremors continued, and there was no mistaking it– war had yet again arrived at their doorstep.

He closed his eyes and allowed the visions of the upcoming battle to flood his conscious. It was the Trumpha... and this time, Lore's fighters had guns.

He opened his eyes for a moment. Surely there had to be some mistake. Firearms were a rarity on Lore– aside from the Drakel wars of old and the occasional gunslinger here and there (such as Wallo, who he had trained under), guns were outmoded by good old fashioned bows and magical projectiles. He tried to summon the vision again, and yet again he saw the defenders wielding paintball guns. He shrugged. It would work.

From under his bed, he pulled out a heavily modified sniper rifle. His tinkering on the device had granted it thermal vision, silent blasts, and incredible accuracy over long distances. Many a victim had been brought down by this beautiful weapon. Better yet, he had been able to create a capable enough form of ammunition using nothing but mana. Trained as he was in magic arts, this granted him an obscene number of rounds. Adding paint to the mixture was no difficult task.

He walked towards the battlefield. He would find a perch and lie in wait. He was already composing nasty one-liners to shout at his prey as they slid down the tunnel to Death’s Domain.

He hoped that the Trumpha liked the taste of raw mana and paint. They would be have a mouthful of it by the time was done with them.

Painting the Town Red (and black and blue and...)

One of the Trumpha ran into BattleOn, seeking refuge behind a crate of weapons. Lore's heroes were fighting with a vengeance. It appeared that their recent loss had ignited a fury in the hearts of the Adventurers and Guardians-- the speed of which the invading force had been eradicated was simply unreal.

It reloaded its paintball gun. It hoped to catch a hero off guard. He stood up, trying to find a vantage point... only to find itself lying on the ground. The darkness was overtaking its vision.

"Oi! Way to keep your head up, ya monochromatic moron!" The cry came from on top of Yulgar's Inn. There was an adventurer on the roof, waving at the injured Trumpha in spite. His laughter was the last thing the invader heard before the Reaper claimed him. Death's Kid had sent one more monster to Death's Domain. He had caught the Trumpha right between the eyes.

The blistering pace of the war effort had kept most of the intruders out of his range, but he was occasionally able to find a target. He was enjoying himself.

He brought down another victim. "Oh, black and blue's good colours on ya, ya creepy colourless coward!" He was making no attempt to hide himself now. He had the superior range, firepower, and accuracy. He was an unstoppable killing machine, and he knew it. The colourful insults were flowing like water now.

"Ya fancy white suits don't stop paintballs, now do they, mate?"
"Who would want ta be like you, huh? You're done for!"
"You wanna know what else is blank? Your expression when I shot ya!"

Death's Kid was wearing his colours proud. Soon, the Trumpha would pay for their impudence. They would go home seeing red, feeling blue, and wearing purple bruises all over.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 4/30/2011 18:50:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/29/2011 20:31:26   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

Three day road

Aftermath

I awoke in a start, sweating, panting and ill. Morning had dawned on the woods of Darkovia (not that it was much different from night).

I had slept little and eaten little, and so for several days or perhaps even a week. I had worn and still wore my equipment : Leather-bark armour composed of chest, leggings, boots and gauntlets, a ram skull with a crack on the left side and wooden maul. I look ancient, felt ancient. I could have easily been mistaken for a sylvan spirit.

‘’Then come with me.’’

‘’Where to?’’

‘’To the only one who may hold the answer : Falerin.’’

I have been in Darkovia since the end of the war.

‘’An effort for which he will have my help. We shall kill the Avatar. Then we rebuild Lore in our image.’’

I have failed.

Introduction posted.

< Message edited by Elryn -- 2/23/2012 21:49:16 >
AQ  Post #: 6
4/30/2011 10:08:37   
SIGMUND

Painting Truphma

"Hey Sigmund the Truphma seem to be back" Shouted Veness as he arrived at the door to his friends Mansion.
"What are we doing about it?"

"Well sit down in the kitchen for some lunch and we'll talk it over". Was Sigmund's hospitable invitation.
"My resources have yet to recover from the recent move, the storerooms are only three quarters full and the workers are still building." He said as he sat opposite the former Unseen Commander.
"Those new Ghost Knight guards seem to prefer this new estate away from the river. I have a few Z's left over though." They both smiled as they considered the value of Z.
"I need to see Ballyhoo again." Veness thought out loud. Sigmund smiled and considered his friend's dilemma.

"I was wondering why you moved here" said Veness changing the subject "Have you had any problems reconfiguring the MWP machinery?"
"It seems to be working okay but the Dark Mana Collector is not full of energy yet. If we summon the Armies we may not send them at full strength."
"We?" queried Veness.
"Lucy and Herbertus followed my move. Lucy has built her new mansion on the other side of the western ridge and Herb went into the valley to the south."
"What about Niki?"
"She's been busy on Paxia. Marshalling the defenses for the Nocturu mission. The news is not all good. Rumours from Glacius suggest that the Network might have some more reinforcements this weekend."
"What about theosenia and Asana?"
"They have been defending the Geoto forests from some skirmishers even though they should be on guard duty around Olympus Lux. I need to get back there and see if they require any help….. but knowing those two hellions the city should be safe.
Where the other Lucian Defenders are, is anyone's guess. I know that some of them deserve the rest but things might get bad without them."

"Okay we have many things to deal with, but Sigmund the Truphma seem to be the greatest threat to Battleon and Lore right now. There must be a War going on."
"Alright Veness I will go and speak with Warlic to see what is happening…. You go and speak with Ballyhoo then meet me at your MWP and we will talk further about these Truphma."

Veness walked back through the hall and out to the fish pond thinking about Ballyhoo. Sigmund accompanied his old companion in silence.
"Is it stocked?"
"Only with piranha" laughed Sigmund.
"We can try catching them later."

Turning more serious he looked at Veness directly "See you in thirty minutes at your MWP " he said, then vanished.
Appearing outside Battleon Sigmund marched into town with a purpose on his mind. But some children ran past him, laughing and shouting
"Yaaaay" in the excited way of children at play…. and they carried some guns?
"Disturbing" thought Sigmund. "But hardly surprising with all that happens around here."
Entering the shop Sigmund called out "Hey Warlic what is going on now?"

"You had better ask Eukara Vox. She is the expert on Truphma."
"Okay but I wondered how the war was going so I came to you. You usually know these things."
Warlic concentrated for a second.
"About 75% I would say. Mystical Warrior, Black Aces, Prosperine, Thanks AQ Team and the other warmongers seem to have things under control for now. But go see what they are dealing with and then make up your own mind."

"Thanks Warlic. See you later then." Sigmund said as he left the shop and walked right into the path of a Truphma with a gun.

Instinct saved him as he cast a quick combination of Riptide and Jack Frost in the Box spells, then threw his Tonbo giri at the enemy.
The Truphma converted back to an ordinary townsman.
Seeming dazed the man held his head and said "Must buy some chocolate cookies or my wife will be upset"
Looking at SIGMUND and seeing him in his fighting stance, poised to strike again, the man squeaked and ran off towards the bakery.

"Hmmm. Seems like Wind or Ice are the best elements to fight these Truphma." SIGMUND mused to himself.

After a quick trip back to the mansion Sigmund was now wearing Cryomancer robes. He followed Truphma to Lolosia and Granemor gauging the strength of the Enemy.
As planned Sigmund appeared on the Estate of Veness. Startling his old friend as he was tinkering with the machinery of a MWP.
"I wish that curse of yours announced your Teleports as well as you fighting." Veness commented.
Sigmund smiled again..
"So what are we doing now?"
"The children and Eukara Vox seem to have Battleon covered. The Warmongers have done a great job dealing with 75% so far." Sigmund summarised his thoughts for Veness.
"Get your Portal working and send your armies. Mine are already moving against the Truphma on the edge of Greenguard and Varinsqu. Send yours to the Dark Jungle and Stonerule. Lucy can send hers to Smoke Mountain and Augerthorne, Herb can cover Frostvale and Dragonspire and Niki will have to cover Paxia."
"In that case we need to go to Paxia to tell the others what they should do. While we are there we can see how things stand with the Network." said Veness.

Veness quickly spoke with a technician beside the MWP
Returning to Sigmund, he said "Ready".
Then they vanished.
AQ  Post #: 7
5/1/2011 20:51:09   
Clown the Jester

The Legends of Clown the Jester

The Paintball War

Part 1

Atlas...my friend...he tired to kill me. He joined Seth Cay Dhows, betrayed all of us. Why? Was he right? Was it my fault what happened to him?
No it was Dhows....DHOWS! IT WAS HIS FAULT! His manipulations, his brainwashing, his plan. Dhow's army of Reverse monsters...nearly whipped us all out...we never stood a chance. So many heroes and allies dead. So many still missing.

Close to 14 million Reverse Creatures maybe more. We were so caught off guard by switch in elemental strength and weaknesses, by the time the message traveled throughout our armies, it was to late. Darkovia and Mount Thrall still overpopulated with the Reverse Monsters.

I was in Darkovia fending off a small town from a Reverse attack. A dozen or so Reverse Undead. My instinct kept telling me as I fought to use light weapons, but I knew their new weakness was Darkness and any light attack would Benefit the skeletons. After drowning the last Reverse monster in a cloud of darkness I saw the world around me shimmer in a strange green light.

"Hwuah?" I cried out as my eyes were blinded by the green glare.

As the brilliant light grew brighter and brighter I saw a small group of figures approaching the town from the opposite end. As they drew nearer and nearer, the Town's colors seemed...to be fading...

Everything faded to a dull brown. Even the Reverse Undead bone piles at my feet. "No," I mouthed silently. "It can't be." I strained my eyes to make out the figures. At least twenty of the figures. All holding some kind of a gun like object in their hands. It was impossible to make them out in the Darkovia Darkness. I shielded my eyes as the Green Glow grew brighter and brighter. My ears ringing, my legs growing weak. My vision could only see bright green.

"Clown the Jester?" a familiar voice exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"
My visison finally cleared. "Ms.Vox?" I asked my legs shaky.

Ms. Eukara Vox, a teacher for hundreds of students, teaching them on the incredible history of Lore. She was sitting at her desk reading a book, her fairy wings folded up behind her.

"I am sorry Clown the Jester, but as I told you before," Ms. Vox stated, her teacher personality taking over. "The Portal has a mind of it's own."

"Yeah," I said, trying to avoid a lecture. "I was in Darkovia trying to deal with the mess Dhows left us when...the whole town, it changed. Like when the Truphma turned the creatures in Greenguard grey."

Ms. Vox sat up in her seat, closing her book, her face in a serious expression. "I thought I felt their presence." She said. "They must have struck knowing how weak Battleon's Defenses are since the disaster with Dhow's forces."

The Portal's green light shined again on us.

"Not again," I moaned closing my eyes. My stumach feeling sick. When I finally opened them, we were back in Darkovia, in front of Queen Safiria's Castle.

"Oh my," Ms. Vox said examining the Castle. The Whole Castle, Dark Grey. It's colors...gone.

"It is the Truphmas," I muttered.

Every time I am occupied by an army or monster, my old enemies are always ready to strike again. Never any rest. Not for me at least. I only beat the Queen Hybee's forces four days ago and already another conflict.

The Green Portal engulfed us again.

We were now standing in front of Granemor. The City's colors were gone as well.

"This is horrible," Ms.Vox exclaimed. "All the wonderful bright colors faded away."
The Portal teleported us again.
"STOP IT!" I cried out. I fell to the ground from the Nausea.

"No," Ms.Vox shouted. I looked up. Battleon was also hit by the Truphma.

"I'm sorry Ms.Vox," I said trying to comfort her. "If this keeps up," Ms.Vox said reaching into her back pocket. "All of Lore and it's inhabitants will loose their colors."
"How do we stop the Truphma?" I asked.
Ms.Vox pulled out a paint ball gun. "With this," she exclaimed thrusting the gun into my hands.

I looked down at the gun. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Fighting an army with a children's toy? How are we to fight an army of Truphma's with this?"

Ms. Vox pulled the weapon from my hand, took careful aim, and fired at a grey patch of grass.

BLOOSH!

A thick layer of blue paint covered the grass.

"Ah," I said. Ms. Vox studied the gun in her hands. "If we were to hit a Truphma or any creature they have infected with enough of the Paint, it should change them back to normal."

I took the gun back from her, examining the setting on the gun. Ms. Vox quickly showed me how to change what color to fire and how to refill it.

The School Teacher pulled out a second gun for herself. "These Truphma will pay for what they did to Battleon." She said marching into the town, with me following her from behind. "Count on it."

Part 2
BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH!
Ms.Vox and I fired our paintball guns at everything we saw. Trees, grass, rocks, houses. “The faster we finish Battleon,” Ms. Vox shouted over the loud paintball splats. “The faster we restore the colors of Darkovia and Granemor.” I nodded, halfway done with repainting Aria’s Pet Shop. “When do we go after the Truphma?” I called out. Ms. Vox paused her firing to examine her paint job on Warlic’s Magic Shop.
“It’s imperative we repaint Battleon first,” She said firing last finishing touches to the Shop door. “We need to stop the Truphma spread before all of Lore turns black and white.”
I nodded walking into Aria’s Pet shop to repaint the interior.

To my surprise, the shop was empty. No Aria or her pets in sight. I began firing light brown paint at the floor when I heard a scream outside.

I darted outside to investigate and stopped in my tracks. Truphmas. Six of them. Their pail white clam shell shaped heads and white suits made them resemble ghosts. I noticed one holding a struggling Ms.Vox, a butcher knife pressed against her throat. Ms.Vox’s eyes locked onto mine her eyes wide in fear.
The Truphmas stared at me. Their dead white eyes turning to scowls of loathing seeing my bright purple hair and armor.

Remembering from our previous battles their weakness to cold attack I drew my Ice Kanata. I couldn’t attack while Ms.Vox was endanger. They would kill her without hesitation. The Truphma holding Ms.Vox, stood up shoving Ms.Vox into the clutches of his five Truphma companions. Despite her wild struggling, the Truphmas held onto her still staring at me. The leader Truphma slowly walked towards me. His butcher knife raised over his head. I saw a dark smear of blood on the blade. I stared into his cold eyes. Reminded me of Shark eyes.

The Truphma suddenly floated a foot off the ground and swooped at me like a hawk, slashing his knife at my neck. I ducked to my knees the blade passing over my head. The Truphma flew over me like a Vulture. He swooped down again striking again at me. I dodged the blade, but not his knee, which collided into my forehead knocking me onto my back.

I dropped the paintball gun scrambling back to my feet.
The Truphma soared down at me again.

I sidestepped him, this time grabbing him by his arm and yanking him down to the ground. He landed on the earth rolling, sending dirt into the air. I grappled with him trying to pull the blade from his fingers. I foolishly dropped my Ice Kanata while we wrestled. The Truphma might have been sickly thin, but he was surprisingly strong.
The Truphma knocked me off him with a well placed punch delivered to my chin. He was back on his feet, knife raised, preparing to strike. I evaded his weapon, barely able to dodge the Truphma’s lighting quick slashes.

I remembered my Ice Kanata, kicking the Truphma in his thigh, leapt backward grabbing my weapon and raising it into the air. I blocked the Truphma’s knife with my Kanata’s blade shoving the creature backwards. He threw the knife at me. I leapt out of the weapon’s path and it plunged harmlessly into a tree behind me.

The Truphma lunged at me slamming his large head into my chest knocking me to the ground. I slashed my blade at his head. He quickly ducked under my swing punching me hard in the face.

I clenched my teeth in pain, stabbing at the Truphma. He leapt backwards doing a double back flip. I got back to my feet, slashing my sword at the Truphma. Again he dodged. I had forgotten how agile they were.

The Truphma jumped into the air dive bombing down at me. I sidestepped the assault and slashed my blade across his back. This time I did not miss. The Truphma let out a shriek, feeling the icy cold blade cut through the back of his skin. Grey blood oozed out staining his white jacket. Instantly the other Truphma were on their feet.

They shoved Ms.Vox out of their way and charged at me. I blocked their strikes with my sword, slashing wildly at the five assaulting Truphma.

Nimble as their leader, the Truphma all dodged my swing, one kicking the blade out of my hand. I blocked attack after attack as best as I could. I punched one in the face, kicking one across the legs, toppling him to the ground. But it was impossible to fight the five of them. Each was as fast as me if not fast. One hit me hard in the back; another kicked me in the chest, knocking the air out of me. Another head butted me, my vision turned red from the impact.

The Truphma that I had cut with my Ice Kanata stood back up. The other Truphmas wrapped their long arms around me, holding me in place. He charged at me leaping into the air foot raised, and slammed the heel of his shoe into my face.
I fell to the ground, my nose, and mouth bleeding. The other five Truphmas surrounded me kicking me over and over in the side. Stomping on my chest. Tramping my face. Blow after blow hit my body. I was hopelessly trying to fend off the attacks trying to block the hits with my arms.

My mind jumped to my dream I had four weeks ago, before the Bizare Fleck War. The Nightmare of the dozen Falerins beating me to the ground. I defenseless. My arms dropped motionless to my side. The kicking continuing, nonstop.

I failed. I failed again. I failed Lore. Nothing I could do…never could save Falerin, Maxwell, Garlick, Konnan, Trey Shure, Domento, Divara’s brother, and the many unknown. All that was left was failing me…Clown the Jester. I was dying. Soon I would be dead.

Part 3
BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH!
Three Truphmas crumpled to the ground. Their faces and bodies smeared with a thick layer of brightly colored paint.
BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH!
Another stumbled backwards, the impact of the paint balls knocking him to his feet. The two standing Truphmas and I turned to see Ms. Vox aiming her gun.
BLOOSH! BLOOSH!
The two creatures fell to the ground writhing in agony with their companions. Ms. Vox helped me to my feet.
“Are you alright Clown?” Ms. Vox asked studying my injuring.

I held my hands signaling her to stop. “I’ll be fine.” I said rubbing my stinging chin. I turned back to the six Truphmas. The leader, his suit stained with blue, red, and green smears started shacking wildly as if having a seizure.

The others began shaking as well their heads jerking left and right.
“What’s happening to them?” I asked retrieving my Paintball gun and Ice Kanata.
I watched the paint stains fade into the Truphmas’ skin.
“The color is reentering their bodies,” Ms. Vox said examining the Truphmas closely.
The Truphma started morphing before me eyes. Their swollen Clam Shell heads shrank back to normal size, their sickly thin bodies growing wider, their skin growing rich color. One of them started shrinkig in height. Instantly, six humans laided at my feet fast asleep.
All were strangers except Aria, the Pet Shop keeper who had shrunken down to her normal height.
I stared, eyes wide. “You mean,” I started trying to grasp what I saw. “All the Truphma are human?”
“More or less,” Ms.Vox said tending to Aria’s wounds. “There may be a few Orc, Elve, and Gnome Truphma as well. But also a great deal of monsters that the Truphma’s have drained clean of color.”
“How many Truphma are there?” I asked.
Ms.Vox thought carefully and replied, “Thousands. Maybe even Millions. So many people are being transformed into Truphmas.”

“Then we don’t have time to waste,” I exclaimed limping painfully into Warlic’s Shop, reaching into a box he stored on his shelf and pulling out a handful of Health Potions. I quickly poured the contents of one into my mouth swallowing the warm liquid. Immediately I could feel my wounds closing, my pain ceasing, and my blurred vision cleared.
I exited the store and turned back to Ms. Vox. “I need to go to the other towns and find more survivors, and deal with any Truphmas.”
I reloaded my paint ball gun and began to walk off when Ms. Vox grabbed my arm. “A few health potions won’t be enough of an edge to defeat an entire army of Truphmas. You barely survived an encounter with six. You can’t take on an army alone.” She hissed harshly, glaring at me like a foolish school boy.

“I don’t have a choice. We can’t just let all of Lore fall to these creatures. I have to try and save any survivors or at least turn as many Truphmas back to normal,” I said yanking my arm free of Ms. Vox.

“You can’t go alone.” She yelled angrily at me.

“It’s only you and I left that we know of!” I shouted, angry with how futile my plan seemed. “Everyone else has been turned into Truphmas!”

“Then I will go with you,” She said reloading her paintball gun.

I shook my head. “You need to gather more of these Paintball guns. Much more. We need arm as many of Lore’s citizens as possible,” I said motioning to the six unconscious people still sleeping at our feet.

“The more people armed with these weapons the more of a chance we have of saving Lore.”
Ms. Vox nodded and held out her own paintball gun.

“You’re going to need as much ammunition as possible."

I sheathed my Ice Kanata and took her gun. Holding the two paintball guns in my hands I nodded to her and said, “Wish me luck.” I ran off into the Green Guard Forest.

Part 5
BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH!
I ran from tree to tree dodging the bombarding the giant Bored Buzzer bees. Their once bright black and yellow bodies now a dull grey. An entire nest of Buzzers perusing me.

Nearly twenty Buzzers. Each the size of a pig. All aggravated by my brightly colored hair, face, armor, and weapons. Two Buzzers dive-bombed at me trying to impale their long stingers into my chest. I ducked under their stingers shooting one Buzzer in the head and right wing with my two Paintball guns.
BLOOSH! BLOOSH!

Instantly the bee started flying around crazy, the colors driving it crazy. To my surprise the other bees swarmed around their fallen comrade, stabbing their stingers into the now brightly colored stains on the bee’s fur.
The colors enrage them enough to attack their own, I realized. I fired another round of paint into the herd of bees. Their loud humming growing louder and desperate.
After a dozen or more shots, the remaining bees collapsed to the ground, twitching. The paint slowly soaking back into their bodies.
I continued on my way through the forest, stopping to shoot a colorless Forest Demon, or a Dulled Wolverine.

The Wolverine was quiet a bit of trouble. I shot him four times in the chest and to my surprise the paint started leaking into his system, and stopped. His skin barely grew any color. The Wolverine’s razor sharp claws burst out from his hands.
His endurance and regeneration must have been slowing the process; I assumed and started firing more and more paintballs into him. The Wolverine started slashing his claws in the air popping most of the paintballs before they could even touch him.

Thecreature pounced at me, knocking me to the ground and plunged both of his claws into my chest
I screamed in agony, the creature pulled back his claws, covered in my blood.
In a fit of rage, I grabbed the Wolverine’s head with on hand and smashed my fist into his snout. The creature yelped as I hit him over and over.
“I am trying to save you!” I roared at the creature hitting him under the jaw. My chest stung, I knew I needed to tend to my wounds before I lost too much blood.
I reached out my hand grabbing one of my guns and shot five paintballs into the thick headed Wolverine. The creature’s fur turned a light yellow, but still not back to his normal shade. I fired another round into his chest.

As the creature turned back to his normal color I pushed him out of my way, gulping down another health potion. My wounds started fading, not completely healed; a health potion could only do so much. But I was well enough to continue.
I retrieved my other paintball gun and continued on to Granemor. After three hours of running, and fighting monsters I reached the outer walls of Granemor. The city had lost even more colors then earlier.

It was now a light brown, perhaps tan. My pale skin was darker then the city. I walked through the gates that usually kept out enemies. No guard on post. No defense. The city was deadly quiet.
I walked from building to building…nothing…
As I neared Bloog’s tavern I saw the Orc burst out of his Tavern sprinting towards me.
“Clown!” Bloog yelled waving frantically to me. “Bloog in trouble! Entire city in trouble!”
I quickly steady the Orc and asked him, “Where is everyone?”
Bloog shook his head, bewildered and frightened.

“Everyone now pail! Strangers turned them pail! Everyone bad now!”

“We can fix this Bloog!” I said trying to reassure him. I showed him my paintball gun. “If we shoot the creatures and the town with enough paint we will save the citizens here! I cannot do this alone Bloog, I need your help.”
Bloog grew serious, his face no longer fearful. He drew out his Kanata and growled, “Bloog always there to help Clown.”
I started to speak when a loud noise cut me off.

BLOOSH! BLOOSH! BLOOSH!

Bloog fell to the ground, his face scrunched up in pain.

“BLOOG!” I cried out trying to help the orc back to his feet.

To my horror the orc dark green skin turned white as a ghost.

Bloog suddenly stood up. I noticed on his back three grey blots of paint.
Truphmas. Four of them. Each holding a strange paintball gun.

“No,” I said as Bloog turned to me his face filled with hate.

He slashed his sword at me. I dodged about to shoot the Orc with my own paintball gun when Boog cut one of my guns in two with his Kanata.
Two Truphmas grabbed me from behind, shoving me to my knees. One of the Truphmas nodded to Bloog. The Orc raised his sword over his head and slashed it down on my neck.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 5/6/2011 8:40:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =AQ= Paintball War Stories 2011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition