Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sir Vey

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sir Vey
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2011 5:57:48   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Sir Vey

Quests given
For The Birds
The Mollo Tree
A Piece Of (Fruit)Cake!
Missing Equipment
Burn It All!

Shops owned
Sir Vey's Shop

Dialogue
Sir Vey's Camp!

Sir Vey: Greetings. I was told that someone was coming to help me out around the camp. Is that you?

• Talk
    Sir Vey: I am Sir Vey, a knight of the Pactogonal Table. I am also a naturalist. I specialize in studying the plants and animals in Oaklore forest.
    Sir Vey: I am surveying the land, finding ways for King Alteon to use the land without over-using it and hurting the balance of nature here.

• Quests
    Sir Vey: Something has upset the natural balance in Oaklore forest. We have to repair it.

Seed Bag
    Sir Vey: The Forest Furies have always been a dangerous monster but they have never attacked without cause.
    Sir Vey: But not long ago several of them came into my camp and stole a large bag of seeds. I was using the seeds to test the soil's fertility.
    Sir Vey: I can't get more seeds before the end of the season and by then all my research will be wasted. I need you to get those seeds back!

Food Supply
    Sir Vey: Hmm. It seems like they were just hungry. That's very odd. The Forest Furies usually eat the fruit from a huge Mollo tree in the woods.
    Sir Vey: Something must have happened to their normal food supplies to make them so aggressive.
    Sir Vey: If this continues they will come back for the seeds and they will be even more dangerous.
    Sir Vey: I'll stay here and guard the seeds. You have to go the Mollo Tree and find out why the Forest Furies aren't eating that fruit.

Missing Fruit
    Sir Vey: Vurr'men!!? Those filthy beasts! All they ever do is take from the land and never give anything back.
    Sir Vey: They are the ones upsetting the balance here in the forest!
    Sir Vey: You HAVE to stop them! Go to their lair in the Ruins and get that Mollo fruit back!

Equipment
    Sir Vey: All the Mollo fruit was rotten? The Vurr'men are wasteful but I've never seen one pass up a meal.
    Sir Vey: They must have been letting it rot on purpose... I wonder why.
    Sir Vey: I need to run some tests on this fruit that you brought back, but all of my equipment is down by the river. Could you go and get it for me?
    Sir Vey: And <Character>... be careful. With the forest this far out of balance, it is a much more dangerous place.

Burn It All!
    Sir Vey: This is a disaster! When the Mollo fruit ferments it takes on special properties!
    Sir Vey: It produces a chemical that would make people very suggestible! It's a MIND CONTROL serum!
    Sir Vey: I don't know what the Vurr'men have planned but we've got to stop them at all costs or else we will all end up slaves to those rats!
    Sir Vey: Go to their tunnels beneath the Ruins. Find the rest of the Mollo fruit... and burn it. Every last barrel of the stuff!

• Shop
    Sir Vey: Great Job <Character>! The balance of nature can be restored now, thanks to you.
    Sir Vey: I know that I can trust you. I'll trade you some items that you can use in exchange for your Pouches of Sparkling Sand.

Yulgars First Date Part 2

Sir Vey: You... are you kids throwing rocks?

Thanks to
    -- Stephen Nix for format.
    -- The Legendary Hero for original entry.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 3/20/2018 1:09:37 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sir Vey
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition