Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Missions or PvP

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Missions or PvP
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2011 22:00:19   
Buffy A. Summers

@ To All

You Know...The Admins Continue To Keep Stringing Everyone Along.

Many Players Are Voicing Their Opinions And Dissappointment In The Direction The Game Has Gone And Continues To Go.

To Continue To Say, "More To Come" Is Not Reassuring To Most When So Many Promises Have Already Been Broken (Faction Improvements, New Battle Modes, etc.).

In Another Thread On The Point Of Factions (Or Pointlessness) Titan Did The Same Thing (Again)...Saying, Well, We Will Have New Features To Improve On That In The Future.

How Are We Suppossed To Believe Or Trust In That, When So Many Other Claims Have Gone Undone In The Past?

Trust Is Something You Earn. I Ask The Other Players...Have The Admins Earned Your Trust? Do You Believe What Any Of Them Say?

You Say More To Come, But Do Not Say When Or What That Is. Time And Time Again, They Do This.

Should I Wait A Month To Find Out What My Golden Bullets Are For? Will I Even Care By Then?

Many Of The Games Players Are PAYING CUSTOMERS, I Sincerely Hope The Admins Keep That In Mind.

Unsatisfied Customers.

As For AQW, This Is Not That Type Of Game. This Is A Battle And PvP System. Which Was The Point Of This Thread.

If It Becomes More And More Like AQW, Then Why Not Just Go Play AQW?

This Game Is Loosing It's Uniqueness And Original Purpose. A PvP, Battle Engine System.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 5/9/2011 22:03:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/9/2011 22:00:40   
xxmirxx

cindy if you want us happy plz go back beta times. We want freedom and no hp limt it. we want really healibg loop back give make healing cool down to 3 again.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/9/2011 22:01:31 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
5/10/2011 7:28:28   
Polandor

High Priority
Improvement for the current battle mode 2-2 has bean broken for ever (3lv instead of 5 lv difference, also take in account stats bonus when making team in 2-2, to make more balanced team).
Improvement for 1-1 (also 3 lv apart instead of 5)
We want a retraining revamp.
New battle modes.

Medium Priority
More non varium weapon (just take old varium weapon and remove the varium cost).
New Lv 33 Physical staff, Mace, claw. (varium & non varium)
New lv 33 gun (varium & non varium)

Low Priority
New mission
New unrelated PVP stuff

You keep giving us Low priority.

We would like Epic duel to publish a list of what coming on next.

< Message edited by Polandor -- 5/10/2011 7:34:11 >
Post #: 28
5/10/2011 8:46:12   
Sageofpeace

buffy you are one of the most interesting person in the game you always stole the words from my mouth. it greats to have someone like you who is always saying what the game is about and to remind them how mess up the game is.

Cindy i am really sorry for you now you have to be in front of the line when the game is mess up the most but your explanation are not good enough. if you can tell me that what buffy saying is wrong them i am sorry to be rude but is either there something wrong in your mind or is just that you are doing your job.

im going to add something on what she say in the top the reason why the game hasn't progress at is because how gready the game has become that all the feature are base on money only and on top of that are useless. if one one of you could give me in a long paragraph a explanation about the meaning of fame for fame, rarity score,war kills, brainwash npc, why was the gun and zooka slot release now and why didn't you release varuim sell back before so that by now the price has increase as you "say" and player would actually had something to sell. and i know a lot people won't agree with me on this why do you restock season rare when is suppose to be a one time every year thing not a weakly thing.

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 5/10/2011 11:25:06 >

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 29
5/10/2011 8:54:57   
altimatum

I think it's kinda odd to think that the skills all the way from beta( some in alpha) are still here, they can't be good forever... plenty of obsolete skills as of now
Post #: 30
5/11/2011 13:29:18   
Buffy A. Summers

I Would Really Like To Know What Our Playing Community Thinks Of The Missions So Far.

With So Many Things Going Undone, Despite Players Voicing Their Concerns/Complaints/Suggestions For Months...

Is Everyone Happy With The Missions System So Far?

The Challenge/Fun Behind Them? The Rewards?

I Will Refrain From Stating My Opinion (Again) On How I Personally Feel, But I Am Curious What Others May Think.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/11/2011 13:32:09   
helloguy

the missions is okay the award not so much
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/11/2011 13:49:44   
Sageofpeace

thats another bigger problem @BUffy the player won't fight for there rights as custumer
Post #: 33
5/11/2011 14:22:04   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Buffy- I don't think there's anything I can say until the DNs go live but I assure you that we do listen to our customers.
Post #: 34
5/11/2011 14:43:43   
xxmirxx

quote:

hats another bigger problem @BUffy the player won't fight for there rights as custumer

that's why dev's always wins.
AQ Epic  Post #: 35
5/11/2011 14:51:59   
Nebula

@Cinderella Because we all love agility don't we? Just sayin'.

Why not have PvP-based missions? Not just NPC-based missions? None of them so far have involved random battles.

< Message edited by Nebula -- 5/11/2011 14:52:50 >
Post #: 36
5/11/2011 14:52:29   
Tiago X

Aaaaaand cut... No no no! You're doing it wrong! I need to see more passion in those rants! ._.
Anyway, let's just wait . Whinning doesn't take us anywhere, you know.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/11/2011 14:57:19   
Nebula

Oreally, Tiago?

Whining got Mercs nerfed, then mages nerfed, then Hunters nerfed 3 times in a row, then everyone nerfed.
Whining is the reason for agility. It's also the reason for 4 turn heal cooldown and stat dimishes. I guess you could say its the cause of pretty much everything that's wrong with the balance of this game.
Post #: 38
5/11/2011 15:10:21   
PlungerMistress

Both.

A missions-only game is boring, a PvP only game is boring too. So there has to be a variety of features.
Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Missions or PvP
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition