Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The Puppet Master (work in progress)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Puppet Master (work in progress)
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2011 12:52:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Black is technically a lack of color, thus would not even qualify as neutral... White is every color combined, so...

I like to use Colors to portray character, as well...
DF  Post #: 51
6/14/2011 13:20:26   
delta blitz

My favorite colors are sky blue and black.
@jae: you didnt comment on my 4 new chapters yet. Also I am enjoying your story so far very interesting and this is coming from a guy who is used to reading manga.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/14/2011 13:33:28   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I am used to reading manga and normal books, both. Thus, along with my watching anime, playing videgames, and watching live-action t.v. series (and movies) that use CGI, I am able to easily imagine most books' storylines very well.

I have read manga so much that it has made it somewhat difficult to actually read normal comic books...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 6/14/2011 13:34:16 >
DF  Post #: 53
6/14/2011 13:42:52   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

@ Drakkoniss: Incorrect...Actually, Black is supposedly a combination of every color. White is not. That's what I learned anyway >_>?

@ Delta: I am reading your new chapters now. I must admit, the action is quite addictive X3

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 6/14/2011 13:47:46 >
AQW  Post #: 54
6/14/2011 13:57:00   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You'd think that, if you weren't tought correctly... we now know that white is in fact every color combined, as can be atested to by the fact that when you actually divide white light in a prism, and refract it it becomes a rainbow (every color).
DF  Post #: 55
6/14/2011 14:11:28   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

^
Ah! Darn schools! Or mabye I didn't pay enough attention in Science O_o! Lol, but you are right (also, because I checked). I just learned something new today! :3

< I honestly don't have a clue what's to become of the mysterious boy that Kardinal found in Ivory's workshop - at least not right now. I have many ideas though...

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 6/14/2011 14:12:20 >
AQW  Post #: 56
6/14/2011 14:12:51   
megakyle777

Just out of interest, what do you think The Dealer's colour would be if he used one?
DF  Post #: 57
6/14/2011 14:20:45   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

^
Hm, that's a good question. I need some time to think about that...The Dealer's colors? I'm sure it would be a color of eloquence but also represent your character's concise business nature, in addition to his shifty persona.

Oh yea..I was thinking gold too, or turquoise, or silver, or a type of maroon/burgundy. Anyone of those or combination of any of these. :3

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 6/14/2011 21:02:14 >
AQW  Post #: 58
6/14/2011 19:18:16   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Perhapse gold? That would be a good color, possibly... it'd be a guess, though... opulence...
DF  Post #: 59
6/14/2011 19:39:46   
delta blitz

or silver.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
6/23/2011 14:17:55   
Clown the Jester

OOOH! Can't wait to see what tricks are in store for the little team. Heh heh heh. I could smell their fear. Despite their weapons..their training...their facade of being emotionless...heh heh heh. They know any Chaos Carnival member's base is no place for having a picnic. Heh heh heh.

intriguing as always.
AQW Epic  Post #: 61
6/24/2011 2:01:38   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Lol, yea...at least half of it's a facade :3

Chapter 20 - Which required...much thought & some serious character diving...

AQW RP Hub (English):

https://discord.gg/xhjFYJHAxY

Battleon & RP-on! -.^

AQW  Post #: 62
6/24/2011 17:11:45   
Clown the Jester

Funny isn't it? All of the cities heros...so called saviors...icons...are now split into two group. The dieing and the dead. WA HA HA HA! Heh heh heh. Interesting. It's almost as if the stronger Raeven becomes...the weaker you become. Heh heh heh. WA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Though from what I read...you do have a way to stop Raeven. Heh heh heh. The question is...are you willing to comit to it?
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
6/25/2011 11:51:38   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

In a tree, by the brook, there's a SONGBIRD who siings, " Sometimes AAALL of our thoughts - are misgiiven..." That is part of my commentary, and not some random blurb... *rasperries*

Anywho... I have more serious commentary than an excerp from a song that completely fits the mood of the story...

It's the pain... the misery of what has been going on... you're a telepath... of course you'll pick up on the death, and agony... almost as much as a straight up empath would... and after your incursion into Clown's mind... your mental state couldn't be worse... you're on the edge of the abyss... in a state of shock the likes of which most people will ever experience... your drive... your sense of purpose... all in question...

I doubt the city will never recover... heck, it may become a tourist trap eventually, or a national treasure/monument... although this depends on if what I think will happen when Clown is defeated does... it will become a legendary event, which may pass into mythology, at any rate... possibly a center of many conspiracy theories, as well... yes... I think the mood of "Stairway to Heaven" fits this nicely.

I am not sure about Llusion... he could still be around somewhere... no offence to your psychic prowess, or anything... it has a very somber mood to it...

I've admired that mood to this story for a long time...

I assume this is after the Ducky attack, right?... nope... your mind seems numb... unfocused... unable to even think logically sometimes... or at least requiring alot more effort and time to... I doubt it's worse than Ivory's drugs... certainly different, and it feels worse because you are more cognisant of it, but those drugs caused an effect that was much worse in the areas of taking away concentration, and dulling your thought patterns, at least from what I've sensed... by much worse, I menat much more effective...

Half of the hemisphere? Either Clown has somehow increased the effectiveness of Neuclear Weapons by 1000 fold+ or that is a horrible exageration...

I... may have to doctor your mind at the same time I attempt Coup de Gras... to be fair, I'd say the probability of you causing an atomic blast added to ours is much higher than it would be without you... if you don't know what you are doing, then it could be catastrophic... it takes huge amounts of mechanical experience, or magic in Wiiman's case... to be able to safely disable a weapon of this calibre...

Much too much exhertion of mental strength indeed... It's ok, though... Even after years of experience using my mental powers, to increase stamina among many other uses, I still overestimated my mental fortitude at HeroSpire... *sigh*... such a great pity... You've been using more psychic abilities, and in greater number, than you ever have been before... it takes time... worry about it, and increase your abilities... with practice, you should gain more control, and be able to handle more... Those deaths... they may have a permanent scaring in your mind... you must increase your tollerance of it... accept it as a sad fact of life... A similar conditioning process was used to increase Roman Gladiators' tollerance of blood... It's a pity this even has to happen at all...

Death from a broken heart, eh? A lack of will to live? It's probably Raeven's fault as well, but YOU NEED TO PUT FORTH MORE RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, you won't die before Clown does... that should send a shock to Raeven's mind which will cause her hold on you to break... YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR BEST!!! FIGHT IT, FOOL!!!!!!! *mentally slaps Jae*

I suppose she decided not to let you die easily... the insane tend to second guess their own work too much... Pain worse than even in your childhood... it's the twin link feedback... Raeven's being transeformed into a Jester, now... I can't believe I had forgotten about that long nough to guess Raeven was just torturing you... Then again, I haven't had breakfast, or eaten my pills to aid my concentration yet... YOU DARE TRY TO BREAK YOUR SACRED BOND TO HER, WHICH GIVES YOU THE BEST CHNCE OF BEING HER SALVATION!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ah, well... I suppose it makes sense... your mind wasn't exactly able to think with all that pain... it would have been more instinctual...

I... can't believe I hadn't thought of you as I first read of Raeven's torment... I... hope your mind does not crumble like hers... *shivers*

It makes me wonder whether my character was strengthening your mind to prevent falling into insanity... I know he would feel that, and he hadn't left the vacinity until afterwords, when Clown was beating Grey...

I hope your almost certain clutching of some body part doesn't cut into your flesh too badly... albeit, there's still a small chance that never occured in the whole affair... cracked... that is the one of the two words I can use to describe Raeven now, besides her title and name... demented is the other... such a tragic pity...

Hmm... I suspect two things... either you died, and the radiance is a vission just before death, the equivalent to a near death experience... or you lived, and it either was a near death experience, or your mind had trancended into the psychic plane... that is an interesting possibility...
DF  Post #: 64
6/25/2011 15:20:38   
Clown the Jester

When I am defeated?!? Heh heh heh...Drakkoniss...last time I checked...you have not come...even CLOSE...to hindering my plans. And even if you some how beat me...this city will never be the same...Chaos shall rule.

No more laws...morals...no more rules...no more books no more dirty sane people looks! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I WIN! I WIN! WA HA HA HA! You have failed Drakkoniss...failed. Heh heh heh...the so called Champion of Good has let his city fall to it's knees.

Nice job. HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!

look at what has happened in such a short period of time.

1. Herospire destroyed.

2. Skull Deep Destroyed.

3. BlackShock, Defiant, Overcast, David Blitz, and Lady Zafara, and hundreds of unmentioned smashers dead. Though Davy and the Lady came back...still killing so called unbeatables always a riot.

4.Super City in ruins.

5. Hundreds of Clowns, criminals, and rioters still scurry through the streets.

6. Hundreds of citizens slaughtered

7. Range is missing.

8.Raeven in control of things.

9. Gray Silhouette dead.

Heh heh heh. What victories have you exactly had recently? Huh? Heh heh heh. None.

Now...I got you where I want you. No more holding back for either of us. No more protecting you in order for the game to live.

ITS TIME TO FINISH THIS! WA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
6/25/2011 17:15:25   
delta blitz

@clown: Yeah I came back but I came back too late to help anybody. All the rest of the heroes had to shoulder that mess while I was in space training(though I could just warp time and space so that I could get back in time). Also me and lady zafra aren't unbeatables but rather unkillables. Though with some more training I would be unbeatable....
@Jae: I feel your pain though I have no family left to protect or live with, I understand the pain your feeling.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 6/25/2011 18:29:42 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
6/25/2011 19:44:58   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

I must be stronger in everything. All the feelings of guilt and sorrow must be pushed aside in order for me to accomplish what I know I must do.

I won't fail...ever again...

Raeven, my sister, my ultimate foe, has arisen...

I will not let her ruin this world completely.

I would die first before I let that happen...
AQW  Post #: 67
6/25/2011 20:15:25   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA! This world is already ruined. It was ruined a long time before her...or even me. Since the first creature crawled out from some filthy pond and began to become the first human, this world has been messed up. Your sister and I are only going to finish the job. Heh heh heh heh. Why fight us? Raeven and I...we are not your enemies Jae.

You know who your enemies are? Drakkoniss, David, Thunderstrike, Velmur...the so called good guys. They are to blame for everything that has happened. It is because of smashers like them that your father had to find a cure for the Smasher condition. It was their carelessness that allowed me to take control of this circus of a city. They failed to save Gray Silhouette.

How can they possibly be heros...or do what is right if they fail to save everything they promise to save who they swore to protect. They claim to do what is right...even though they let millions die.

I have saved your sister. I have saved her from your father. How am I at fault?

See my why is the right way. While you have become weak from your use of powers, Raeven has grown stronger.

You feel guilt Jae. You feel guilt, fear, confusement, and hoplessness.

Do you not feel the world slipping? Why fight your sister? You should be with her.

I can help you Jae. I can help you never be afriad again. Never feel alone, or guilty, or sad, or hopless. You can be saved just like Raeven.

I have my hand reached out to you Jae. I can help you see the true beauty of the World through the Joke. I can show you a world that will always have you smiling. I can make you happy Jae.

I can mentor you to understand your gift. Do not hastily reject my offer. It only comes once.

Good and Evil are dead Jae. Why try and protect dead memories?

I will help you Jae. Think on it. Try and understand the world around you. A world where thousands perish in a war over a simple statue, where a father is willing to torture his own daughter for science, a world where a hero who can alter reality like Drakkoniss fails to save the Vigilante who you knew so well.

How can any sane person find any sanity in this world? Life is cruel, merciless, savage. Its a world where you are the prankster or your the sucker.
These so called people you try to protect don't love you...they are afraid of you. They think you are a freak just because you have the powers of a Goddess. They will only tolerate you while there is danger. Once in the clear they will put you on a slab and dissect you.

I can help you Jae. Why die for a world that would stab you in the back the first chance it gets?

AQW Epic  Post #: 68
6/25/2011 20:43:23   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You are wrong, Clown... we may have let this city fall, but the battle is not yet over... We have caused your demise, and I will finish this job personally...

You claim we are the reason for all the problems of the world, yes? Then you are a hypocrite: you yourself admit you wish to continue the corruption of this world, and "finish it". You have also said you only care about our fight, as well.

You choose to look over all of your own faults, how YOU ruin this world; If it was not for people like you who think that because it is already like this, you will take advantage of this situation, and wreack havoc, for whatever reason, we wouldn't have a reason to BE as we are now.

Truly if there is any abomination in this universe, who's corruption knows no bounds, it is you.

You choose to say that you saved her, yet you actually made her situation worse off: what we do in this world determines our eternal fates, and she would have been better off dying in the laboratory before she killed her father... No, you have not saved her; You have cursed her to the same fate as you, monster.

Even after you proclaim the corruption of this world, you seek to cause more of it. YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, DO YOU?!?!?! All for the Game... If you even agree with the ideals you spout from your mouth, you still warp them, and cause others to make the situation worse... the situation you proclaim is evil... all because you find it funny, and you want our fight to continue.

You shall bring me the most joy of anything I have conquered, you infernal creature. You don't deserve forgiveness or pity.

Good and evil are not dead, fool... even with us only, the concept remains. It exists across the world, ACROSS THE COSMOS!!!!!!!! YOU SAVE NOONE!!!!!!!!!!

I chose not to save Grey because he needed to complete his job, and he asked me not to bring him back if he died...

You fail to see the good in this world Clown. There is more out there than you think. There is evil, and the hearts of men are currupt, but I will not stand by and do nothing while you destroy them.

THIS ENDS NOW, MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL FEEL PAIN BEFORE I BRING YOU OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF  Post #: 69
6/25/2011 21:53:25   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

How dare you...how dare you try to twist my mind with your weightless words, to make me another puppet to your cruel ideals - just as you've done with Raeven.

Unbelievable...

How could I ever trust you...put any hope in you, or anything you say for that matter?

You are nothing but a liar who wants everyone to see the world as something unredeemable and hopeless, because that is what you are. There is nothing wrong with the world, except for vile creatures that are like you. The ones who give up their precious sanity in order to oppose a world they do not wish to help make better. You would make it worse instead.

I refuse...I refuse to accept this ungracious and hideous proposal.

I don't know who or what my father was, but I could have healed Raeven from that was done to her by him. She and I would have been one in the truest sense.

Now, it is nigh impossible. You have ruined her humanity and forced me against her! My own sibling! She is a completely different being now, so malicious and unsmiling to anything that merits goodness or even love.

It is something worse than death...most unforgiveable.

No Clown...I reject your offer of salvation. It is not one that I desire.

All is not lost in my eyes...not everything...

If I did not love Raeven, I would not try to stop her...

You can play as many games as you'd like, but they will be over and you will have lost in the end.

AQW  Post #: 70
6/25/2011 22:23:26   
UnityDestroyer

Clown may i join your clan and i shall leave my 2 clans without members
Post #: 71
6/25/2011 23:04:49   
Clown the Jester

Drakkoniss...heh heh heh...game on.

Jae:I'm a liar huh? Really? The only problem with the world is me huh? I guess those starving people in the middle of famines are just fariy tales. Heh heh heh. I tried to show the joke, I tried to make peace with you...and you regected me. So be it. Let Raeven slaughter you like the gulable lamb you are. Heh heh heh. Funny...the world see's me as the villain...funny.

You all never seemed to realize that you choose to make me your villain. We're all actors and actresses on stage...and the curtain is starting to fall...which side will you all be on? Better pick a side fast. I ruined your sister eh? Really? Would you have me let her die in that lab? Huh? I wonder if your thinking..."Oh I wish my sister did die in that lab. It would have been so 'noble and dignified' since she is alive and not playing by your rules surley she must be bad....WA HA H AH A HA H AHA! How amusing.

I wish I could be there to see her tear you apart. Heh heh heh. It would be so much more 'noble and dignified' to torture and slaughter you than to let you live knowing you lost. WA HA H AH AHA! Ah....sane people can be so crazy. WA HA H AH A H AH A HAHA!

Unity Destroyer, welcome aboard. You are an official member of the Chaos Carnival. Glad to see some people are willing to see the joke.
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
6/26/2011 1:17:47   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

^
Omigosh, after watching several episodes of X Men I just figured out who your character kinda reminds me of, besides the Joker. You're like a blend of him and Sinister - bad combo actually... >_>"

But, no matter what, I'm ready to prove my own worth. Believe it!
AQW  Post #: 73
6/26/2011 17:57:46   
delta blitz

@all: I feel like I wasted my time training,I need to do something to help maybe I could find Jae and the others and help them or I could help drakkoniss......though clown is his fight and he does have the right to end this.....hmm....what should I do.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
6/27/2011 11:53:47   
Clown the Jester

Interesting...so I learned Gray's next book is going to explain how Super City recovers from the Affects of my fun...which he intends to call the event the Chaos Riots...hm....

Of course I'm not the real threat of the Chaos Riots...my...heh heh...daughter...is what you all really need to watch out for...especially you Jae...heh heh heh.

I AM STILL SO HONORED YOU ALLOWED ME TO DO SO MUCH WITH YOUR ARCHENEMY JAE! I can never thankyou enough. Wow. Seriously I am so grateful.

Jae...there is something interesting about your character...hm...if our characters represent parts of the mind...you would be forgiveness...hm...your just as incoruptable as Grape...perhaps thats why he treated you different than anyone else...as if he actually cared about your well being...hm....

AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Puppet Master (work in progress)
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition